Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

N.O.R.F   

^^When you play one striker against WIGAN of all teams then you deserve not to win. Rafa is too cautious and that doesnt win you Prem titles. Maybe in Italy but not in England. The quicker he own up to his mistakes the better.

Our old keeper denied us a couple of goal I hear.

BOB   

Titus "Own Goal King" Bramble scored the equaliser and it was a cracker of a goal!

I have a question...Why doesn't Benitez play Babel more...he seems to be an impact player than can change the outcome of the game and if you look at his stats you will agree with me and Benitez should get rid of so many useless players that he seems to cling on to...bring in a new blood and this time go for skill rather than average players who run all day long and do nothing...

Northerner...Sorry brother.

I don't think Benitez will be here next season...you should get Rijkaard and John Barnes as his assistant and I guarantee you Liverpool will win trophies with the brand of football that you guys are famous for...

That's my opinion.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

SoMa_InC   

Titus "Own Goal King" Bramble

lol. I couldn't stop laughing! This made my day! Damn Bramble is useless player! I still can not believe any manager will choose to play him.

A.J.   

Titus'' Own Goal King'' Bramble?????

I dont think so Bob, i think the real Own Goal King was Frank Sinclair who i am ashamed to say used play for Chelsea.

He would score more own goals then some strikers would score proper goals.

Now that is an own goal king if the prem ever had one

Btw i do think Liverpool are definetley our of the league

BOB   

I still remember the two goals in 3 games he scored against Chelsea...I bet you only remember the double he got against you at the Bridge in the F.A Cup but Reyes once scored 2 own goals against us in one game... :D

I chose Bramble because if my memory serves me correctly..he scored more goals against Newcastle than for them... redface.gif

SoMa_InC...I think the worst player in the history of the Premier League is that dude from Derby County and he used to play for Westbrom...Did you see the goal Torres scored against him the last time The Reds played against the Rams? me and my friends were laughing so hard that we cried... :D

Seeing players like Bramble, something Moore from Derby County and ex-westbrom, Fletcher, Heskey, Hyypia, both Nevilles, Roberts from Blackburn, Carragher, Sanderos make tons of money just 'Playing' Football increases my frustration of being born in Africa. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

A.J.   

Bob,

I think you are forgetting about the time Sinclair was at Leicester city where he scored more own goals then when he was at chelsea.

btw, when did reyes score two own goals coz they seem to slipped my mind.

also why you hating on Carragher, i think he is a fantastic defender, and i sure wouldnt mind if he was at Chelsea rather then 'Calamity Jew' Tal Ben-Haim

BOB   

Originally posted by nuune:

BOB
, sxb adiga ma waxaa lagu arkaa un markey Liverpool ka yara qasantahey un
smile.gif

My Brother Nuune...it's not my style to kick a team when they're down...you may not believe this but I like Liverpool more than you'll ever know and my "extended" presence and Liverpool's poor form is no less than one mighty mere coincedence and if your superstition says that I'm responsible for your team's poor form then I will be more than happy to disappear for few eeks...just say the word and I will be gone. smile.gif

btw, when did reyes score two own goals coz they seem to slipped my mind.

Sorry Tima Cade...I got confused...he didn't score two goals but one goal and it was against Boro...but I don't remember whether it was the league cup or the Premier League…so there you have it…Reyes scored against us first before he scored for us.

also why you hating on Carragher, i think he is a fantastic defender, and i sure wouldnt mind if he was at Chelsea rather then 'Calamity Jew' Tal Ben-Haim

Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I hate him...I only think he's rubbish...besdies you can't be a great defender and score two own goals while playing against your fiercest rivals in your own city...at your own beloved Anfield...Carragher just did that...it was sometime in the late 90's playing against United...and no I'm not judging him only on these unfortunate accidents even though I believe there must something wrong with you to score 2 own goals in one match...but I haven't been impressed by his over all play...maybe its because I prefer the techinical players over the gutsy ones. smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Carragher is a legend ya Bob. Fletcher is a good player and the rest you mentioned are bad players.

Remember Ray Parlour? Franny Jeffers? LoooL

A.J.   

BOB,

You are right about Reyes he did score an own goal against middlesborough i think that was in the cup match.

About Carragher, i think he had a bad game and he was still a youngster but i think he has grown into a really good defender. He is more gutsy then technical but that doesnt matter, what matters are the results. and last year Liverpool kept a lot of Clean sheets because of Carragher gutsy defending.

Fabregas   

Carragher is a good player but he's one of those playerd that is highly exaggerated. The Ball is near the corner and the strike is running for it, the guy will lunge in n probably win the ball and then hoof it 50 yards down the pitch. A real world class defender would simply shield the ball and then make a calm pass to one his teamates. Sometimes you need to do last ditch tackles and bit gutsy when the striker is about to shoot. But if u see a defende like that all the time like Richards from man city oo mar kasta sameynaya last ditch tackle, then u know he's not a world class defender, because the strikers shoudln't getting into those position in the first place.

If u want to se defending watch sum1 like Carvalho, calm when he needs to be and can tackle n ruff up when he needs to be... that's one of the reasons England don't win cups, the midfielders and defenders try to play high tempo dagaal game like Carrager and Terry, when they just need 2 keep the ball for 10 minutes n run da game out..........