Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

One Darwiish speaks with the entire Sec Enclave at the height of Kalshaale War (The Mole's Findings)

Taleexi   

Paragon;704447 wrote:
Gheelle, saacatu qaad odayada la ma waco dee, that's violation of SL's Mirqaan jebis Protocal -111035/56/221mir of Gogolwanaag clause, which thereby states .....
:D

It's all down to bad timing, I tell you. Lol. Shidh!

I agree that was bad timing :)

Taleexi;704448 wrote:
Cabaadka iyo cayda halkaa ka wad Abti telefoonada ehelada yaan laga nixin.

Hold on to that Abti card tight, when the boys from Qorilugud, Caynaba, Balidhiig, come knocking on your door and inform you that your property is actually state property and you need to vacate the premises. It might come in handy.

Ina Kahin was merciful last time, I dont think he will be in the same mood this time around.lol

This is embarrassing for the secessionist and Old senile Siilaanyo fell for the mole's pretence. Gheelle is right after the Mole told him that the Diaspora D-block community all of them collected 1 million USD between them, he couldn't believe it! He was shocked, disappointed and orientated and repeated what the Mole was telling him.

The Mole's tactics.

1. From what we gather is that the Mole's accent is not that of the people he was pretending to be. The Mole said he was from Gaboose's clan and that he new Gaboose personally and his family. Maybe as Gaboose was from Mudug himself the Mole outed himself as a Gaboose clan cousin from the same area from which Gaboose was from namely Mudug.

2. The Mole is Darwiish by birth. But the way he asks him the questions and accent gives him away. The accent of 'adeer gacaliye' etc. and the information he was asking made it clear what the objectives were and what he wanted to find out but the secessionist leadership failed to see that.

3. The tactics of the Darawiish Mole was to first ask them how they were, then secondly reaffirm who he was 'Gudoomiyaha Jaaliyada Somaliland ee Gobolka Miami' of course Miami is only a city within Flordia State. But the Mole was saying he was from Miami State.

4. He then would say what he was doing i.e. I wrote a couple of letters to the State Department and we also spoke to individuals from SSC, they are planning a huge demonstration in Washington but we thwarted that objective and dealt with it by sending letters to the relevant authorities.

5. He would then go on saying 'What is new' regarding the conflict. Then when they come forward he would say taking the latest other sides moves out of proportion 'These people are up-to something they're planing and we need to counter them' by doing this he would reaffirm that he deeply cared and was worried about the well-being of the Secessionist project.

6. Then when they drift off in their talk he would bring them back to the same subject namely SSC by pointing out to make belief threats taken out of proportion and by enquiring of who they were dealing with, asking for names etc.

7. Last but not least he would take himself out of proportion so that he might seem like someone important by saying 'I talked to men from our clan who work with the Djibouti Armed Forces who provide me with satellite pictures of the areas'. Taani confirms and the Darwiish says 'You're in Gambadhe aren't you' and Taani then says 'Yes, yes we are'.

He would then thank them and encourge them on their duty. Sometimes they tell him about other things such as informations concerning Hargaysa and Burco and the Darawiish would block those information and bring them back to what he actually wants to talk about.

The Darwiish although his accent and the way he asks the question giving him away nevertheless he managed to secure much needed data.

The only question is 'What were the Secessionists leaders on?'

Taleexi   

Abokor Omar;704452 wrote:
Hold on to that Abti card tight, when the boys from Qorilugud, Caynaba, Balidhiig, come knocking on your door and inform you that your property is actually state property and you need to vacate the premises. It might come in handy.

Ina Kahin was merciful last time, I dont think he will be in the same mood this time around.lol

Bal arrintaa wuxuu adeer Siilaanyo ka yidhi si fiican u dhuux markii la waydiiyey in Buuhoodle awood lagu muquuniyo koleyba maskax yar baa ku saaranoo way ku dhan maraysaaye ... Illaahay amarkiis.

The same Darwiish called then Cadaami Defence Minister, this time pretending to be of Maakhiri origin. He then would ask important questions such as Siilaanyo's departure date to the USA so that the community might welcome him to Washington and the USA.

Cadaami says I have forwarded your recommendations to the President and he thanks you as in the Diaspora there are lots of wise and knowledgeable people. He says then I have your Phone number and 'Nice acquainting you' and I will tell you when a set date is set for Siilaanyo's departure to the USA.

Cadaami would give off secret information regarding the whole affairs of the Secessionist enclave and their future aspirations. Military strategies to any imaginable info.

It's insane to say the least. But another Job well done to the Darwiish Mole.

Paragon   

Gheele, our brethren upnorth are, erm, very, should I say, tight, na'mean. It's all blood and clan is everything. Visit UK for a sample sentiment lol. esp. in current Kalshaale fever... the air's much more chillier than usual winter over here. It's called 'mobilization' and they are so good at it that even in Barre's time, the top man for rallying was from, guess where? :D

You know, it's kinda, kinda whatstheword,..a gift. Yeah, that's it, its a gift. All natural. :)

Paragon, trust me I need not to visit UK to feel that sentiment, reading the posts of that land's sol crew, gives me enough idea of where their hearts lie. What's hard to believe is though that those who call for separation and need not to share any with the rest of Somalia, are the ones trying to fool those they deem enemy to join them in their futile project. What do you call that?

