Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

If nuune , an admired man in these boards, does not win it will be so because of misdeeds committed by the organizers of this poll.

I already sense some voting irregularities .

Now is the time to crown the man because he is clearly ahead and has been leading for some time. Prolonging the voting until nuune slips is a clear scheme against the man.

Crown him now I say

^Considering his popularity among voting blocks including oldies, women, youngsters, I think Nuune has great advantage. The only person fiercely lobbying against him is Juxa whose irked at the number of women candidates. If you have Malika, Xiin and NGONGE, I don't know how one would lose.

Showqi   
Xiin, give everyone the the chance to vote man. There are clearly a lot of nomads that didn't vote yet. Besides Che made clear that the poll will close mid December. Maxaad la cabsaneysaa, iska sug ilaa iyo 15ka December. Nuune hadii uu guuleysto markaas Cimaamadiisa waa la siin doona:D

Aniga iyo Malika cidaan taagernay oo laga adkaaday lama hayyo

Saaxibkay NGONGE beryahaan waa allow sahal ; hadhow buu kasoo horjeesan nuune oo dhihi in Ibti guulaysatay ahayd :D

As long nuune is ahead, I can wait until that date, Showqi.

Som@li   
A systematic fraud has been found,(creating new bogus accounts to vote etc ) and I as the head of the election committee call for an immediate review or else will nullify the results.

Ibtisam   

Loool Somali and votes!!!

Just to complicate this one we have Jiins influenced!!!! heheh :P:D

Che give the man his reward, he has been in the lead for three weeks nows along with his jiin goodness- or so we are told and this vote is never ending. Of course in a normal vote he would have needed 50% votesm igu shuba.

P.s. People can vote for they want laakin cayda naga daaya the rest of us :D

Nuune Congrats, I hope Che treates you well and give you what you need.

Juxa lol it is great to have you in my corner- online, real life, now you just need to come to SL- I need your campaign skills and strength here! :D

NGONGE   

^^ She's one vote ahead anyway (hers :D). I suppose the only consolation in nuune not winning this is that Ibti did. Actually, strike that. It's not consolation. Nuune must win. :D

^I just realised that before reading your post, I guess Juxa's tireless campaign for Ibti is paying...Come NGONGE, Xiin and Malika, your boy can't be losing now,

NGONGE   

People who voted for Ibti didn't do it for anything she's done THIS YEAR on SOL, it's all about past work. Nuune was here THIS year. But if the voting was along the lines of what people did in all their time in SOL dee naga daaya and just go give it to A&T.

Nuune is still contention but Ibti inclusion is well deserved. She mightn't have posted as much as she use to but her contribution is nonetheless valuable this year special in regards to the thread she's being nominated for.

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish. If it's about one thread, why did you not nominate Duke or Somalina for the football tournment and the million interesting topics the crazy girl from xamar kept on posting?

Ileen it's not Ibti, nuune or the others that are faulty it's the system itself. :D

Naga daayaa...