Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: British Delegation visited Garowe, meet SSC elders..pics

So, what's the final word boys?

- That there needs to be more clarity on the SSC political stance?

- That Puntland should behave more like the elected government it is and try to meet both the political and security needs of its population?

- That the SOL SSC supporters should wage cyber war on the SOL SL supporters to prove themselves?

Mama mia!

I'm only semi-joking.

gooni;707755 wrote:
Taleexi abtiyasha na diday inad weel wax kula cuntiid , tolka na waad diiday inad marakibta calaamka la so wiishdhacdiid. war yanay haraadku taleex kugu dilin eeh meel uun raac. Anigu uun ba ka naxaya eeh

:D
:D,,, hadaadan soomaali diid ahayn waa la hubaa inaad wax wada cuni lahaydeen,,faraska har gee talexow xiligu waa abaare.

Somalidi isagu u jecla inu wax la cuno bu wax la cuni kari wayey oo cuntadi ba u dha dhami lah 20 sannadood bay u dha dhami laadahay anigay makhaayad i furantahay so fadhiso baan ku idhi wali shaki bu qaba.

Ps Somali Wa dhalasho wax la didii kara maha wa assaliyad ay umada Geeska africa ka so jeedo

Liibaan   

General Duke;707718 wrote:
I am tired of all these young Xabsade’s trying to stab a brother in the back.

And I am tire of all these young Warlord Faroole's insulting SSC brothers/sisters, and calling them terrorists and worst stuff.

Taleexi   

Bilaneey.... sheekadeenu ma kala foga. Rest assured though SSC needs to be united more than anything else. And, they've never been in a better position than they are now. With that said, I'm afraid few individuals within them are hijacking their hardly earned cohesion and when I speak up ... Nobody likes me may be I may be the crazy one who is singing in a vacuum. Teeda kale wax walba oo aan akhriyo whether Garoweonline or Jidbaale I filter them..... Bal mashxaradana inaad u baahato maruun baa laga yaabaa ee baro.

The secessionists have no backbone, look at their most powerful man, he is unsable to mingle with the people and needs 50 militiamen to go to the local. Its shame really.

Anyhow there is no beef with my SSC kinsmen, just some backbone is needed, look at Ilka-jiir and the admin he created in Sanaag, and compared that to the missing in action folks who promised a great deal...

Its natural for SSC cult follower and a product of Darwisim to think of running and battle in the same instant. You been doing nothing but running since the 1800's. Sxb, running is for cowards. These men are trained killers who can single handedly take a russian T5 tank all alone. These men are the ones who will be sent to the wastelands of Togdher to hunt the SSC nabadiids.

Abokor Omar;707763 wrote:
47-600x450.jpg

What a G...

Look at the skinny second Farax and the way he is looking at the people' date=' its like he has not been out of the Marfish [Villa morgan '] in a long time.

Abokor Omar;707776 wrote:
now your being straight g.ay. Stop checking mans swagg.

Alas poor Abokor Omar, a novice secessionist goes for the attack.. However he forgets the greatest secessionist supporter of all time. He is a man much loved by the secessionist..

20.0_clip_image002.jpg

In Praise of Somaliland. A Beacon of Hope in the Thorn of Africa. by Peter Tatchell. THIS year's civil war in Somalia has killed thousands of people and ...

and the reference are from, you guessed it..

somalilandtimes