Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: British Delegation visited Garowe, meet SSC elders..pics

^^^Adeer you can talk at any level you want, I have told you on another thread. This whole SSC crap is a non issue for me and others will see the light soon enough.

Malika   

^:D, you sound hurt Duke..but honestly though, PL cant claim to be part of the revolution in ssc regions, waayo deh! When LA fell into the hands of SL, xagee joogen the mighty PL army - erm back in Garowe, claiming they do not want to be between brothers. The recent conflicts in Buuhodhle - where was PL - erm in Garowe..Now why in Gods name do they want to get involved?

I think its best, they let the SSC folks sort themselves out - as its not about belonging to either entities. It's about self governing, although am sure relationships shouldnt be cut, just because the political aim isnt a shared one.

^^^Malika you sound like your haggard self. Puntland lost many men fighting all these years in SOOL, every clan contributed and I expected nothing else from you but to belittle their efforts and sacrifice. However as I stated today, there is no need for me to defend these people any longer, nor attack the secessionists. LA fell to Xabsade’s sub clan support for the secessionist and we have had the case of Kayse who defected while his people were getting butchered.

Has anyone ever asked the question, how the secessionist could not stop Ilka-Jiir and others in SANAAG, yet they can play games in SOOL/CAYN?

Like I said I expect nothing else from you my sister. However, I am more than disappointed, first you had Garad Jama insulting a whole clan and now Suldan Garase being insulted.

bilan   

AKh, i m neither clueless nor i did not follow the news, insulting Garaase will not get you anywhere that is for sure, he was Suldaan way before Faroole come to the picture and will be there after him, but i always look the big picture, but what is your objectives, to get SL out of the region or score points against PL adm. are you saying Garaase and Garaad Ciid are SL agents!!!

what is holding SSC regions back is not Faroole or anyone else, but the lack of vision from leaders of SSC(the group, not the people), and i see that you are not really answering the question, instead of blaming Faroole or Garaase etc, where is Xaabsade, Maxamed Baashe, Cismaan Garaad Soofe, where are the Garaad Jama(both of them) did they say anyting, no, how about the people who change sides in a heart beat etc.

i am not sure why PL needs to bribe people in SSC, after all SSC were part of PL back in 1998, they were the founders and if they decide not to be part of it, so be it, but there are better ways to do than this.

bilan;707172 wrote:
what is holding SSC regions back is not Faroole or anyone else, but the lack of vision from leaders of SSC(the group, not the people), and i see that you are not really answering the question, instead of blaming Faroole or Garaase etc, where is Xaabsade, Maxamed Baashe, Cismaan Garaad Soofe, where are the Garaad Jama(both of them) did they say anyting, no, how about the people who change sides in a heart beat etc.

Aint that the truth..

GD, Walaal it's all lies and the Suldaan has been received quiet well in Buuhoodle. However I welcome and support your stance on those shameless and ignorant individuals who even contemplate or condone in the slightest way or form such actions/insults against the Suldaan and other traditional elders as portrayed in the deceitful websites of sick individual.s

Deceit and misinformation will not bring us away from one another. We're brothers, cousins and kinfolk. They serve only to see us divided for other unknown interests that we cannot make out. So good job there brother in highlighting and bringing those to justice who actually wished harm or tried to insult the Suldaan and the 9 other traditional elders with him and even went as far as to give reasons and justifications to their wrongful actions. Shame on those individuals, they showed their true faces today.

But Duke know that we're one kin and no deceitful lies will separate us. The People of Buuhoodle long ago showed that they're Puntlanders. There was no SSC Group. We knew that from the formed Committee for the Defence of Buuhoodle whose Leader is Caaqil Maxamuud Cumar Camay who defended Buuhoodle. Caaqil Camay is the leader of Buuhoodle and the man who told the Secessionists that if they attack Buuhoodle that the people of Buuhodle were not alone and that they had their kinfolk and their Puntland Administration who would defend them.

There was no other group, Caaqil Camay was the Sole leader of the Defence of Buuhoodle and we know that the Chief Caaqil is a Puntlander by birth and kin. So don't let yourself to argue with the likes who support the lies sick minded individuals wrote instead look at your kin at large who are your brethren, your elders, your politicians, parliamentarian who deny the mischief and lies of this confused groups.

We're one kin brother and no lies or sick minded individuals will separate us.

Malika   

^Interesting - so you were attacking the secessionist on behalf of SSC people Or for the integrity of the Somali nation? lol.

war the door is that way - sii socoo hee, you seem deluded.

^^^lol@ Malika, let me remind you this is my thread, so Ciao . 'good riddance to bad old rubbish' ;) comes to mind.

My own cousin was killed in the last battle over LA in 2007, thus go talk to your uniformed associates about this issue.

Malika   

Lol@Duke - bless you, throwing tantrums today huh?

This is a minor hick up, expected in these early days of self determination of SSC group, marka dont take it too personal..lol . As for being misinformed, oh dear..unlike you, some of us dont relay on the net for information on issues that matter to us..maa garataay?

I will leave your thread - let you get on with throwing toys off the buggy..lool

:D