Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

^Tolkiisa meesha kuma yara that's if he's what some people actually think he's. We can ask Zack, Xiin, and A&T.

Carafaat....If you have to ask how to join than you are probably not fit to join.

Juxa   

3 men baad magacaawday in cyber magaalo of thousands. now correct your errors madax adeega iska daa ee ninka quraan hala saaro

^A member has to invite you and you will be vetted by other members.

Juxa....Tolkiisa iyo asxaabtiisa meesha waa ku badanyihiin. Even NGONGE can do quraan session but if you are asking to take initiative, I can gladly do that as long as I'm not accused of siding with him in this contest.

NGONGE   

Juxa's plan is working perfectly. First she complained about the lack of women nominees and made the innocent feel guilty and start voting for Ibti in large numbers (she had three votes to Nuune's eleven). Now Juxa changed tack and is questioning Nuune's mental state (which will surely make any passerby - not the Xabashi one though - vote for the next Nomad with the possibility of winning). Oh look! Ibti has fifteen votes.

Naga daaya dee. :D

Juxa   

Ngonge waad ogtahay Ibti iney tahay ''Gob'' just like the song gob gobi dhashay baad tahay:) she hardly needs me campaigning for her

I am just pointing out to the obvious, since anigu ceebi eysan iqaban, tolna iqaban, qabiilna iqaban.

now explain gardarada goobtan ku keentay?

NGONGE   

^^ I have no idea what "gardarada goobtan ku keentay" means (in this context). But I feel that your demand of more women (though correct) may have forced people to vote for Ibti out of guilt. I don't mind Ibti to be honest. In fact, I LOVE Ibti (no, not in that way; more in "I hope she marries my brother" way) but I feel that nuune has done much more than her in SOL whilest she's been getting a Hargeisa suntan. Plus, nuune is an international Somali who gets on with EVERYONE.

When nuune goes to Garowe, he comes back praising Garowe. When nuune goes to Hargeisa, he comes back praising Hargeisa (which is something that neither Jacaylbaro nor A&T did when they visited those places). If all Somalis were like nuune, we would be the best people in the world, and even the Jinn would love us.

Vote nuune ya Juxa. Ibti is prettier but nuune keeps in contact more. :D

Yes, that's the perfect description for Nunne, an 'international Somali'. You can never pigeon-hole him into a region. In fact, the man come across as totally qabiil-less. Wait, what if he is actually Jinn himself? :eek:

Juxa   

Ngonge, now you are saying Nuune waa qof flip gareeya depending on magaalada uu joogo

Of course you will support ina adeertaa ibti. you just attacked nuune

ps: your one brother meeqa gabdhood baala rabtaa?

NGONGE   

^^ I think that poor brother of mine is cursed, Juxa. Everytime I see a girl I like and try to sort him out, the girls leaves town. :D

LoL...I think you are his curse. Dhulkaad dhigtay inanka when you chase every girl on his behalf. Waa inaad qaali ka dhigtaa, nin aan la heli karin. The girls need to chase you to get a chance with him and not the other way round. Damiin baad tahay mar mar.

Juxa   

^^ not damiin ee waa carab:)

I think whilst he is looking,,,,his brother got married and had 4 kids. bal sister in-lawga yaysan ku nicin

Ibtisam   

:D :D :D :D Oh my God, this thread is confusing!!!!! there are so many different convos going on; votes for people not on the pole, Ngonge brother been giving away and something about 4.5.

I tired to vote ages ago when this thread was only two pages- first I tired to vote for the girl, so I looked around for Juxa, Val, Malika, Blessed, Faheema, KK, young Aaliya and nope no one was on there, then I decide to vote for the liberal Somali men; so I looked for Adam, Ngonge (though he shows worrying signs in his old age) Zack, Che, farah brown or that other kid, Nope they were not there either, Then I decided to remember the last thread I read for each of the guys on there and aside from Nuune I could not remember anything I read on the guys, but I can't vote for Nuune because althoug I like his international Somali status I HATE his jinn stories with passion, they are creepy and it has total put me off Nuune to the point I fear opening his threads. So thats a no no.

Last thing I read by Urban was on arts/ car/films or pictures. Goldcoast I dont rememeber and Positive I dont think is the same Positive from few yrs ago, MM gives me a headache with his Somali but he would make a perfect school teacher. While Cawale is a big Shikh so not too sure about voting for him.

In the end I decided that this was a man's race and it will be decided between them in the end. So voted for myself, now weeks later, I open this thread to see that me and the Jinna are locked closely together. :D :D :D Of course I expect the Jinn to win with all their power, Ngonge campaign and all his underhanded insults implying Im a token women or up against an handicap, while the while saying as a women I'm only good enough to marry his brother and looking pretty! :P:D