NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

NGONGE   

^^ Somaliland baan ila hada taageersanahay. In ay reer Khaatumo so noqdaan na wali kamaan niyo jabin. Inta kale waa siyaasad iyo propaganda. Ma inaan sida ciyaalka o faano ayaad rabtaa ya Xiin? Mise muranka madhan baad ka hesha? Dee so kuu maan tilmaamin meesha laga helo? Wax walba NGONGE flavour lagu ma helo, saaxib. Is khasab oo wuxu Hermit kuu shubo iska kabo. :D

Khadar,

Dee this was posted just now by Liibaan, ya Khadar. War de hadaad wax igu tuhmaysid, wax macqool ka dhig. Besides, if you read my post (the one you question), it is all questions (why this and why that). Bal hada maxaad igu maagaysa? i saax ban ku idhi oo sida Xiin ha noqon (kaa ama been buu ii sheega ama khayaali ayuu igu waala). :D

Seriously, what is your take on all the propaganda surrounding Khaatumo (from ALL sides)? What is true and what is wrong? Which question of my ones above was the one to annoy you this much?

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;778465 wrote:

- Why did Siilaanyo permit the organising of all those demonstrations in SL cities?

- Why did Xaglatoosiye OPENLY oppose the Khaatumo declarations (was it really a mashruuc?)

- Why did Khaatumo not condemn the LA deaths and SL’s heavy handedness?

- Why doesn’t the Khaatumo crowd ever mention their kin who work with/for SL?

- Why did PL show its hand so soon and oppose Khaatumo?

- Why did the TFG not comment on any of this?

- What do you think will happen next?

1. I think Siilanyo is just doing what is goo at the best which is turning things into clan games though other clan leaders from s/l tried so hard to make this project more look like a PR free from clan when infact every action indicates clan stamp. This demo was also planned to held both Borame and LA and both failed since many people were against.. In the case of LA, kids and women were murdered.

2. Xaglo is a man felt he sacreficed alot for the SSC struggle and was expecting to be the leardership with his own terms. It's normal for his reaction as many do the same including your leader who done same thing many times when Riyaale was re-elected.

3. This one I already answered

4. I don't know why they need to mention who work for s/l and who doesn't whenever one knows. I don't seem to understand if this will make any difference unless you asserting this just to create more divisions.

5. You need to elaborate on this one.. I am not sure what you referring to. p/l admin is opposed to KH openly and behind the doors but they are not occupying lands of KH people neither do they attack and kill ssc people.

5. This one also is one of your short comings so do read other somali sites including ssc's

6. What I think will happen is SNM militia around buhodle area will be kicked out and so as those in LA very soon. The Khatumo admin will start working on few strategic development very soon to set the ground work for the state. New chapter will start with p/l and also with s/l if it chooses to leave KH terroteries . Those are the some of the first major standings to get going so this new baby state can function and secure its borders.

Carafaat   

A_Khadar, it seems that Somaliland will engage further in dialogue with TFG's Somalia. Wouldnt that be reason to revise Khaatumo's strategy. As "secession" might be off the table?

NGONGE   

^^ On number three: Siilaanyo lost an election to Riyaale but he vowed to work with him and win the next election. Xaglo opposed the resolutions of Khaatumo, saaxib. It's a valid question to ask, since he decided to oppose it OPENLY (making it look like a political move on his part).

On number four: dee you mention when they defect back to Khaatumo, why not condemn when they're with SL! (it's a fair question, saaxib. If a division occurs it wont be one instigated by me).

On number five: Well, PL could have made use of this and held off opposing Khaatumo. The open dispute is between KH & SL (with SL belittling the importance of KH; the PL opposition plays right into SL's hand).

As for your conclusion, well, you are nearer the eye of the storm than I and, if you say that Khaatumo (in its present setup) is going to work, who am I to argue. Bal keep on updating us on what's going on uun, hadi kale you'll leave me at the mercy of Xaaji X and his propaganda. I am trusting your word warya don't let me down like Xiin did.

^^Waryaa , anna aan xoogaa kuugu daro, :D

The way to read Puntland's opposition is that current sitting vice president is there because of the political weight of his clan as they were the original architects of the state. Now that community charted (and notwithstanding SL or PL statement, this community did indeed chart a new direction) new political direction, the vice president naturally feels he has to do (or say) something to be relevant. If you heard Farole's interview at Jabbuuti, he refused to comment on the Taleex conference (and the Imam is not a man who minces words as you know). That tells you the tricky situation Puntland is in politically. You have a vice president who claims he by the sheer fact he is a DH block have every right to speak matters regarding Khaatum and a president who is not ready to risk political rupture with his senior vice president. Expect Puntland to say stuff that are neither here nor there for the next six months. But as Khadar mentioned Puntland is not here to stop Khatumo, nor restrict Khatumo movement at all. Their private support is more stronger and more significnat than their public statements. Like you noted, Khatumo is against SL, not Puntland. For Puntland occupies no Khatumo land.

