Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: British Delegation visited Garowe, meet SSC elders..pics

Waxaa fiidnimadii xalay (Talaado) ka dhacay magaalada Garoowe kulan balaaran oo ay isugu yimaadeen wefdigii ka socdey dalka Britian iyo isimada gobolada Sool Sanaag iyo Cayn, kulanka ayaa la sheegay in ay goobjoog ka ahaayeen Madaxweynaha Puntland iyo kuxigeenkiisa Gen.Cabdisamad Cali Shire. Waxaana wefdiga Britain hogaaminaayey Matt Bough wakiilka dawladda Britain ee arimaha Soomaaliya.

Labada dhinac ayaa ka wada hadley xaaladda gobolada Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn, waxaana wefdigu Britain muhimada saaraayey sidii uu u heli lahaa xogta dhabta ah ee halkaas ka jirta iyo mawqifka dadka deegaankaas ku nool.

Shir saxaafadeed maanta ay qabteen qaarkamid ah Isimada Beesha *********** ayaa uga warbixiyey saxaafadda waxyaabihii ugu muhimsanaa ee ay kala hadleen wefdiga ka socdey dalka Britain.

Isimada beesha *********** ka socdey ayaa waxay kala ahaayeen:

Garaad Saleebaan Garaad Maxamad

Garaad Cabdisalaam Xassan Maxamad

Ugaas Cabdullaahi Ciise Nuur

Boqor Cabdullaahi Axmad

Ugaas Faarax Maxamad

Garaad Maxamuud Warsame

Garaad Cabdisalaam Xassan oo kamid ahaa isimaddii kulanka ka qaybgalay ayaa sheegay in aragtida ay qabaan iyo fariinta ay u dirayaan dalka Britian oo qoraal ahaana wefdiga loo dhiibey, waxyaabaha ugu muhimsan ee laga codsadey wefdiga ayaa waxaa kamid ahaa in ay maamulka Somaliland ka cadaadiyaan in uu ciidamadiisa kala baxaan gobolka Sool iyo Cayn maadaama shacabka halkaas ku dhaqan aysan dooneyn maamulkaas.

Sidoo kale Garaadada ayaa qoraalkooda kaga dalbadey dawladda UK in aysan cid gaar ah keliya kala tashan arrimaha gobolka, isla markaana ay joojiyaan gacanta ay siinayaan Somaliland.

Garaad Cabdisalaam ayaa sheegay in xubnaha wefdiga UK ay u sheegeen in ay yihiin kuwo raadinaaya xaqiiqda jirta isla markaana waxyaabaha ka soo baxa kulankan ay dib ula noqonayaan, wadatashina ka samaynayaan.

Ugaas Cabdullaahi Ciise

Ugaas Cabdullaahi Ciise Nuur oo isaguna saxaafadda la hadley ayaa sheegay in kulanku ahaa mid aad u wanaagsan isla markaana ay ka rajaynayaan in natiijo wanaagsan ay ka timaado wixii la isku afgartey, taasoo wax weyn ka beddeli doonta aragtidii ahayd mid hal dhinac ku dhisan markii hore.

Waa markii u horeysey oo wefdi ka socda Dawladda Britian ay si toos ah ula hadlaan Garaadada Beesha ***********, arintan ayaa imaaneysa iyada oo shacabka SSC ay banaanbaxyo ka dhigeen magaalada London kaas oo ay kaga dalbanayaan Dawladda Britian in ay joojiso faragelinta ay ku hayso goboladii ay horey u guumeysatey, iyaga oo ku eedeeyey in mucaawanada la siiyo Somaliland loo adeegsadey dagaalkii Kalshaale.

Dawladda Britian ayaa muddooyinkii u danbeeyey galaangal weyn ku lahayd xaaladda Soomaaliya gaar’ahaan Somaliland oo taageero dhaqaale ay u fidiyeen.

Maxamed Siciid Yusuf

Wakiilka Horseed Media

Garowe, Puntland

More on the British delegation meeting with SOOL issims in Garowe..

