Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Saado Cali - Dhiig Shiil

Aaliyyah   

posted by salax : SSC did not exist 10 years ago. And majority of their people were either in Somaliland or Puntland so nice try. While so called TFG/TNG has been trying to sabotage the wishes of Somaliland's people since 1999, 2000.

Somaliland did not exist 20 years ago. So it doesnt matter when it came to be....and people of ssc were always and still are part of Somalia...as for TFG sabotaging the wishes of somaliland? then find a way to sit and talk with the TFG government. That issue is between Somaliland and TFG. has absolutely nothing to do with the SSC regions.

Posted by salax : Aslong as your government is standing infront of our people's wishes. We shall stand against your people's wishes.

so now you admit to your xaqdaro...that is not the way to get a recognition. You can't get what you want frm the TFG by attacking and killing innocent people in the SSC regions. And as long as somaliland clan admin does not respect the wishes of the ppl of ssc no one will respect their wishes to separate from Somalia.

Saalax   

That is Funny coming from a big time former siad bare government supporter what do you know about "Xaq daro"? SSC is lucky Siilaanyo is the president instead of me.

Aaliyyah   

^Learn your history. Most of Somaliland leaders were big time supporters of Siyad barre..in fact the personal doctor of Siyad barre was Gaboose...And Riyaale was siyad barre's spy & loyalist!!.

As for saying SSC is lucky to have silanyo instead of you lol laughable. You clearly do not know anything of silaanyo... silanyo is the biggest warlord and a killer... he killed thousands of people even from his own Clan..!...

Saalax   

Dr.Gaboose joined the SNM in 1989 and Riyaale has been forgiven by the people of Somaliland. As for Siilaanyo killing thousands of his own people lol@ where did you get that from? SSC articles? :D Siilaanyo was just a leader of the SNM helping to topple siad bare government he was not a general leading a army.

Nevertheless that still doesn't change the fact most of "SSC" were big time supporters of Siad bare like yourself.

^ LoL...hadaad is maqli lahayd waad isku qosli lahayd.

Aaliyah, I've no doubt I would only see your good side if we were to meet - you're 90% sugar, 10% spice after all.

As for SSC, the region has already woken up and is attempting to strengthen itself. Dadku wey isku filanyihiin wey na is difaaci karaan. Waanad ogtahay qabiil qabiil kale xasuuqi kara ma jiro, waayo haduu jiro mar hore ayaa la is dhameyn lahaa (don't think it hasn't been tried, but it's impossible). Somaliland will soon realise it can't enforce its false claim.

Impotent anger does little but raise your blood pressure. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Saalax   

Valenteenah i am just exposing the hyprocisy of the "SSC" brigade ma meel ba ku xanuunaysa walal? if not dhinaac iga bayd. thanks.

Aaliyyah   

Dr.Gaboose joined the SNM in 1989 and Riyaale has been forgiven by the people of Somaliland.

So I guess anyone from your clan (ie Gaboose, Cire, Waraabe) or supports your clan secession ideology (ie Riyaale) is forgiven automatically. Where people like Saado Cali who was the whole time against Siyad barre's government will be insulted and degraded by clan secessionists even though she didnt do anything to the people of somaliland...hmm I see how your logic works. It all boils down to hypocricy.

As for Siilaanyo killing thousands of his own people lol@ where did you get that from? Siilaanyo was just a leader of the SNM helping to topple siad bare government he was not a general leading a army.

I guess I have to teach you your history. In 1990s Silaanyo started clan war between hargaisa and burco sub clans and he killed thousands of people...now you know it!..history lesson for you..

Nevertheless that still doesn't change the fact most of "SSC" were big time supporters of Siad bare like yourself

If you forgave Riyaale who was a senior spy for Siyad barre and even allowed him to lead your clan state..why are we even talking about the people of ssc and who they supported...As for me?? we are getting personal here are you running out of facts lol (cuz u really dnt know me not to mention I was born around that time so how could I possibly supported anyone)...

On top of it all, you as a supporter of warlord Silaanyo and his attacks on SSC.. you don't need to complain...!

Saalax   

1.That is not true we have forgiven Riyaale and his likes a Somaliland muwadiin's because simply they asked for forgiveness from their people and many others that are not from our clan. Saado ali insults and makes fun of Somaliland it's her own fault she had lost respect in Somaliland.

2.I am from Burco born in "Tuurta Tuurwa neighbourhood of burco" i was there when those called wars occured. Siilaanyo was not one of the main guys who was involved. You don't know what happened in my hometown other than hearsays. I had cousins, uncles, relatives involved in those so called inner conflicts and i know all about it.

3. Riyaale is a individual learn the difference between a individual who supported the regime but asked for forgiveness and a whole group "SSC" that supported the regime blindly.

Nevermind. :)

Bashiir   

^Your statements are extremely vacuous..

1. What made you separate from Somalis, and Somalia?

2. From whom you expect to recognize you, and based on what?

3. Why have the urge to maintain unity with strong unionist, and fight them to keep your enclave intact?

4. Do you think violence in itself is a real solution to this political crisis?

5. Do you have other effective steps to take in reaching a resolution?

If you want to hang out with the adults here on Somaliaonline, you've got to do

better than that...

So let me get this straight Siilaanyo is bad and wrong for standing up for his people during those hard times in the 80s and saado cali is right for praising General Cali samatar the destroyer of hargeysa in what kind of world do we live

Som@li   

My congrats to Alliyyah for winning the debate, Keep it up, :D ,

Secessionists ideas are flawed. They can't get it that they want secession cuz they feel they have been wrongly prosecuted by Siyad Barre regime , and at the same time they are killing , murdering innocent pple of SSC.:mad:

Aaliyyah   

^hahha just sharing facts walaal.....runtu waxa layidhi has its way...anyhow im done with this thread :)...waaban ku xiiqey ma darbi ayad wax ka dhadhicin karta taasi wa maya lool..habeen wacan!

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;706090 wrote:
So let me get this straight Siilaanyo is bad and wrong for standing up for his people during those hard times in the 80s and saado cali is right for praising General Cali samatar the destroyer of hargeysa in what kind of world do we live

lol. Spot on.

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;705372 wrote:
NG, Seems your security is breached. Is JB or XX using ur account..

Heh. Nope my joke there is valid warya. Are you denying the rumour about the two million dollars that DH are alleged to have offered for Ms Cali's life? But it was in the news, saaxib.

I personally don't care for DH winning or losing customers, saaxib. Clan might be everything but business plays by different rules and unless DH pays me for defending their business I. Truly. Don't. Give. A. Toss! :D

Having said that and like the rubbish about the audio recordings or the two million for Saado's life, it's all stuff and nonsense. You want to talk SSC seriously go to that thread I started a few weeks ago, saaxib. I ask genuine questions there and none of these childish arguments. But if you want to get a needless headache, dee sheekadan iska wado.