Plus (this is elementary) Khatumo is essentially an H polical construct, not a Duriyad one waryaa :D (taasi waa kaftan dee)

^^Khadar knows the vice president has no leverage on Khatumo , and that his statements will be ignored. In the run up to the Khatumo he even attempted to detain Khatumo delegates but was over ruled. The only risk the vice president poses to Farole is the potential of him running to Hargeysa and pulling an stunning PR for the separatists. For that Farole has to be very careful with this man, and entertain him for the next six months or so. You gotta play the game waryaa NGONGE :D

Taleexi   

Xaabsade, Cabdisamad, Canbaashe, Xaglotoosiye you name it - can not dictate their will on the masses in perpetuity - I know it and you know it - Ngonge wether you still support "SL" is not a secret and doesn't really matter but what matters is that;

- Your beloved Somaliland is coming to the discussion table after twenty years of experimentation.

- Its bogus claim of an oasis of peace is out of the window considering the sporadic and randomly slaughtering of Awdalities and ethnic cleansing of Khaatumites.

- "SL" is coming to London - representing your clan only.

- Awdal, Khaatumo and Maakhir are here to stay and destined to run their own affairs like other admins up until viable Somali State emerges.

The moral of the story, "SL" is coming back to the mother ship and representing your own clan. Those are hard facts only to those who are in a grandiose delusional can not see.

NASSIR   

Taleexi;778592 wrote:
Xaabsade, Cabdisamad, Canbaashe, Xaglotoosiye you name it - can not dictate their will on the masses in perpetuity - I know it and you know it - Ngonge wether you still support "SL" is not a secret and doesn't really matter but what matters is that;

-
Your beloved Somaliland is coming to the discussion table after twenty years of experimentation.

- Its bogus claim of an oasis of peace is out of the window considering the sporadic and randomly slaughtering of Awdalities and ethnic cleansing of Khaatumites.

- "SL" is coming to London - representing your clan only.

- Awdal, Khaatumo and Maakhir are here to stay and destined to run their own affairs like other admins up until viable Somali State emerges.

The moral of the story, "SL" is coming back to the mother ship and representing your own clan.
Those are hard facts only to those who are in a grandiose delusional can not see.

Excellent point, Taleexi.

Add to the list Cadami, Gacameey and others who not only advance the dream of one-clan secession but nurture mistrial of their constituents' wherewithal to stand for their own political interest and that of the nation.

Khaatumo have already succeeded as far as securing the recognition of the TFG & UN agencies and its influence shall reverberate across Northern regions.

A_Khadar   

So far so good as long the likes of XX, JB, and other scripts stay at bay out of this. NG, I assure you for the quest updates when infact they are available and applicable, make sure you don't fall for XX and JB's mere emotions of clanish.. I wouldn't mind if they do business si yar reer magaalnimo like you..lol..

Taleexi said it all, somalia will remain one nation and each clan/group will mind their business as they wish without occupation and abuse to get to the common good for all somalis. If that is something you, NG, think is fair, join us and tell your lot to leave other people's business alone and to stop them killing innocent people in the name of failed PR..

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;778651 wrote:
So far so good as long the likes of XX, JB, and other scripts stay at bay out of this. NG, I assure you for the quest updates when infact they are available and applicable, make sure you don't fall for XX and JB's mere emotions of clanish.. I wouldn't mind if they do business si yar reer magaalnimo like you..lol..

Taleexi said it all, somalia will remain one nation and each clan/group will mind their business as they wish without occupation and abuse to get to the common good for all somalis. If that is something you,
NG,
think is fair, join us and tell your lot to leave other people's business alone and to stop them killing innocent people in the name of failed PR..

War ilma adeeraday maxaad o diiday adoo afar kuwaaga wata? :D

Taleexi is speculating, saaxib. He's talking about London conferences that SL will attend when nobody in SL itself knows if it would.

Khadar, saaxib, before SL or Somalia I value honesty and sense most. Hada maqal oo si fiican o fahan hadalkan aan kuu qorayo; it's not about spin or telling tales, saaxib. It is not about wishes alone (like the guff that Taleexi wrote above). It is about the truth or, failing that, the selling of a dream.

Horta Nassir sheekadiisa halka inoo dhig (I trust in his dormant SL feelings). Xiin na khashaaf ayaa dilay oo ma odhan karo 'reerka ayaan o hiilinaya'. Marka waxa hadhay adiga iyo Taleexi.