Liibaan   

General Duke;707155 wrote:
^^^Adeer you can talk at any level you want, I have told you on another thread. This whole SSC crap is a non issue for me and others will see the light soon enough.

If it is non-issue, then stop talking about SSC, and opening SSC threads.

If SSC is crap, then what is Puntland, worse than crap.

Liibaan   

=General Duke;707167

Like I said I expect nothing else from you my sister. However, I am more than disappointed, first you had Garad Jama insulting a whole clan and now Suldan Garase being insulted.

Warlord Faroole started all the insults, when he insulted whole SSC people, calling them and wrong fully accused them "terrorists".

I think chickens come home to roost, Warlord Faroole and his blind subclan supporters need to stop insulting SSC people.

Taleexi   

GD & Bilan: Who the hel-l are you when you are telling me that I'm not a Puntlander!...... Umushu waa ilowshiiyo dhowdahay baa hore loo yidhi balse ma xasuusataan that I'm both a co-founder and stakeholder of the state of Puntland........ Oh mise I'm reading between the lines oo bahashii waa la Maxamuud Saleebaaneeyey...... :)

Liibaan   

General Duke;707230 wrote:
^^I for one will no longer be bothered with this issue.

Good news for SSC people, we don't want Warlord Faroole and his supporters to comment on SSC Issues, and we don't appreciate their insults.

Jabhada Puntland waa dhib iyo lugooyo.

Taleexi   

For SSC community of which I'm one of them ought to come up a clear, inclusive agenda whether to be part and parcel of Puntland or self rule is the way forward.

I personally believe SSC needs to be more cohesive than anything else. Without unity we will remain to be a laughing stock.

Liibaan   

Taleexi;707466 wrote:
For SSC community of which I'm one of them ought to come up a clear, inclusive agenda whether to be part and parcel of Puntland or self rule is the way forward.

I personally believe SSC needs to be more cohesive than anything else. Without unity we will remain to be laughing stock.

The truth is SSC people are more United today than ever before , the vast majority of SSC people are are anti-Siilaanyo and anti-Faroole. Because of Warlord Faroole' foolish policies, today Warlord Faroole is not much different than Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab.

Where was Warlord Faroole and his subclan Suldaan Garaase during Kalshaale, Hagoogane, Meygaagle, Widhwidh, Balihadhac wars ?????????? Now, Warlord Faroole is sending few selfish individuals with cash/qat to divide people of Buhoodle and SSC freedom fighters, why don't they go to other places like Laas caanood and Ceergaabo ? Why Faroole want to fight with SSC Movement and not Somaliland militia??????

Out of all places what does Warlord Faroole want from Buhoodle people? People of Buhoodle clearly and loudly said "War Faroole Faragalinta Ha Naga Daayo". People of Buhoodle already have problems and wars with Somaliland, they cannot tolerate Warlord Faroole's meddling their internal affairs.

In the beginning SSC people and SSC Movement they wanted to work with Puntland to liberate SSC regions from Somalidiid militia, but Warlord Faroole rejected the offer, he choose to start an all out with SSC people and SSC Movement, calling them terrorists. Instead of focusing on the war with Somalidiid militia if there one at all, Warlord Faroole picked the wrong war – fighting with SSC.

People of Buhoodle, haud, and all SSC don't need cheap talk, they don't need Warlord Faroole sending his subclan suldaan Garaase, or so-called fisheries minister, and few qaatwalayaal/ Caataqaadayaal.

It is now 4 years SSC people were waiting and no response from PL. I don't think Faroole want to face and fight with Somaliid militia, but If they are serious they should act and bring PL militia to Las Anod and Kalshaale.. Otherwise, Warlord Faroole, and PL admin need to shut up.

People of Buhoodle know that Faroole only objective is harm SSC Freedom Fighters, Warlord Faroole doesn't care about to liberate Las Anod, Ganbadhe,Yaqoori,Gumeys, etc and he doesn't care to defend Buhoodle, Kalshaale, Hogoogane, Meygaagle, and widhwidh from Somalidiid attacks

People of SSC already forced SNM militia to leave Widhwidh, Balihadhac, Kalabaydh, Kalshaale, Meygaagel and Hogoogane, and because SSC people and SSC movement SNM militia failed to capture Buhoodle.... The only option left is self-rule, and an independent SSC Regional State.

