Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

N.O.R.F   

It takes a while to recover from such injury so I dont know. They may risk him but I think we have good strikers in Kuyt and Voronin so would prefer they didnt risk him.

Arsenal are under preasure in this fixture

All the world are talking about this young squad who breaked juve record of the highest win in the Champions League, and Liverpool are the biggest test, i think they can do all the job or atleast get a draw from anfield.

predict Liverpool 1-3 Arsenal

nuune   

History will be made this weekend.

The clash of the season,

Old experienced boys against the new emerging boys

Oz   

^^^ As a chelsea fan i doubt that my friend !!!these Arsenal young Guns are now experienced and hungry for trophies i wouldn't want too see anyoneblocking thier way..they should finish the job this season a treble isn't that bad.

The Manificent Theo Walcott oh boy oh boy...the new Thierry Henry.

As for Chelsea fc i see progress slowly by slowly..

Prediction most likely Arsenal winning or a draw for liverpool isn't bad, i wouldn't want to see Arsenal falling.

Skipper   

Lotz plz let me remind you that one cant become a new thierry henry by only impressing in 2 games. Fernnado torres will strip off toure and gallas like crouch did last year in the drubling of 4-1. The so called young gunz are in for a shock, they have no idea what they are about to encouter come sunday. As for predicting the final score i will leave that to **** fans.

^^Lol, are you nervous or always that defensive?

Its all great for The Arsenal, Spurs are in freefall, they just signed a new manager that was already hammered by Arsenal this season, he must have liked the experience so he now fancies that to happen to him twice every season. What better news can come that Liverpool can't beat lowly besiktas 3 days before we play them. Not being too optimistic though because anything can happen and Liverpool are known to be a tough side at Anfield especially whne it's the big games coming to Anfield.

My prediction, same as the FA cup win there last season, 2-1 to the arsenal.

N.O.R.F   

Well I hope to come home and just chill and watch the game. Its on an hour later at 8pm just after Isha so a tub of Ice Cream, the remote control and volume at a high is the script.

Played football today for the first time in 7 weeks. I've gotten out of shape and it was tough training and then playing with AFRICANS. Not looking forward to tomorrow and getting up for work :(

Oz   

^^^^^ I don't wanna see humiliation..if i was in your positioni would have one of this gudjets next to the T.v romote control blood-pressure-monitor-image12.jpg Since its gonna be a tnese match..

As for chelsea you all seen what happen! Chelsea hit Man City for six..Drogba scoring again..

Applauds not for Grant but the new coach Ten cate.

Au revoir.

N.O.R.F   

Well we nearly pull off a somewhat lucky win. My 'private prediction' of 1-0 to the LFC nearly came true. Disappointed in Rafa. He should never have played Torres. It take at least 6-8 week to recover from such an injury. I know.

Crouch did well and Mascherano played well. Arsenal are a bunch of diving whingers! Afrikaan falling down like trees at every challenge.

Still unbeaten.

Thierry.   

Saxiib we had you there only a couple of more minutes and we would have taken the three points home, we hit the post twice.

And as predicted Fabregas was running the show

nuune   

Arsenal far ciddi leh ayey ku fakatey maanta wallee!

Don't mess with Liverpool, wey idin dhali karaan

N.O.R.F   

Thierry, when you have 4 internationals out and we have a full strength side we will see how you cope.

Bob and Viking are happy with a point for sure :D

ps where is Beenayaal? I know you reading this man. Where you at?

That game should have been won 3-1 by Arsenal, I woulda prefered a win but I'll take the point.

Norf, making excuses already? When you have your full side we'll be at the emirates next, and thrash you 3-0 again, your best chance to beat us this season was on sunday and you guys blew it in a liverpool fashion.

About the diving, Eboue does exagerate, but make no mistake carragher, the love of liverpool, is a cheat, he pulled it off against lescott in the derby last week and was all over everyone yesterday.

BOB   

Come next Saturday we will face the ultimate test in the form of Man Utd but then again you can say the same thing about them as they haven't faced a real challenge yet (Chelsea minus Drogba are nothing) and I have to admit I'm nervous as they seem to have hit form just the right time and the funniest thing is, I never thought I would ever say this but United are playing pretty football...I hope they wont resort to their old ways by trying to kick us out of the park.

Northerner... :D:D:D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.