Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Saado Cali - Dhiig Shiil

Aaliyyah   

humored hw all the Sl crew are trying to avoid the real topic ...keep being silly..ilaa sadexda magalod lugugu imanayo..

Duke xaabsade is no different than any other person who works for personal gain and there are many to name....tan kale puntland ku ekow puntland uun taqaana sidaad ugu heestide.

Bashiir   

Xaaji, you know both Sado and the Dr. have valid points when it comes DS. What you defending is not development, but destruction. It's just matter of time till the sane customers mistrust and withdraw their asset from the company.

Keep chewing to death...

Saalax   

SSC beggers need to stop accusing Dahabshiil of non existence crimes. Illahay ba successful ka dhiigay. Don't hate just because his company is successful. Majority of sane somalis will continue to use this company despite your crocodile qabilist tears.

Ibtisam   

:D :D :D :D

The bottom line is wixi Saado Xalawdeda use garenayo, go ahead and niicida naal daaf, the door >>>> SSC rights ya ku heesa, its your money- hide it under your carpet for all anyone cares.

It is not SL crew defending DS, evidently Duke, Talaeex, Cambaro, Naxar and Adam and few other people on here see DS as a business- THATS the long and short of it.

As for doing them same to Burco and Haregisa, 22years too late for that- how else do you think SL birth appeared. I guess now you dont find it so easy to say the past is the past and stop ooyinin.

If SSC wants to blame someone- find the leaders and tell them to stop selling you to the highest bidder, hoogan iyo balanbalkanu iidin ma heestiin if you had honest straigh forward leaders THAT care.

Bashiir   

Aaliyyah;705377 wrote:
humored hw all the Sl crew are trying to avoid the real topic ...keep being silly..ilaa sadexda magalod lugugu imanayo..

Duke xaabsade is no different than any other person who works for personal gain and there are many to name....tan kale puntland ku ekow puntland uun taqaana sidaad ugu heestide.

Lol. I think Duke and other simpletons need to pull themselves outside the box, and get enlightened how pure competition is done around circle of business.

Bashiir;705386 wrote:
Lol. I think Duke and other simpletons need to pull themselves outside the box, and get enlightened how pure competition is done around circle of business.

Bashir that asinine comment of yours highlights who the simpleton is here.. Anywho thanks for blowing your cover..

Jacpher   

Who knew Dahabshiil has so many fans in SOL. Why are all the secessionist boys ganging up on Caaliya in defense of Dahabshiil? Are they telling us they're absolutely positively certain Dahabshiil is macsuumiin on all these allegations?

Dahabshiil may run very successful business but they aren't any different than any other Somali powerful businesses doing whatever it is that they do behind closed doors to advance their capital. I am interested in why Dahabshiil has been mute on all these allegations even way before this song. Time for Dahabshiil to respond to their critics or risk losing the trust of their customers.

Aaliyyah   

Waa la yaqaan kuwa ugu oohin iyo calacalbadan ee raba dawlad qabiil in ay sameestaan somaliyana kala qeebiyaan..Shalay waxaylahayeen wa nala dilay, wa nala xumeeyey, maanta isla yagii baa raba in ay dad kale guriyoohooda ku raadsadaan oo dila ...waana isla qumanyihin maba arkaan qaladkoda. Saado calina wa tii shalay u doodi jirtay somaalida waqooyiga galbeed markii ee kuwa hada hogaamiya Somaliland markay u shaqeenayeen dacadna u ahayeen kacaanki Siyad Barre sida Riyaale, Cigaal, sida wasiirka arimaha gudahaa gaboose oo aha personal doctor of siyad barre and was a diplomat for siyad barre..and that was in 1988...some of you need to learn your history and all your leaders were no different from any other somali leader who sells his people to the highest bidder........

and theres nothing ever too late. Who knew that the arab dictators would be forced to step down, so dnt ever be too sure...

Bashiir   

Duke, I was referring to Salax and co. I have some realistic exceptions and I consider you a man who understands the war business of the horn. I wouldn't have given you the link of Dr.warsame's timely article if I thought you are as simpleton as Salax.

My bad awoowe...

Somalina   

Aaliyyah, is deji horta, cudu bileysana. Marka kale, wax cadeyn ah ma haysaa in Dahabshiil ay ka qayb qaateen xasuuqa reer SSC?

2011 Statement; From Abdirashid Duale, Dahabshiil Group CEO

On behalf of Dahabshiill Group, I wish to extend to our valued customers, and to our staff and agents, our congratulations and greetings on the occasion of the successful end of 2010 and start of 2011 and Hijri Calendar Year of 1432.

I am pleased to announce that 2010 was a successful year for Dahabshiil Group. In fact, Dahabshiil enterprises registered a record growth in 2010 while our business continued to expand and diversify in a number of areas in banking and remittances operations. We opened a number of outreach centers and started operations in countries where previously we had little presence.

We also made considerable improvements in our existing Savings Deposit Account and Currency Exchange services. More importantly, we inaugurated Dahabshiil Bank International Bank (DBI) in Djibouti, and launched SOMTEL International services (GSM Operator).

In 2010, DBI managed to successfully establish itself in the banking sector. To further strengthen its operations capacity and enhance services, DBI made substantial investments in a robust integrated core banking system. As a result, the bank will introduce, in 2011, more investment and tailor-made products for customers. DBI will also expand its reach and open satellite branches in a number of cities in the Region.

Other major initiatives planned for 2011 include the launching of a new mobile banking service via SOMTEL that is directly linked to both, the Bank and the Remittance services, through our network of agents, branches and offices across the six continents. Also, we plan to improve our telecommunications business by enhancing the technical capacity of SOMTEL.

Dahabshiil Group will continue supporting meaningful social development initiatives, especially in the education and health sectors, and provide emergency relief whenever possible. In this regard, Dahabshiil is prepared to partner with international and humanitarian organizations to collaborate on aid initiatives in areas of mutual interest.

Lastly, I am pleased to stress that Dahabshiil will continue with its honor-bound tradition of providing safe, timely and efficient services to you, our valued customers, and, in this regard, we welcome, at all times, your suggestions and ideas.

Thank you and best wishes for 2011.

Abdirashid MS Duale

Abdirashid%20Duale.jpg

DAHABSHIL BANK INTERNATIONAL

4450564680_d093d853d5.jpg

DAHABSHIL Money Transfer

3734509027_5af21269184724.jpg

DAHABSHIL SOMTEL

4662661295_8d85639f7f.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

Somalina;705404 wrote:
Aaliyyah, is deji horta, cudu bileysana. Marka kale, wax cadeyn ah ma haysaa in Dahabshiil ay ka qayb qaateen xasuuqa reer SSC?

cadayntoodu waxa weyee siilaanyo iyo dahabshil wa isku qabil :D