Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

One Darwiish speaks with the entire Sec Enclave at the height of Kalshaale War (The Mole's Findings)

Bashiir   

^ Alla-Maxaan-Kulayaabay has posted that piece,,, and you are doing it again....nothing new...

As a general rule, if the government denies something then it is true...

Ibtisam   

I dont think these recordings are true, with all my connections and family links IF I was to call on it, I could not get any of those guys to talk to me on the phone, and just in case it is because I am a women, My brother could not get him on the line. IF it is true I agree with Val, the SSC secrete service should get paid. But I doubt it is true. If it is, nothing new really.

I do KNOW Ina Kahiin is alive and kicking though.

Bashiir   

Liqaye;704623 wrote:
So is it true or not???

War waxaa lagaa yidhi ,,...even if it is true, nothing is new........:D

Ninka dhuuman ee dhabarkiisu muuqdo, waa Ina Kaahin...,, isagu wuxuu isku dayey inuu iska fogeeyo.... weli kuwa kale ayaan sugaynaaa...

Liqaye   

Malika I KNOW ina Kahins voice very well, and I want categorical denial...... but this must win the 2011 award for the number WTF!! moment in somali politics :D

Ibtisam   

Malika ha igu daab lumin inadheer;- I clearly said there is a possibility just highly unlikely to get that MANY people and so easy too!

If it is not true it shoots SSC CID/FBI in the foot really, taking away from their cause, so it is probably best to avoid these kind of been abuur, if it is true it is not really suprising, the sentiments are not something new, but it would pose serious questions about how easy people can reach them and I for one will be reaching for my phone to see if I can get through- I only want a little bit of land :D :D

Malika   

^Kuma dabaa socooniin marki horee baa inabtii - I was joking with Liqaye at your expence uun..lool

As for the SSC movement, these sort of events arent the making of it nor the breaking of it - there are clear at who their dealing with.

Liqaye ,Moving with times dear, waxaa lagaa tagee "waxaa laa yiri iyo wuxuu yiri" to sophisticated ways of getting information direct from the horses mouth..as to say..Lol

This is will be a hit in marfishes - for the next few days..Lool

Ibtisam   

LOOOL :D @ Malika.

Iminkaba mid kasta microphone buu iska qabsan and wont let go of it for hours Ala Gadaffi style

Malika   

^ Especially how our people love 'self importancy' - mid kasta ayuu ii suu tagii to give his version of the events..Lool