Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: British Delegation visited Garowe, meet SSC elders..pics

Taleexi on a serious note. I dont understand what you two are getting emotional about. You guys the cult of buhodle more commonly known as SSC disrespected his elder all because of petty politics. A wrong and instead of defending the actions you should have admitted your wrong, apologized and all would have ended. Instead your defending the wrong. I can see why Dukey is a little confused. His asking who really is the enemy.

So rather then sweeping things under the carpet and using the successionist as escape rout, answer the mans question.

Are you friend or foe?

Saalax;707732 wrote:
Abokor Omar do not disrespect our President. Why would we go to that village.

Yeah, why would he go to that Village, when 75 of his militias died trying to go there...lol

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;707622 wrote:
PS I wonder if Libaan is one of the writers in Jidbaale???

;)
;)
;)
;)

Bilan is one of the writers in Pirate websites, and Xaji Xunjuf writes is one of the writers in clan secessionist/ Qaatland websites

Taleexi   

Abokor Omar;707733 wrote:
Taleexi on a serious note. I dont understand what you two are getting emotional about. You guys the cult of buhodle more commonly known as SSC disrespected his elder all because of petty politics. A wrong and instead of defending the actions you should have admitted your wrong, apologized and all would have ended. Instead your defending the wrong. I can see why Dukey is a little confused. His asking who really is the enemy.

So rather then sweeping things under the carpet and using the successionist as escape rout, answer the mans question.

Are you friend or foe?

Hi Kid... Are you forcing me? Garaase's political stand deserves commending. The real enemy for SSC is the secessionist cult. They aint only our enemy but rather to that of the Somali Republic.

47-600x450.jpg

Secessionists, it takes 50 heavily armed SNM militiamen for Siilanyo to walk around Hargaysa [the coward], what will it take a Nato Task force for him to visit Buhudle?looooooool Look at the militimen how they are staring at the poor civilians.

Liibaan   

Abokor Omar;707652 wrote:
Dukey's heartbroken.Lol

Duke you can bet your life, if that Garad was from the successionist entity nothing would have happened.

Somalidiid suldaans don't dare set foot in Buhoodle, they are afraid for their safety.

Saalax   

Abokor Omar i don't understand why you are trying to develop links with this confused people. Let them be and rot in their own traps.

Taleexi   

General Duke;707741 wrote:
47-600x450.jpg

Secessionists, it takes 50 heavily armed SNM militiamen for Siilanyo to walk around Hargaysa [the coward], what will it take a Nato Task force for him to visit Buhudle?looooooool Look at the militimen how they are staring at the poor civilians.

Indeed.

Taleexi, if you me and Duke came face to face in battle with you two one one side and me on the other, one of us would be dead, with a knife on his back.

Taleexi ''Duke, Duke, you alive Duke?''

bilan   

Taleexi, I wish I knew sida loo mashxarado, laakiin ilaa hada ma fahmin waxa kaa dhirfiyey, I never said people of SSC(I honestly see Xagle toosiye and people of SSC as 2 different entity) are not part of Puntland, or cid bay marti ugu yihiin Garoowe, do you get that, Suldaan Garaase is not politician, he was never a politician, and the reason these regions are peaceful today is because of these Isimo, they deserve to be respected, so dadka u sacaba tumaya sheekadan have hidden agenda.

I have no problem people blaming PL administration, laakiin the problem is not only with PL administrations but people of SSC also have their share of the blame, haday Dalbac lugahaa ka jabin lahaayeen things would have been different, but he was welcomed like a king, so tell me what’s wrong with this picture?? And do not get me started with Xaglo toosiye iyo tuutihiisa beenta ah, Cadde baaba dhaamay oo tuka raq tagay, he was running to be VP for PL, but the minute he lost both him and Garaad Jama created SSC group, IMO he did not create SSC to liberate anyone but for his own selfish reason. And yes, where are they now!!!!.

markay dadku yiraahdaan Faroole is the devil, laakiin Dalbac, Galaal , canbaashe, Kayse , Ali Khaliif and others are blameless, then timir laf baa ku jirta, and you do not want to be honest with yourself .

Faroole made mistakes and I am not even going to try to find excuses for him, laakiin who are SSC freedom fighters? Kayse??

But since you are from Nugaal, I guess you know what happened in LA 2007, LA was not captured by force we all know that, so until there is unity with in SSC, there is nothing anyone can do. So I do not really understand why people are blaming certain clans?

pS . I would not have gotten involved in this thread if it was about people demonstrating against PL administration, but please do not try to defend what people like those of Jidbaale website ay qoraan.

Liibaan   

General Duke;707570 wrote:

Liibaan we are in agreement old boy, Ali Khalif, Xagla and the two Garad's have won the argument and I agree with your stance, no more time wasting arguing with folks who dont want to be part of the state..

Good improvement, Warlord Faroole and Puntlanders must start respecting the wishes of SSC people - SSC don't want to be part of Somalidiidland or Puntland, no more calling SSC Leaders and SSC people terrorists.

SSC Leader Xaglotoosiye, Deputy Leader Col Saberey, Mohamed Hashi, Cali Khaliif, Minister Abdukariim, Wajixaad, Garaad Jamac Garaad Cali, Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaciil, Garaad Cali Burale are the leaders of SSC People.

'Liibaan';707735 wrote:
Bilan is one of the writers in Pirate websites, and Xaji Xunjuf writes is one of the writers in clan secessionist/ Qaatland websites

Liibaan Viva Ssc Saaxib i love Garaadada ssc

gooni   

Taleexi abtiyasha na diday inad weel wax kula cuntiid , tolka na waad diiday inad marakibta calaamka la so wiishdhacdiid. war yanay haraadku taleex kugu dilin eeh meel uun raac. Anigu uun ba ka naxaya eeh

:D:D,,, hadaadan soomaali diid ahayn waa la hubaa inaad wax wada cuni lahaydeen,,faraska har gee talexow xiligu waa abaare.