Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Saado Cali - Dhiig Shiil

FIDHIN   

Dahabshiil has even got branches in west bank and Gaza check his website, 1 time i was in Birmingham, coventry rd's ds i saw syrians sending thousands to Damascus, dahabshiil dont need qabiilist pple like saado cali

I have been informed by some reliable sources that the SSC group has made an alliance with Al-Shabab the terrorist organisation in cahoot with Al-Qaida to destabilise Somaliland because of it's democracy and peace..

Jacpher   

Abokor Omar;705467 wrote:
I have been informed by some reliable sources that the SSC group has made an alliance with Al-Shabab the terrorist organisation in cahoot with Al-Qaida to destabilise Somaliland because of it's democracy and peace..

I have been informed by some reliable sources that Somaliland agents lead Al-Shabaab the terrorist organization in cahoots with Al-Qaida to destabilize Somalia's government.

The international community needs to be made are of the new terrorist threat operating in southern Togdheer, buhoodle. The SSC trained by Al-Qaida wishes create anarchy in the Democratic Republic of Sonaliland and sabotage the peace. The western free nation should be aware of any sleeper cells belonging to this group and they have to be arrested before they can do any damage both here and abroad.

Samafal   

I for one would not be surprised if Dahabshiil gave money to Somaliland admin for SSC war. War is very expensive for this admins, remember Faroole was asking money to businessmen for the Galgala operation. They do ask and they do pay, I don't know what compels them to pay, could be they want to preserve their business interests as otherwise they will be made to pay in onother way. It could also be out of clan affiliation.

That said, Dahabshiil is fantastic business success and the man behind it has good business acumen but he is humanbeing and he's Somali as well, so all is possible. This is a bad publicity DS does not want and should come out and defend its public image.

Aaliyyah   

lool alshabab's leader is from Somaliland. So what is that saying??? hmmm!!!! talw ya alshabab u dhow ma somaliland mise SSC hadii cid la dhahayo aya shabab ku xidhan.

tan sadexad qof intaad gurigisa ugu timatid ma dhihi karta alshabab tahay? hadaan rabo shabab baan noqon kara hadaan rabo cidkalaan noqon kara..dhulkeeyga ana xuriyad u leh..Stick to ur three cities...and decide what u gonna with em whether u choose to seperate or not..NO one gives a damn.

tan afaraad whats with this s-tupidity of always saying ppl are after your peace and democracy?? how so?? ma hargaisa iyo burco lugugu kaa haysta .?....indho adeegsana dadkan...Sometimes I wonder if they are sane or just flipping for the sake of supporting their ppl blindly.

Complete   

*Ibtisam;705305 wrote:
Somaliland like any other country- imaginary or otherwise

This made me chuckle :D

Finally sat down to listen to this hees. Wale waa hilarity at its best. She sounds like in la ceejinaayo. Eedo, bal sit down and ii raaxayso.

The Zack   

LOOL@Vans.

The SSCers that live in the diaspora are above 20,000 (including ciyaalka and haweenka lol) in number, it is estimated that about 12,000 of them send money using Dahabshiil every month. On the top of that, since the SSC/Kalshaale war started, about a million dollar(according to some internal sources) was sent via Dahabshiil. Shirkadda Dahabshiil charged them 3% for each $100, that was $30K profit in a month for Dahabshiil. Let's say they keep doing that for three years. that gives more than a million dollar to Dahabshiil. I am not an accountant but that is a lot of effing money. IF these allegations are true, I say BOYCOTT the hell out of him!

P.s. Not sure why Ibtisam gets very emotional whenever the name DAHABSHIIL is mentioned LOL. Tolow ma adeerkeed baa?