Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

What happened to all the talk of the super-serious challenge for the title that Liverpool were supposed to make this season? The fans hate the owners, yet everyone was saying that, to even challenge for the title, you need to have a billionaire owner. Proven wrong I guess.

Fabregas   

just to let u know:

Man u lost and boring liverpool drew with Spartak Chelskov!

Benitze is gonna go soon, maybe Jurgen Klinsman or Mourinho perhaps?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

For some reason these sort of matches are the ones that I hate most...they're sweet once they go the way you would've wanted them to go but fail to do so and they leave you with a nasty feeling and not to mention a bruising ego...are you with me? lol

I'm referring to the match tonight...I'm nervous about Blackburn and Mark Hughes could tell them to play their beloved kung fu football and before you know it Arsenal are in a mess plus I suspect he already had a phone call from Alex Ferguson telling him to kick the Arsenal boys out of the park just like Man Utd did with Reyes...

Adebayor...the stage is set for you baby...two goals and you are on top...as a striker I know there's no better feeling in the world than being a leading goal scorer marka go ahead and win the game for us...

PS. Clichy or Sagna should stick one to Bentley to remind him that there's a reason why he was allowed to leave while the rest stayed..Banter kulahaa...since when did banter win anything for anybody...There's no team in the world that has more Banter in the dressing room than Senegal and what did they win? my point exactly...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My Brother Northerner...Yeah I agree 5 points lead in February is massive plus and I don't think we will throw it away...I hope so anyway.

PS. What was Babel doing at the Emirates last night? I heard a rumour but I believe it's just that...a R-U-M-O-U-R.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

^^^Babel was supposed to come to Arsenal this summer but Wenger said he didnt need him yet, so Liverpool came in and the boy couldnt say no to Liverpool. I think he's a good player but he shoulda stayed at ajax for at least 1 more season. Plus the fact that Benitez hardly starts him and it also looks like he can't play in the Benitez way.

NGONGE   

Yes. Giggs still does a great job there. David Bentely is not that bad. Even Ronaldo is quite good. In fact, even Pennant has managed it from time to time! :D

nuune   

The so called BIG four are meeting today.

United will lose to Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Arsenal will draw against Chelsickvovich

which will leave United stuck with 70 points while Arsenal with 68 points, Chealsick wll steal the show with their 67 points after drawing with Arsenal today.

That leaves United and Chelsick for the title race, while Arsenal will not have any trophy this year, be it Premiership or Champion League.

That is not a good news for Arsenal, but that is the outcome, I feel sorry for them to be honest with you all, they progressed well, they deserved something, yet they will come out empty handed!

That would be the frustration of the year.