Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

N.O.R.F   

^^Alxamdullilah all is well saxib. I hope all is well down there in SA. Still waiting on your visit here (whenever that is IA)

Glad you enjoyed the earlier comment.

WingA   

ok.. it looks like the old United and Arsenal rivalry is back to full swing.. we got a seriously good side but unfortunatly we seem to have 10 internationals injuried at the moment.. The attackers are firing in the goals finally and picking up some real form now..

Beware.. United are back..

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^I hope Fergie gets the sack!

:D:D:D:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Thierry.   

North you got a really big game on the 28th mate we will show that you guys do walk alone.

PS Arsene for Chairman campaign is going to kick start soon

NGONGE   

^^ Alonso is back, mate. I perdict a score of 3-1 to Liverpool. Please come back on the 29th withdraw these words of yours. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Have faith, saaxib. Arsenal may be able to weave their magic on poorer teams and rubbish defences but they will not do it to Liverpool. Besides, their own defence is very suspect and will be exposed next Saturday.

ps

Van Persie is out for a month :D

Thierry.   

3-1 you must be having a laugh mate we are going to make J Carragher and Agger do the tango.

Van the man is out but in E Silva and young hot shot Bredtner are formidable player

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, your prediction I will not take seriously saxib. Did you see SG in the MIDDLE of the park yesterday? He was the general! Until Rafa took him off (he was playing with too much passion was his explanaition). Alonso back soon, Kewell (when will he ever return??) back soon and we will be firing on all cylinders.

Bring on the Turks!

Skipper   

Arsenal are going to suffer big time come sunday. Their light midfield will be put to severe test. Put Torres in the equation and Toure will wish he was in Ivory coast watching the game instead of playing it. I say no more than that.

A.J.   

Hi there folks,

I think Arsenal are going to find it very tough at Anfield on Saturday, but even as a Chelski fan im backing them to win just to shut the Manure up.

As much as i hate arsenal and Gooners (healthy hatred mind you! :D ) I cannot stand that idiotic jumping around from the watermelon face himself Fergie. the guy is a complete joke with his moronic jumping around in the stands and in the dug-out. Plus Arsenal have done really well after loosing a great player in Henry and you have to give it to Wenger and his youngster for coming back so well.

Mind you i cant really talk about managers when we have a dumb useless git as our manager. Avram Grant looks like he is chewing on a wasp. no matter how good he gets the team i will never accept a jew as my manager. However my support for the team shall never hinder. I am Blue and im proud even in the poor situation we are in now.

So i say good luck to the gooners. but beware we will be back even if it takes us 10 years.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Ngonge, your prediction I will not take seriously saxib. Did you see SG in the MIDDLE of the park yesterday? He was the general! Until Rafa took him off (he was playing with too much passion was his explanaition). Alonso back soon, Kewell (when will he ever return??) back soon and we will be firing on all cylinders.

Bring on the Turks!

I did and thought he had a good game, saaxib. But I still choose take Alonso's intelligence over Gerrard's passion. I think the manager was spot on to replace him. In fact, I have a slight suspicion that, in the long term, Rafa means to dispense with the services of SG altogether. The man, though a great player, turns Liverpool into a one-man-team. Give me the boys that trounced Derby six-nil anytime.

Ps

What's this obsession you have with Kewell, saaxib? He's no good at all. A has been to be honest.

Pps

3-1 is still my prediction. :D