Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

Ibti wey soo dhawaatay. Vote for her, if you haven't yet (might as well get on board the winning campaign)!

But I think Che on purpose ayuu u boqon-jaray Nuune....he knew keeping the poll open unti mid-December would do the job!

Juxa   

.........vote for ibti all xaawaleey meelkasta oo aad joogtaanba, if for nothing else vote for her cause she is brave and she knows dhagax-tuur

Blessed...Sorry to put in bind but let sisterhood and tolnimo be your guard:-)

Tuujiye and couple of other people seem to putting down GoldCoast, Urban and Positive. This is not about name recognition or popularity, it's about the nomad's contribution to SOL and these nominees deserve to be in the list of contenders.

Val I just wanna note, I haven't actually voted for Nuune. I voted for Positive. If there's any perceived prejudiced towards other contenders, let my vote dispel any idea that I favor Nuune over others.

NGONGE   

Finally, some people have recognised the Ibti plan and have come back to nudge Nuune forward again. One vote is all it takes. Come on you silent shy people. :D

Juxa   

Val, che arintaan wuu ku fashilmay ee iska daa:)

everyone else, ignore ngonge, he has a vandetta against Ibti, if forced i may have to reveal it all.

Malika   

There is something 'sweet,genuine, innocent and fun ' about nuune - so folks vote for nuune - The universal , unique Somali.

Malika   

^I am all for sisterhood and do love Ibti - but I do honestly like nuune to win. He makes me laugh, annoys me with his 'I know all' and mostly entertains me with his weird stories[which we seem to have a common ground - wayaa aragnimo baa noo dhexeeysa] - Furthermore, I respect his Universal Somaliness.

Go nuune, Go nuune

ps. He is the ultimate 'Peterpan' - with his cute name, dancing avatar...lol