Talexi: adeer being a part time Puntlander will not work, blaming sections of puntland while excusing the actions of the likes of Xaglatosiye, Garad's Jama who have been missing in action for the past few weeks. And the likes of Xabasade who has been leading the secessionist onslaught will no longer be accepted.

As long as you are not being honest with yourselves there will be no progress. However I will stand with my earlier position, all these Ministers, MP's and Garad's in Garowe need to be booted out and let this community deal with the secessionist on their own. The rest of the Puntland clans should no longer be scapegoats for this utter failure.

Liibaan we are in agreement old boy, Ali Khalif, Xagla and the two Garad's have won the argument and I agree with your stance, no more time wasting arguing with folks who dont want to be part of the state..

bilan   

Taleexi;707461 wrote:
GD & Bilan: Who the hel-l are you when you are telling me that I'm not a Puntlander!...... Umushu waa ilowshiiyo dhowdahay baa hore loo yidhi balse ma xasuusataan that I'm both a co-founder and stakeholder of the state of Puntland........ Oh mise I'm reading between the lines oo bahashii waa la Maxamuud Saleebaaneeyey......
:)

When did I say you are not Puntlander, war heedhe read what I wrote, I said SSC were the founders of Puntland I always said that, and anyone who knows how Puntland was created knows it was not only Bari, Nugaal and Mudug who come up with the idea, but I said if they decide not to be part of it any longer then no one can force them, hell if North Mudug decides to join Galmudug there is nothing anyone in Garoowe can do about it, people from 5 regions come together and decided to have a regional government si look kala badbaado laguna sugo dowlad soomaliyeed, it was voluntary. If any one them decides to leavethen no one has a right to force them… but why do not you talk to SSC supporters who conveniently forget dibandaabyada Xaabsade and Maxamed baashe or Ali khaliif and instead pick on suldaan Garaase??? Mise waxaad ka xanaaqday my comments on Gen Abdisamad:)

And I am last person who wants in bahasha la saleebaaneyo, haduu inaba caqli nagu jiro, not every sub-sub-sub clan can have their own maamul goboleed, either we forget federal government or learn to share and la iska qabto kuwa jahawareerka wada. it is not the best interest of reerkaas aad sheegtay or the ones in SSC regions or Sanaag in lakala tago, laakiin come on you cannot blame Faroole, and and ignore laba jeeblayaasha.

PS I wonder if Libaan is one of the writers in Jidbaale???

bilan   

GD

Come on adiguna, these people are in their own country no one can kick them out, and why should they?? Does Graada Jama have more weight than Graad Saleebaan, I agree SSC need to be more united, I know a lot of people who are from SSC and support PL more than anyone, do not let few confused individuals get your blood pressure.

bilan   

'Liibaan';707479 wrote:
The truth is SSC people are more United today than ever before , the vast majority of SSC people are are anti-Siilaanyo and anti-Faroole. Because of Warlord Faroole' foolish policies, today Warlord Faroole is not much different than Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab.

Where was Warlord Faroole and his subclan Suldaan Garaase during Kalshaale, Hagoogane, Meygaagle, Widhwidh, Balihadhac wars ??????????
The only option left is self-rule, and an independent SSC Regional State.

Loool, are you serious, I am not even sure if this deserves a reply, but let me try, so now Faroole’s sub clan not the PL administration is responsible for defending these regions against SL clans, I can understand if you ask where was PL administration, but where was the sub clan, let me see I think they were drinking tea under the tree with the sub clans from Taleex, Yagoori, Widhwidh and Boocame.

^^^We need solutions and less talk, if these Issims, Minister and Vp can not bring order and unity, then they need to be kicked out. The status quo is unacceptable.. Just telling it as it is, how can someone who bad mouthes the state at every turn be expected to benefit from it?