Paragon   

Call it crap PR skills. They're trying to sell ukun fuunta ah as free range product, sxb. No brainer.

But then again, to be fair to all sides, some aspects of all this is mutual - along clan lines, through in pro-somali camp clan interest overlaps with national interest. Still I am yet to see the level of coordination and impassioned rally-calls of SLanders in other clans. Others come across as chilled-out and humourous as if there isn't urgency. I wonder why?

Waar raggu miyaanay beenta ka xishoonayan...war hadday SSC dhimanaysana calyada inay iska du'day ahayd dee, mar ay keenaan Daarfuur iyo maray cheap software codka ku badalaan.

يأيها الذين آمنوا إن جاءكم فاسق بنبأ فتبينوا أن تصيبوا قوما بجهالة فتصبحوا على ما فعلتم نادمين

Sadaqallahul Cathiim

فإن كنت لا تدرى فتلك مصيبة *** وإن كنت تدرى فالمصيبة أعظم

Ibn Qayyim

Halkan ka akhri maqaalka Maxamed Baashe:

http://www.ramaasnews.com/news.php?readmore=5991

Sirta SSC Heshay: Been Casriyaysan!

Qalinkii: Maxamed Baashe X. Xasan

“Beeni raad ma leh, lug keliyey leedahoo marka la qabtay kuftaa”!

Beryahan dambe waxa isa soo tarayey oo ku soo badanayey baraha internetka ee taageera kacdoonka SSC dacaayado wada been abuur ah iyo dhacdooyin aan sal iyo raad midkoodna lahayn. Been abuurkaas sida aadka ah loo fidiyay waxa ugu horreeya xasuuq, dad kaarayaal iyo taangiyo la jiidhsiiyey, hablo maadh doonasho ah iyo haween rasaas la mariyey, caydi gacmaha iyo lugaha xidhig xaskul ah lagaga laba dibleeyey oo geed laga soo laalaadiyey iyo dhinaca kale ciidamo cartamaya oo dhirta jejebinaya oo tobanaan baabuur oo gaashaaman wata oo halgaamaa SSC ah lagu sheegay, oo haddana ka dagaalama Darfur (xadka u dhexeeya Suudaan iyo Chad)! Intan iyo qaar kale oo beennimadooda laga xishoon jireyba, waynu u soo joogney, dhawrkii bilood ee u dambeeyey, gaar ahaan wixii ku sinnaa dhacdadii foosha xumayd ee Kalshaale ee dhowaan xabaalaha lagu ridey. Hadafku waa in la kiciyo dadka goboladaas ku dhaqan, gude iyo dibadba.

Waxa se ugu daran tan u dambaysey ee hadda uu raadkeedu sii qoyan yahay ee ku saabsan waxa loogu yeedhay SIRTA laga helay mas’uuliyiin ka tirsan dawladda Somaliland. Sirtaas oo ah waraysiyo khadka teleefanka ah oo talantaalli ah sida ay ina leeyihiin oo lagula kala yeeshay madax ay ka mid yihiin Maxadaweyne Axmed Maxamed Siilaanyo, Chief of Cabinet-kiisa Xirsi X. Xasan, Guddoomiyaha Xisbiga Ucid Faysal Cali Waraabe, Wasiirka Gaashaandhigga Axmed X. Cali Cadami, Taliyaha Ciidamada General Nuux Taani iyo Maxamed Kaahin Axmed.

Dad badan bay arrintani yaab ku keentay markii hore, hase yeeshee yaabkaasi waxa uu hoos u sii dhacayey mar kasta oo tirada mas’uuliyiinta la waraysanayaa sii bataan. Waxa kala oo dadka qaar markiiba ka wayiigeen sida ay u suurta geli karayso in qof mas’uul ahi isaga warramo teleefan ahaan qof aanu garanayn, isla markaana uu uga oggolaado inuu la yeesho waraysi u dhigma kii BBC ama VOA iwm. Waxa kale oo iyana dad badan macquul ugu muuqan waydey in mas’uulkaasi uu wuxuu ka doono isaga sheego qofkaas aan horjoogin, isla markaana aanu xaqiijin karin ka uu yahay.

Illaa hadda dad badan ayaa, dhinaca kale, weli si xooggan u rumaysan in waraysiyadaasi ay run biyo-kama-dhibcaan ah yihiin oo si dhegweyni iyo hebednimo ah mas’uuliyiintaas loogu wanjalay khadadkaas teleefan. Dadkaasi xujada ay magansanayaan waa isu ekaanta codadka la duubay iyo kuwa mas’uuliyiinta la tilmaamayo in la waraystay. Waa dhab oo codadka duubani waxa ay muujinayaan kuwoodii oo car iyo bey la’! Teeda kale mas’uul waliba waxa tooyashadiisu inta badan ku dacal dhebaysaa hirarkii uu inta badan ka hadli jirey dabuub iyo dooc ahaanba.

Haddaa maxaa SSC lagu haystaa!

