Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Crying Men Attractive Or A Turn Off?

Absolutely nothing wrong with showing emotion after all we are human. I once sobbed uncontrollably in the middle of class at university, people thought I had lost a loved one.

Moments earlier I had witnessed an OAP fall flat on her face due to the treacherous wintery conditions.

At first no one went to help her so I ran across the road to tend to her, she was bleeding from a nasty gash on her knee. I would guess she was around 70+ easily. Anyway to cut a long story short I helped her up and walked her ever so gingerly to the bus stop. It was whilst waiting for the bus that she told me a bit about herself. In short she had no one, husband and son passed away years earlier. She tried to pay me for my kindness and whilst she was rummaging for something she thought would be adequate to give me, I could see only a few pounds clanging away in her small purse. I politely refused.

I sent Judith on her way home. Then that top lip started to tremble, much like Gazza. It just wouldn’t stop. Mind you i did get a lot of sympathy from the women in class. Two decided to accompany me on a water break , just to see if i was aright.

gazza-crying_1486070i.jpg

A_Khadar   

Guys, tell the truth.. Everyone cries, I mean every1 men and women. You can tell us you don't, and act a hardcore but I am sure you do.. However, I believe some of the men who cry for women exaggerate a bit more.. So the inexperienced ones here, don’t fall for that too soon. I given this hint to Alliya and Val..lol......

Malika;758865 wrote:
^Aaaw!

There is something moving about a man crying - especially if he is crying for you. ah! Lol.

L0L.Really?

Where i come from,Men dont cry. You clench your butt chicks together and carry on with life. Crying is for Babies(hence the word,dont be a cry baby)...

Ibtisam   

I CANNOT deal with emotions most of the time- I hate people telling me their feelings, and seeing people crying even kids makes me feel hopeless and therefore I HATE people crying. I would rather chew off my right arm. There is nothing sweet, sexy or positive about someone- man or otherwise crying. People only cry when they are in pain and it is awful to see someone in so much pain they cry.

Add to that: Adults look super ugly crying, the face just kills you, and the mess, eeeew and then u get all soaked and shid with tears, duuf and darer.

Avoid at all cost, but chances are you will at one point or another end up comforting someone or another. Last time I ended randomly offering my shoulder to this woman on the tube in tears.

Only thing worse than people crying is that sinking feeling when they tell you WHY they are crying, through chokes, hiccups and tears. Even the thought of someone crying is depressing.

P.s. BUT when you do find out why they are crying you might wanna beat them if it is a silly reason- like farah/xalimo forgot to call them or the bus left them- you just wanna beat them to give them something to really cry about for real!! errg

Apophis;867668 wrote:
Whenever I get hay fever people think I'm crying; annoying as hell.

There is nothing worse then having hay fever in summer. I get watery eyes in the winter. What about you and real crying?

Apophis;867673 wrote:
I think I cried for abit when I was born but I stopped the next day; it did work for me.

That is the biggest bullshit I ever heard.The fact that you are so secretive about it may suggest you do cry and don't want me to know. It's not that big of a deal.

Che -Guevara;867677 wrote:
When Qandalawi watches 'When Harry Meets Sally'

Looool, maybe he has seen somebody who does that or maybe he does it himself who knows. Have you ever came across a person who screams while crying (while not being angry or upset) I can't imagine such thing.

Apophis - Your secretiveness about normal stuff sucks! :mad:

Che -Guevara;867686 wrote:
Other than children no but I know people who cry for the sake of crying.

I can't deal with people who cry for the sake of crying that is too much and at some point you get fed up about it.