Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Crying Men Attractive Or A Turn Off?

When it comes to men and crying I find it a natural thing to cry they are humans after all with emotions. Supressing your tears and emotions all inside aint a good thing to do. When you cry you not only excrete harmful toxins from your body but also help lower with stress. That's why you feel better after you have cried. Personally when I see a grown man cry it makes me emotional and to me shows that he is strong and confident enough to express his emotions and feelings. Crying in a man means a sign of strength and not of weakness because it takes alot of strength to shed tears and share your emotions and you also come across more manly sexy and attractive if only they all know.

Ladies do you find a crying men attractive sexy or just a turn off, how would you deal with a crying man infront of you?

Gentleman what do you think of men crying and have you ever cried hidden from everyone, showed your emotions openly or you don't cry at all (which I find hard to believe)?

Ps Knight ;)

Loooooooool thanks for sharing these crying guys ...Che oh hell yeah crying is sexy just look at him lol :)

Nin Yaaban that guy is crying ugly but yeah it makes him more attractive in most womens eyes.

Faarax-Brawn;758745 wrote:

There,you will find my response. Nothing has changed.

Damn your so extreme and going against how God created you WITH emotions. No matter how hard you try and hide it you can't suppress the way you were build as a human. The fact that you give such reply shows your not comfortable with your manhood your masculinity and that your missing some general love in your life because you talk so heartless.

Johnny B;758746 wrote:
^ i concur, Man and crying are contradiction in terms.

How is a crying man contradicting? I fail to see that, and that's why there are so many frustrated aggressive men because they bottle and suppress all of their emotions up inside and at one time they gonna explode because the heart can't take it anymore.

Aaliyyah;758751 wrote:
Blue a guy can cry sometimes thats alright, but not all the time..then he is a weakling! he needs to grow a backbone.

salaam

When I say crying I don't mean crying over literally everything don't get me wrong I mean on important occasions like birth of a child, emotional movie, funeral, wedding, achievement of your kids such as graduation, political events in your country etc. those kind of things the milestones in your life.

Narniah it's definitely endearing without a doubt :)

I know many of you probably cried when Barack Obama became the first black president in the history of United States, I know most of you (men) would deny that who are you trying to fool, the ones who act the most toughest on the outside are the softest inside :P

Aaliyyah   

nop waa diiday..a weakling farah cries over a movie loool..as for the birth of a child awww that would be so romantic..a guy crying over his baby..nthing is better than that girl..funeral dabcan waa caaadi qof haduu ka dhinto wuu ooyi nabiguba waa oyay calayhi salatu wa salaa...wedding laakin? why would a guy cry on his wedding day :P gayishhh!

salaam

Aaliyyah;758755 wrote:
nop waa diiday..a weakling farah cries over a movie loool..as for the birth of a child awww that would be so romantic..a guy crying over his baby..nthing is better than that girl..funeral dabcan waa caaadi qof haduu ka dhinto wuu ooyi nabiguba waa oyay calayhi salatu wa salaa...wedding laakin? why would a guy cry on his wedding day
:P
gayishhh!

salaam

^^ Lol trust me girl I have seen enough men who shed some tears on their wedding day do you blame them it's a emotional day for everyone. It's not crying your heart out tears it's happy tears a lil weeping you could hardly notice. And it could also be his daughters wedding don't need to be his per se.Somalis are made of stone and all that war and trauma made them emotionless. When it comes to movies we are talking about the deep touching movies something like My Name Is Khan etc. who have a important message to bring across the audience not action humour etc. kind of movies.