Taleexi wuu cadho dhawyahay oo qonyar socod ayuu o baahanahay marka lala doodo;hadoo qarxo na, waa yiilkadii; isaga iska so noqon marko qaboobo. :D

Adiga, you're a reasonable guy that can carry an argument as long as there is no "outside noise" distracting you and messing up your attention. Hadaba outside noise-ka waa raggan aan kuu sheegay (minus Taleexi intaano qarxin). Lets get to it then and see what Taleexi wrote:

But these men lead their own groups (or was it subclans?) and there is always a 'tekneko' or two whenever they change sides. The masses always followed them. Why is today that Khaatumo is here different than Xalgo's SSC or the Khasuusi thing earlier?

- Your beloved Somaliland is coming to the discussion table after twenty years of experimentation. If SL does go to London it will go after staging all those demos in its cities restating the independence of SL. It will also go with the threat of burning the entire north, which is (probably) what Siilaanyo is playing at here (for I can't think of any other reason for his foolishness)

- Its bogus claim of an oasis of peace is out of the window considering the sporadic and randomly slaughtering of Awdalities and ethnic cleansing of Khaatumites. It is an oasis of peace when compared to the rest of Somalia, saaxib. Randomly slaughtering? Ethnic Cleansing? Come come now..

- "SL" is coming to London - representing your clan only. If it does go, I am afraid it will also claim to represent yours, saaxib.

- Awdal, Khaatumo and Maakhir are here to stay and destined to run their own affairs like other admins up until viable Somali State emerges. I'll give you the Khaatumo claim for now but Awdal and Maakhir? War why are you belittling your clan's hardwork and comparing it to the state created in a Toronto Party Hall? Of course, to say they're here to stay is a bit of a tall order. Are you certain nobody is going to defect any more? Certain I say!

The moral of the story, "SL" is coming back to the mother ship and representing your own clan. Those are hard facts only to those who are in a grandiose delusional can not see. I am not so blind as to dismiss out of hand the possibility of SL rejoining Somalia, saaxib. There is no such thing as 'impossible' in politics. But, if I were a betting man, I'd put my house on SL remaining apart from Somalia and, at the same time, convincing others to join it. If I were a betting man, I say.

------------------

Let me add so that we are clear on what we're talking about here;

- AWDAL State is not a real thing (yet) and it's not fair on SL, PL or even little Khaatumo to compare party hall states to ones where an actual meeing took place in clan inhibted lands.

- Khaatumo is a good idea that gives the SSC people leverage in their disputes with their neighbours but it is far too early to regard it as anything but an idea (for now).

- Xaglatoosiye's comments, Ina Shire's rejection and Xaabsade's defection do not encourage long life nor prosperty for the Khaatumo idea (no matter how you tell me that it will work this time). It is also worth remembering that we are not talking about one man, two men or even three men. We are talking about a fair number of SSC citizens here.

- SL is still better off than it were in 2007 when it did not have much support in the SSC community.

- On the 'balance of probabilities', I beleive my support for the SL project to be correct and my hope that you (and Taleexi) will feel the same in due time is still strong. :)

A_Khadar   

NG,

Sorry my late respond here for some reason the noise distracting you mention affected me.lol..

- Khaatimo is a good idea that gives the SSC people leverage in their disputes with their neighbors but it is far too early to regard it as anything but an idea (for now).

This is true but as Khaatimo is its baby stage, its impact so far is huge and caused already many dramatic changes to the project from demos, out cries and suicidal attacks. All these are indication of the magnitude of Khaatimo and its severe blow to your project.

- SL is still better off than it were in 2007 when it did not have much support in the SSC community.

Completely disagree on this because after Khatumo2 conference, the support of SSC community to s/l diminished and it's the lowest ever.

- On the 'balance of probabilities', I believe my support for the SL project to be correct and my hope that you (and Taleexi) will feel the same in due time is still strong.

There is a point you always try to avoid which I would want to clear it out. I have no issue with you supporting your clan project and expecting from you the same however what I always have difficult to comprehend is your neclect and denies of the atrocities your militia commits against other none Duriyada. And lately you don't even hide this.

Your argument is tilting towards you accepting that s/l's attendance of London meeting under the impression of it will attend strategically to stage its endeavor of succession and also it will represent Khatumo, Awdal and Maakhir communities. I should only say let us see when that happens.

I am still demanding you to either change the title of this thread or S/L predicement thread will get opened...;)

Carafaat   

Good and constructive discussion going in this threa between between Toghdeer, Sanaag and Sool folks. Other Somali's could learn something from this dialogue. :D

Carafaat;778577 wrote:
A_Khadar, it seems that Somaliland will engage further in dialogue with TFG's Somalia. Wouldnt that be reason to revise Khaatumo's strategy. As "secession" might be off the table?

i still wonder what sources these people use to get their information...somaliland negotiate with the TFG hahaha...The TFG is a non entity in name: backed up by the AU and UN..if these two bodies leave tomorrow its days are numbered...lool...so again maybe you should revise were you get your information from...

:D

Like we state: Somaliland is none-negiotable...;)