Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

One Darwiish speaks with the entire Sec Enclave at the height of Kalshaale War (The Mole's Findings)

LooooooooL@prank calls....What's worse an entire elite falling for those prank call-utter incompetency.

Liqaye.....Saaxiibkeen JB baa la waaye maxaad umaleeney Oodweyne...lool

My leaders can say and do what they like but our surrogates from SSC will still take orders from them, for the right price obviously.lol

Talexi, inform the mole we have position for him as head of jujusnimo in las anood reporting back to his team leader based in Caynaba. Haha

Liqaye   

Waar dee ya JB degeysta bacaac mooyane muxuu shirka ku biira? anigu Oodweyne capo inuu uu yahay baan ogsoon yahay.

Taleexi   

Abokor Omar;704385 wrote:
My leaders can say and do what they like but our surrogates from SSC will still take orders from them, for the right price obviously.lol

Talexi, inform the mole we have position for him as head of jujusnimo in las anood reporting back to his team leader based in Caynaba. Haha

War ninyahow warkaygu ha ku galo..... adeero telefonada yay ka nixin marka caruurtooda iyo xaasaskoodu soo wacaan ee si fiican ha ula hadlaan.

bilan   

I cannot believe Siilaanyo will be so clueless, if this is true SL supporters AKA his clan need to evaluate Siilaanyo’s mental health, it just does not make sense 80+ years old man who has masters and was once a government official will fall for this. war odaga hala baaro sidan caadi ma ahane waa haduu warkanu run yahay.

Taleexi   

Che -Guevara;704388 wrote:
^Siiraanyo suu uyimid warkiisa waal waaye malaa kuwa telephoonada laga soo duubey ku jiraaa Oodweyne.

Mid sida Oodweyne wax u qori jirey u hadlay baa ku jira lol

Liqaye   

Waar Taleexi ka haad odeyga Oodweyne wa aqil ee caruurta SL, ee meesha ka soo buuxsamey yaa naga qabtaa.

So what's the next move premier of the SSC production team, the return of the mad mullah or the resurrection of Afweyne, or maybe the Darwish army rides from the grave pillaging the natives of Burco.lol

Sxb, this is beyond pathetic and walle with stunts like these it shows the world how amateurish and childish this SSC thing is. I almost feel sorry for them because they too me seem like a bunch of mentally challenged people ( and no offence intended to the mentally challenged people across the world by comparing them to the SSC) have got together and with no planning or brain are trying sabotage something bigger and far more powerful.

SSC charity No:8232190. Contact Dark Mos Marfish, N19. Mobile; 07986675432. Call after 6pm as is asleep during the day.

Abokor Omar;704409 wrote:
So what's the next move premier of the SSC production team, the return of the mad mullah or the resurrection of Afweyne, or maybe the Darwish army rides from the grave pillaging the natives of Burco.lol

;);););)

Bal lets think hypothetical and apply common sense to the claims above, even though I find it difficult to believe that not one but 3 leaders of the Somaliland government have spoken to a total stranger about government policy over the phone. Moving on from that, I would expect my leaders to have that line of thinking. The tribe concerned is one we have been on opposing sides in almost every historical conflict and today we are on opposing sides. So yes my leaders share the public opinion of the every day joe in Burco and I'm glad they are not sleeping in office but working to further our interest and all the people who want to see Somaliland succeed. Thats my take on my leaders.

You however, are being pimped by your leaders to the highest bidder. They work for the interest of your enemy.

So tell me SSC people who should really be ashamed of this moles findings me with my leaders or you with yours?

Paragon   

Gheelle, saacatu qaad odayada la ma waco dee, that's violation of SL's Mirqaan jebis Protocal -111035/56/221mir of Gogolwanaag clause, which thereby states ..... :D

It's all down to bad timing, I tell you. Lol. Shidh!

Taleexi   

Abokor Omar;704409 wrote:

Sxb, this is beyond pathetic and walle with stunts like these it shows the world how amateurish and childish this SSC thing is. I almost feel sorry for them because they too me seem like a bunch of mentally challenged people ( and no offence intended to the mentally challenged people across the world by comparing them to the SSC) have got together and with no planning or brain are trying sabotage something bigger and far more powerful.

SSC charity No:8232190. Contact Dark Mos Marfish, N19. Mobile; 07986675432. Call after 6pm as is asleep during the day.

Cabaadka iyo cayda halkaa ka wad Abti telefoonada ehelada yaan laga nixin.