Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Saado Cali - Dhiig Shiil

Complete   

I tend to over analyze things sometimes so do please ignore me if I sound a little off to you. Just having those habeens :D wink wink.

As far as the title 'Dhiig Shiil' is concerned, ma is waydiseen whether or not in dhiig really la shiili karo? Is that even possible? This left me pondering caawo. I've got to put my Inspector Gadget kofi on and investigate this matter. I'll report back with any information ;).

Bashiir   

^You can shiil it by using heparin or warfarin, which keeps the dhiig fresh and dareere form....

JB don't hate me man ,,,, just hate the game... :D

mashallah ibtisam waa gabadh reerkeeda iyo dulkeeda difaacdo. good job sistar!

Abokor Omar;705478 wrote:
The international community needs to be made are of the new terrorist threat operating in southern Togdheer, buhoodle. The SSC trained by Al-Qaida wishes create anarchy in the Democratic Republic of Sonaliland and sabotage the peace. The western free nation should be aware of any sleeper cells belonging to this group and they have to be arrested before they can do any damage both here and abroad.

you right brothar. waxaan ssc waa wada terrorist. n those who supporate them ar terrorists supportaras. inshallah we shud all write letter to un, homeland security iyo interpol

Paragon   

Dhiig shiil, that's the proper name I use to call them when there was truth. That's what this sort of business is: take a $100 from me add $5 to it for themselves. In other words, it's in real analogy is a blood-smelting affair. When the world was good, you would give bags of presents to travels and they charge you not a dime for it. These days 'you cannot lift a foot without paying'. Waa aakharu saban.

On Dhiig shiil financing Siilaanyo junta, now c'mon who are we kidding here? Fiqi tolkii kama jano tago. :D

Bashiir   

lool@Fiqi tolkii kama jano tago,,,

Dhiig shiil waa geed laamo badan oo si weyn u baxay la iskuma hayso laakiin ninkii qaba in ayna is badaleyn waxaan leenahay geed walba in gubta way hoostaalaa meel fog looba dooni maayo. :D

Whoa Aaliyah, show mindibaad cabaayada ku qarsataa! I think this is the most angry I have ever seen you. Remind me never to cross you in the future!

Dahabshiil really should address these allegations. Obviously the company funded Kulmiye's election campaign and I can see how easy it is then to make the connection to the conflict, i.e. dagaalku dhaqaalo badan ayuu u baahanyahay and who's the available and favourite funder for the administration?

However I find it hard to believe a business such as Dahabshiil would destroy their credibility and customers' trust by funding the conflict, especially since the owner and a couple of his daughters (if memory serves) are married into the SSC clan. But considering how long these rumours have been circling, why hasn't the company attempted to clear its name?

Aaliyyah   

^my anger is justified when innocent ppl are being killed in the ssc regions for no apparent reason other than the fact that somaliland is crying for some recognition which no one even cares if they get it so long they leave the ppl of ssc out of it..

and@ mindiya ku haysata cabayada ....dnt worry val if u come across me ull only c my good sisterly side lol..(the mindiyo will be nicely sheathed in the abaya :P)

salaam

Saalax   

Of course they care. That is why Saado ali is crying in many videos even asking "Siilaanyo to be the president of Somalia". kkkkkkkk.

Never understood the double standards of SSC one time crying they don't want to be part of "Somaliland" while on the other hand supporting TFG which is against Somaliland people's (SNM clan wishes to be not part of Somalia.). You can't have it both ways kids.

Aaliyyah   

^clearly ppl of ssc wont object if silanyo runs for presidential elections of all somalia .....and hence if he wins leads the whole nation ...people of ssc are for somaliwayn midnimo iyo horumar...laakin sadexdayda magalood waan jaranaya o ana raba in al i aqoonsado magaloyinkaagana waan qaadanya khasab oo dadkaaga xasuuqaya meelna kama shaqeenaso..marka sadexdiina magalood cirka la aada..no one gives!..

salaam

Saalax   

It doesn't matter whether we have 3 cities or 4 cities. The message is clear we don't want to be part of Somalia not now and not ever. So i don't understand hypocrites who cry they don't want to be part of "Somaliland" yet support TFG who is against the wishes of the majority of Somaliland's people.

Aaliyyah   

It doesn't matter whether we have 3 cities or 4 cities. The message is clear we don't want to be part of Somalia not now and not ever. So i don't understand hypocrites who cry they don't want to be part of "Somaliland" yet support TFG who is against the wishes of the majority of Somaliland's people.

No one cares how many cities you have but just stick to them. And, the message of SSC is also clear. They dont want to be part of somaliland clan state not now and not ever. So I dont understand hypocrites who cry they dont want to be part of Somalia yet they support Warlord Silany and somaliland militia who are against the wishes of the majority of SSC people.

Saalax   

SSC did not exist 10 years ago. And majority of their people were either in Somaliland or Puntland so nice try. While so called TFG/TNG has been trying to sabotage the wishes of Somaliland's people since 1999, 2000.

Aslong as your government is standing infront of our people's wishes. We shall stand against your people's wishes.