Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

BOB   

A.J Tima Cade? is it?...Welcome Back Sxb...I was beginning to wonder if you and my brother from another mother SoMa_InC left with Mourinho as I haven't seen both of you here for a while now...any way Welcome Back.

I see Liverpool boys are making too much noise here and it could be out of fear or sheer anxiety because when we are nervous of something we tend to get ahead of ourselves...don't worry boys...its just a human nature and let's be honest here...if I was a Liverpool fan and my team was playing against Arsenal I would be nervous too especially knowing how they humiliated us last season and who can forget 1989 season...Arsenal won the title from Liverpool in what is the name of the stadium...oh yeah Anfield..is it? :cool:

We won the title at Old Trafford, White Hart Lane and Anfield and it's just a matter of time before we do it at the Bridge... :D:D:D

Good Luck Boys...You're Going To Need It.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

Ngonge, your prediction I will not take seriously saxib. Did you see SG in the MIDDLE of the park yesterday? He was the general! Until Rafa took him off (he was playing with too much passion was his explanaition). Alonso back soon, Kewell (when will he ever return??) back soon and we will be firing on all cylinders.

Bring on the Turks!

I did and thought he had a good game, saaxib. But I still choose take Alonso's intelligence over Gerrard's passion. I think the manager was spot on to replace him. In fact, I have a slight suspicion that, in the long term, Rafa means to dispense with the services of SG altogether. The man, though a great player, turns Liverpool into a one-man-team. Give me the boys that trounced Derby six-nil anytime.

Ps

What's this obsession you have with Kewell, saaxib? He's no good at all. A has been to be honest.

Pps

3-1 is still my prediction.
:D
Harry Kewell is still a top player saxib and when he gets a run in the side he does well and Liverpool do well. 2005 CL and 2006 3rd place finish with 82 points. He was consistent over those two seasons.

Bob, you havnt come across any of the big boys yet saxib.

I will make no predictions. We will wait and see.

AJ, welcome back. Where is Soma?

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Bob, you havnt come across any of the big boys yet saxib.

Notherner...I beg to differ my brother...we have!

We played against Spurs at the lane and the whole world knows how easily we dismantled them in their own backyard while they were seconds away from beating you and in my opinion I thought they deserved to win...Honest.

Liverpool seem to enjoy playing against the so-called big guns but what I would remind Rafa is that you don't win the league by only beating the big guns after all the big guns only offer you what...15-18 points maximum!

You can't draw Birmingham at Anfield and Spurs (I'm not taking a shot at them but this season they seem to have dropped in the pecking order as Newcastle proved last night) and then expect to go to Old Trafford, Emirates and Stamford Bridge and come away with something...

Liverpool need to start beating smaller teams and do it consistently...last season we faired well against the big guns but lost to Sheffield United, Man City, Fulham, Westham (twice) and drew against Boro, Aston Villa, Newcastle...

in my opinion these are teams that you should beat if you want to win a championship and do it home and away and last season that cost us big time and so far this season Arsene seems to have eradicated those problems and as you can tell we're reaping the rewards...

Pride aside...I don't mind losing to Liverpool at Anfield but what I can't stomach is United getting any result at Emirates next week and for me that is the match that will define our season...

I will text you Insha Allah but if we beat you (Lord Have Mercy)switch off your fancy mobile.. :D:D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^^^LOOOL

Believe it or not, since moving from England, my passion for football has taken a back seat saxib. If we lose a big game I will no longer go out and try to break someone's legs on a football pitch as I did in the UK. Now I just make wudu :D

I just got in and realised its the CL tonight (totally forgot) and still dont have the ART channels. Is Super Sport available here?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

The Cricket players were watching the Rugby World Cup final at their hotel in India...and I once read somewhere that you can find SuperSport in Qatar...marka I wdon't know...

Supersport is out of this world my brother...you watch Football 24/7...We've got Premier League, La Liga, French League, Serie A live...I guess now you know why I don't come online on Weekends.

PS. You mean to tell me that you didn't watch Arsenal give free footballing lessons last night?

Salam Aleikum W.W

BOB   

I thought the Arabs were mad about Football...or are they only into Serie A and La Liga?

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^^They are into their La Liga but I just dont bother talking football with them. They are more interested in the latest phone, the best car or sun glasses. The Masaaris/Syrians/Lebanese are rageedi though.

ps Arsenal did well last night

*shudders*

BOB   

Yeah the Masaaris love their Football even though most of them tend to support Al Ahli and that's when we get into arguments since I like Zamalek..lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

Thierry.   

I don’t like to boast but I am going to do it anyway, but is that the Liverpool Bogey man that you Pudlians where trying to scare us with.

We are going to make Charrager and Agger look a bad couple from strictly come dancing (that’s my trash talking now I will let my boys do the talking on Sunday Inshallah)