Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Crying Men Attractive Or A Turn Off?

crying is for momma boyz! i never do......but i smile alot! ITs magic! only for the ladies though......homies, run when they see my face! Well...just just guess how i got my nick-name. So dont cross Rudy or else, u will be toast.

I am str8t like an arrow but i dont like to take things seriously.

rudy-Diiriye;867693 wrote:
crying is for momma boyz! i never do......but i smile alot! ITs magic! only for the ladies though......homies, run when they see my face! Well...just just guess how i got my nick-name. So dont cross Rudy or else, u will be toast.

I am str8t like an arrow but i dont like to take things seriously.

I always wondered how you came to the Rudy part of your name.

Apophis - Stop being so paranoid and thinking each thing is to get something out of you. How you interpret things is not always how it was intended. It looks like you took my reply to heart loooool come on just because I said you suck.

A farah once told me he had planned for us to get married (don't you just love it when people paint pictures in their head). When I told him that that would unfortunately never happen, he shed a tear. It reassured me I had made the right decision.:D

Bluelicious, stop trying to convince men crying is OK!

It either makes people feel uncomfortable or being manipulated.

Having said that, I personally do have one exception to the rule: men who cry out of love for Allah/mother or for the plight of poor orphans/street children. That's enough to melt any Jarvik 7 away.

raula   

Long story short..an Ex-bf cried for some of my petty love back then..well you can guess what happened next..hence the X as in he was "ex-communicated" from any of this love-soup :D

Bluelicious;758717 wrote:
When it comes to men and crying I find it a natural thing to cry they are humans after all with emotions. Supressing your tears and emotions all inside aint a good thing to do. When you cry you not only excrete harmful toxins from your body but also help lower with stress. That's why you feel better after you have cried. Personally when I see a grown man cry it makes me emotional and to me shows that he is strong and confident enough to express his emotions and feelings. Crying in a man means a sign of strength and not of weakness because it takes alot of strength to shed tears and share your emotions and you also come across more manly sexy and attractive if only they all know.

Ladies do you find a crying men attractive sexy or just a turn off, how would you deal with a crying man infront of you?

Gentleman what do you think of men crying and have you ever cried hidden from everyone, showed your emotions openly or you don't cry at all (which I find hard to believe)?

Ps Knight
;)

what nonsense!

somali feminist like 5 and nariah who are self-haters will come with all sorts of delusions to kill the masculinity of the somali man. this small yet very loud group MUST understand that no amount of derision and ridicule will help them achieve their ultimate goal : A WORLD WITHOUT SOMALI MEN: where IVF, strap-ons and 30-something-year-old career women are the norm.

Chimera   

Crying is healthy, but its a difficult emotion to dial up from your inner self, unlike the way anger and fury flow so smoothly through the realm that is your body. There is a direct reward, in the form of adrenaline, that comes with the outbursts of the latter two emotions. Similarly 'competition', ''ego-building' and 'maliciousness' are also far more satisfying emotions to the average man than crying, there is no real reward with the latter that you can point out immediately.

Crying feels self-inflicted, its invisible, there is nothing you can do about it, you feel powerless, no matter how many satisfying emotions you try to employ to feel good, they are all neutralised by the thing that caused you to cry. There is only one thing that has the ability to make me cry and that is the loss of a loved-one, or the loss of life up close and peripherial, especially if its a young child.

IDGAF if I don't look cute to you with my teary red eyes, snotty nose, and the shrieks of hell that I project to the world. Women can be so self-centered lol.

Ibtisam   

Someone crying is usal a sign of pain or sadness. Why would it then be attractive- unless you are some saddo who likes to see people depressed?

i dont like to see people cry- men or women or even kids. I cant deal with tears- makes me feel sad and I hate feeling sad. Thank the lord I dont have any friends who just like to cry or something like that.

Narniah   

Bluelicious;867674 wrote:
That is the biggest bullshit I ever heard.The fact that you are so secretive about it may suggest you do cry and don't want me to know. It's not that big of a deal.

S2l5i.gif

ps:

Alpha'petty, can you stop calling me nariah or are you dyslexic or perhaps a lil slow? (No offence to anyone who's dyslexic).

Guzel   

I have only seen men cry on TV, it is a turn off for me and not a quality a man should have. Crying over your wedding, child birth is just silly.

Ibtisam   

^^^^No way!!! You cry!!! OH MY GOD!!! That is usual tragic! NOT.

I think someone said crying over child birth is silly- clearly yet to experience the torture of watching someone give birth (or give birth yourself)- not only will you cry, be traumatised for life and swear off kids, but half of your skin will be on her nails- so you will cry twice- once for her and once for your raw skin!

Loool this video is of a silly xalimo crying and singing about some farah and love. Seems unwell maybe. lol

My ears hurt after listening to this. lol. I bet she is either Arab or Kenyan! nutcase

Raamsade   

Bluelicious, what happened? Are you falling in love with a whimpering guy and initiated this thread to see if you're losing your mind? Yes, you are going nuts; it is official as certified by Dr. Raamsade. Stay away from such effete boys. Women are the softer sex, men are rougher sex and that is the way it was meant to be. Crying men disrupt the balance and harmony of things. I don't like it.

Ibtisam, it is true that crying is often emblematic of underlying grieve or pain. But that is not always true. Many women cry when they're happy. Strange creatures women are. So stop peddling this red herring that only people in pain or sorrow cry.