Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

Saalax   

That is a crazy conclusion. Saalax meel baad uga dhacday Aaliyyah wa nin landheere he doesn't need to pretend to be a Piratelander or from the Garaad clan to attack others.

Degel   

Saalax;727194 wrote:
Aaliyyah how is that possible? Saalax is not Pirateland supporter nor is he from the Garaad clan.
;)

Ok then are you Soomaalidiid supporter?

A_Khadar;727167 wrote:
Keep questioning like you matter.

I'm trying to understand the cries of your people. Keep crying about the situation then.

Yusur65   

Qaranimo waa qali qeerka bari waa qiima jab, qurba joogta waxaa aay u bateen kuwa kaquustay qaranimadii oo ku qanacsan inaay qeerkood ku hoos nooladaan ( somaliland puntlan sscland )intuba waa kuwo qalqalinaya qaranimadii soo celinteeda ee qurbajoogey qadariya qaranimadiine qerkiin ka hoostaga

First of all, I haven't read the article, but just reading the title alone, I wholeheartedly conquer that the Puntland Administration not only betrayed Sool , Sanaag and Ceyn regions, but also other regions in Mudug and Sanaag. Before anyone jump on my bandwagon, I do hail form Mudug and I consider myself a Puntlander. I have completely lost faith in the current Puntland administration for the simple fact that It has let down almost every region and city that's not Nugaal and Garowe. Having said that, some our brothers in SSC need to have principles. I've heard a lot of SSC fanatics distancing themselves from the Puntland because , a useless president is running the affairs. You can be pro Puntland and still be against it's leaders just like me and a lot of others from Mudug, Bari and Sanaag.

Ibtisam   

Valenteenah.;727062 wrote:
Ibti, I'm not sure I got all of your post but I think the gist is that you think SSC are employing outdated tactics that have already failed elsewhere? If that's it, then you might well be right. We do all seem to be going round in circles, don't we? It's a little bit surreal actually - you look at everything that's happening and you get this sense of deja vu and wonder how it is the people who are in the thick of it all don't feel or see this themselves. I kinda feel like that about SL's actions over the last few years. Isn't it slightly strange that the whole objective and purpose behind SL seeking independence is that the last Somali regime tried to subdue people who were unhappy with the status quo by force? And yet here is SL today, twenty years later, on the verge of repeating the same mistake that set them on their current path. It's an odd twisted world for sure.

I might be a bit of a hippy (as NG always accuses) but I really don't understand why we (as in our politicians) can't attempt to solve issues through positive dialogue.

That is it pretty much, same thing thing, same cycle, same story, later it will be the same grievances which will lead to the same campaigns, results in the same jabhad [different clan of course], taking the same action and on and on. It is never going to solve our problems, you cannot solve problems by repeating your previous mistakes!

Bit like SOL cycle I guess.

Anyway all the kids ba yimi, ana ka xoog weyne iyo I will crash you ba meeshaba ka socota :eek:

SalamAlikum

Degel   

OneManGang;727225 wrote:
First of all, I haven't read the article, but just reading the title alone, I wholeheartedly conquer that the Puntland Administration not only betrayed Sool , Sanaag and Ceyn regions, but also other regions in Mudug and Sanaag. Before anyone jump on my bandwagon, I do hail form Mudug and I consider myself a Puntlander. I have completely lost faith in the current Puntland administration for the simple fact that It has let down almost every region and city that's not Nugaal and Garowe. Having said that, some our brothers in SSC need to have principles. I've heard a lot of SSC fanatics distancing themselves from the Puntland because , a useless president is running the affairs. You can be pro Puntland and still be against it's leaders just like me and a lot of others from Mudug, Bari and Sanaag.

Actually, I disagreed with you on Faroole as he did not betray Sool, Souther Sanaag, and Cayn regions (Reer Garaad clan territories). In fact, we, reer Garaad, betrayed ourselves. This betrayal started in 2000 when one of our boys lost the TNG PM job in Mogadishu and from that day there were some diaspora based politicians who wanted so-called maamul-goboleed that they can negotiate with SL or TFG. We betrayed ourselves when some of us are with the Soomaalidiid entity. We betrayed ourselves when we refused to come up a consensus on how to deal with with the traitors in our midst. We betrayed ourselves when some politicians and several traditional elders met a hotel in Nairobi and declared an entity called SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga; and when that entity seeked legitimacy from the rest of the traditional elders, 11/13 traditional elders rejected it, but still those who created it are running with it as if it has a legitimacy. We failed ourselves when we could not agree how to confront Soomaalidiid who is control of our main city. We failed ourselves when the leaders of this entity, SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga, who are blaming PL not going to war with SL on LA, are also begging SL president to give them PM or several more minister potfolios. Bro, Educate yourself in Reer Garaad clan problems. We are in internal squablings and nothing else, and we are the worst enemy to each other.

For Faroole, there is going to be an election in 2014, and that is going to be the time the verdict is delivered. I never blame him individually but collective responsibility for all PLers. After all PL is in a tough neighborhood where there are many forces undermining it. SL, TFG, Al-Shabaab; front groups like SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga, Sheekh Atom group, clan conflicts; corruption, Ethiopia, the West, ......(the list is long).

A_Khadar   

AfricaOwn;727216 wrote:
I'm trying to understand the cries of your people. Keep crying about the situation then.

World knows who cries rivers! Cry part better be left it since your entire project is based on cries from the past. We are the orphanes of the queen, bla bla..