Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

NGONGE   

^^ I love Ibti more than I like nuune, ninyaho. She knows I got her back but not on this thread. This is a nuune one. :D

The Zack   

Che,

Loooooooool@committee. Who were the committee for this one? You, yourself and che? Naga daa you just listed your favorites specially those who agree with you on many things. The only exception is ibti and that is why she will win this.

Juxa   

Of course Ibti is ahead, she deserves to win.

Che's poll was defective from the beginning, Ngonge rightly pointed out why Somalina was missing.. One can only conclude the list of the nomination were drawn from Che's favourate pool of ahem asxaab. he added ibti si uu dufan afka noogu marsho.

to repeat ngonge's crazy words, NAGA DAAYA bilaa caleek

Juxa   

Saaxiib run iyo ilkaba wala cadeeyaa, marka next time give transparent nomination list before voting commences

ps: Ibti wont like your token negro comment tut tut tut

Showqi   

:D:D

Xiin, the rice is not over yet. We still have three more days to go so don't give up the hope. Now the question is would it be Cimaamad for Sheekh Nuune, Or a Cabaaya for Ibti.........

Juxa   

you cant declare the race is over, the conpirator himself said it wont be over for another couple of days!

i can see the jinns came out in force and hada raceku waa dhag-to-dhag