Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Crying Men Attractive Or A Turn Off?

Ibtisam   

Looool Raamsade,eeer, sorry, if she was crying, it is because she was sad or in shock- of course you hopeless farah thought she was happy and in bliss hence all the tears. :P

People only cry for real when in pain or sorrow- I dont include the fake tears that some women shed like rain- those take some kind of special skills and manipulation

Raamsade   

Ibtisam, I'm dead serious. I've seen a lot of women who genuinely cry when happy. Not bucketload of crying but crying nonetheless. Although it must be said I'm wary of anyone who can shed bucketloads of tears. But these women are almost all white, I've never seen any women from the darker races crying out of happiness.

Ibtisam   

Dheee naga dhaa, There are a load of things that are only white people related. There are also white people's issues. It probably means they had no real issue or problem to cry about hence transferring it to other emotions.They probably laugh when angry too :D (somalis call this qosal Garir) :D

Raamsade   

But Apophis, Hale Berry is half-breed so she doesn't count. We need thorough-bred mares of swarthy extraction... any ideas? Did Whoopi Goldberg cry at the Oscars?

I cried today because I laughed so much. Tears started running down my cheeks because someone did something so utterly funny. So I guess you can "cry" without actually crying.

Nothing wrong with men crying as long as it's not over everything and all the time. The occasions you listed are natural to shed tears over and a sign of a person with lots of raxmad. That's positive and really sweet.

wyre   

Few Days Back, I cried When Aan Inta Qarash Fara Badan Galay Oo More Than 1000 Dollars Eh, Kadibna Reerki Gabadha Dhalay Said You Have To Rent A Palace "qasar" With Two Thousand Dollars And If That Won't Happen Gabar Nagama Heleysid

muslim+man+crying.jpg

Ibtisam   

hehehe, wait you think, $1000 is a lot of money to spend- qarash fara badan on any women (let alone one you tired to marry)!!!!! Oh my God!!!!! $2,000 for a house to rent is a barging in some parts of the world!

I dont understand broke men who agree to marry a women and spend like they have money, that is how resentments start. Find one that likes your broke self and does not mind living in a shack- (or one who the shack is a palace to) but trying to drag a xalimo from her wealthy family home to shack never works.

Oh well lesson learnt Wyre- u wont make the same mistake next time. Good luck.

Che lol

Apophis; Sorry I see you have a soft spot for Oprah. Im not a fan, but I never managed to watch a single full show of hers ever. I always switch within mins- something about her annoying face, fake laugh and big head.

wyre   

Ibti We Are Not In America Or Europe Or Where ever Else oo Waxaas Aan Sheegay Ey Qashin Ka Yihiin, We Are In Saudi Arabia, And There Is No Girl In Saudi Arabia Oo Waxey Dalbadeen Lagu Guursado,

The Other Thing, I Told Her And Her Family Everything Before I Asked For Her Hand, ANd There Reply Was "Dhib Malahan, Xaaladaada Waan Ognahay, Gabadhana Annagaa Dhalnay Adna Innagaa Ku Dhalnay", Coz The Family Was A Great Friends Of my family.