Hibooyinka dadka aadmiga ah waxa ka mid ah jilidda iyo canjilaadda. Dadka qaar, dhif iyo naadir ah’ ayaa awood u yeesha in ay canjili karaan qof kasta codkiisa ama dadka qaar codkooda, jilina karaan qof kasta dabeecadaha hab dhaqankiisa. Taas oo jirta haddana waxa maanta tan looga maarmaa adeegsiga technologiyada casriga ah oo suurta gelisa canjilaadda inta badan dhammaan wixii aadanuhu samayn jirey, af iyo addinba. Waa halkan meesha laga raadin karaa macnaynta beenta mala-awaalan ee waraysiyadan.

Waxa jira aalad afka qalaad lagu yidhaahdo “AV Voice Changer Software”. Qalabkani waxa uu awood u leeyahay inuu cod kasta u bedeli karo codka kale ee lala maaggan yahay isla doonasho ahaan. Tusaale ahaan waxa aad soo qaadanaysaa cod hore looga duubay Madaxweyne Axmed Maxamed Siilaanyo iyo cod kale oo kuu diyaar ah oo aad adigu leedahay, dabadeedna waxa aad ku amraysaa qalabku inuu codkaaga kala mid dhigo canjilaad ahaan kii Axmed Siilaanyo ee kuu diyaarka ahaa. Halkaas ayaa waxa soo baxaya codkaagii oo beddelan oo la moodo kii Axmed Siilaanyo oo aan biyo-is-marin.

Qalabkani qaali maaha oo waxa uu suuqa hadda ka joogaa £42.91 oo dhigma $68.66. Aaladdan ayaa u muuqata haddaba in ay tahay hal-alooseenka casriga ah ee lagu haloosiyey been abuurkan ugu dambeeyey ee la magac baxay Sirta SSC-du heshay.

Wixii faahfaahin dheeraad ah ee aaladdan ku saabsan, fadlan,xagga hoose booqo:

“Change your voice into someone famous”

http://av-voice-changer-software.en.softonic.com/

Qalinkii: Maxamed Baashe X. Xasan

mohamedbashe@hotmail.com

If this is true, then it shows 3 things:

1. The guy who planned and executed the expose should really be snapped up and paid a salary (what a clever clogs), then there might actually be something resembling an 'SSC Sirdoon' agency. Plus, from his approach and questioning, doesn't he sound like a trained journalist (education IS good for something after all...)?

2. The influence and access of diaspora-dwelling 'community, i.e. Clan' representatives on and to events on the ground is a great deal more than I ever expected. I mean how worrying is it that a random faarax in Miami can call the 'president' and be privy to the administration's thoughts and activities? That must mean than every Faarax can do the same if they are so inclined - and the leaders wouldn't mind, as long as they are tol or of the clan. And let's not kid ourselves here because probably the same thing happens with the SSC and Puntland maamul. Honestly, if I thought it would be that easy to ring up Mr Xaglatoosiye and have a sincere chat about what they are doing wrong and what they are doing right, I would have been on the blower six months ago.

3. Whatever propaganda we hear and whatever cooked-up articles we read, the truth is: Somalis know each other very very well. Who here would be surprised if this is all true? Imean, it sounds perfectly logical and conforms to what we think on both sides of the line. After all, everyone knows exactly how all the Northern clans feel about each other and the fact they don't trust each other as far as they can throw each other is hardly hidden. Except now the distrust and animus is reaching boiling point.

Ogeysiis: Maamulka sare ee Hadhwanaagews waxa uu Ogeysiinayaa in shabakadan lagu hayo Weerar oo ay soo weerarayan Hackers.

Toronto-(HWN)-Waxaan Akhristaysha sharafta leh ee Hadhwanaagnews Ogeysiinaynaa in shabakadan Calamiga ah ee Hadhwanaagnews lagu hayo Werar taasoo hadba la isku dayayo in lasoo jabsado laguna soo qorayo Warar been ah

Toronto-(HWN)-Waxaan Akhristaysha sharafta leh ee Hadhwanaagnews Ogeysiinaynaa in shabakadan Calamiga ah ee Hadhwanaagnews lagu hayo Werar taasoo hadba la isku dayayo in lasoo jabsado laguna soo qorayo Warar been ah, lakinse waxaan ku guda jirnaa in aanu Ogaano cida waxan ka danbeysa .

Imika waxaanu helnay wadanka laga soo galayo ee laga soo jabsanayo iyo Raadkeedii, waxaan kaloo aanu helynay cida ka danbeysa waanu soo afjari doonaa gowr dhow.

Waxaana Akhristayasha ka raali galinaynaa oo aanu u sheegaynaa hadii aad aragtaan Warar been ah oo idin ka yaabiya raali ahaada, waa Tuugtii Cadawda ahaa ayaa inagu dhex jirta.

Shabakadda Calamiga ah ee Hadhwanaagnews marnaba maniyad jabayso mana joojinayso Howsha ay u heyso dadkeeda Somaliland.

Wabilaahi Towfiiq.

Maamulka Hadhwanaagnews

Toronto,Canada

Submitted By: Edit