NGONGE

The SSC Predicament!

NGONGE   

Got to bring this thead back.

Looking beyond the wailing and the histrionics, ignoring the various kids trying to prove their manliness online and looking right through the various declarations and statements, what do you see?

- Why did Siilaanyo permit the organising of all those demonstrations in SL cities?

- Why did Xaglatoosiye OPENLY oppose the Khaatumo declarations (was it really a mashruuc?)

- Why did Khaatumo not condemn the LA deaths and SL’s heavy handedness?

- Why doesn’t the Khaatumo crowd ever mention their kin who work with/for SL?

- Why did PL show its hand so soon and oppose Khaatumo?

- Why did the TFG not comment on any of this?

- What do you think will happen next?

I personally disagree with Siilaanyo's reaction to this and believe that the softly-softly approach would have yielded better results. I understand the point of all those 'banaan baxs' (Siilaanyo's biggest ever 'gudi') but feel that it was ill judged and hasty (unless of course he means to deploy 'ciidanka qaranka' in something more than a night raid or a passing skirmish).

Still, nothing much has changed (SSC has been replaced with Khaatumo; Xaglatuusiye has been replaced with Karaash - plus two; LA remains part of SL).

Carafaat   

Ngonge, things have changed. SSC nor Xaglatoosiye were not pro-Puntlandlisch. Khaatumo on the other hand is. Both the President and 2VP's(Karaash, Indhosheel and the 3rd guy) belong to the hardcore Puntlanders. Puntland initially opposed Khaatumo, but has managed to influence the direction of Khatumo State bye getting pro-Puntlanders elected who favour to engage in a armed struggle against SL,

But I do agree SL should not, I repeat should not, engage in any confrotation with armed groups. For they have the most to loose.

STOIC   

Looking at the emerging pattern of this state it is safe to say SSC has lost to sheer self-promotion (Xaglatosiye Vs Galayr camp) conducted on the broken backs of a community stricken by lack of ONE united voice.This what you get when your leaders are seasonal migrant of self-interest.I'm hundred percent sure that if they were a united community they will have made SL sweat for its ever elusive recognition.I was expecting a monstrous State to be born out of this meeting( one that was about to leap out of darkness and swallow the Somaliland aspiration), but instead I got an incomprehensible community that were divisive.

Carafaat   

STOIC;778481 wrote:
Looking at the emerging pattern of this state it is safe to say SSC has lost to sheer self-promotion (Xaglatosiye Vs Galayr camp) conducted on the broken backs of a community stricken by lack of ONE united voice.This what you get when your leaders are seasonal migrant of self-interest.
I'm hundred percent sure that if they were a united community they will have made SL sweat for its ever elusive recognition
.I was expecting a monstrous State to be born out of this meeting( one that was about to leap out of darkness and swallow the Somaliland aspiration), but instead I got an incomprehensible community that were divisive.

this will for sure happen. I fint the process rather exhausting on both parts, we all know were it will end.

NGONGE   

^^ Wake up, Che. Your role of resident wailer has been overtaken by the endless number of kids that have infested this site of late (Hermit, Dervish, Freedom, Burasomething or other, etc, etc, etc). Bal shake your head a little and see haday wayirado is galan and present you with something original today, adeer. :D

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;778465 wrote:
Got to bring this thead back.

Looking beyond the wailing and the histrionics, ignoring the various kids trying to prove their manliness online and looking right through the various declarations and statements, what do you see?

- Why did Siilaanyo permit the organising of all those demonstrations in SL cities?

- Why did Xaglatoosiye OPENLY oppose the Khaatumo declarations (was it really a mashruuc?)

- Why did Khaatumo not condemn the LA deaths and SL’s heavy handedness?

- Why doesn’t the Khaatumo crowd ever mention their kin who work with/for SL?

- Why did PL show its hand so soon and oppose Khaatumo?

- Why did the TFG not comment on any of this?

- What do you think will happen next?

I personally disagree with Siilaanyo's reaction to this and believe that the softly-softly approach would have yielded better results. I understand the point of all those 'banaan baxs' (Siilaanyo's biggest ever 'gudi') but feel that it was ill judged and hasty (unless of course he means to deploy 'ciidanka qaranka' in something more than a night raid or a passing skirmish).

Still, nothing much has changed (SSC has been replaced with Khaatumo; Xaglatuusiye has been replaced with Karaash - plus two; LA remains part of SL).

NG, I once believed you when you said you read things and sort out from what make sesnse to you. However looking above you either don't read much or you only read your clan sites like the rest of crew landers here.. This predicament of SSC is over like it or not and also visit your above list and revised before I point that more than half of them are completely wrong.

NGONGE   

^^ The Hermit is on your wavelength these days, Xiin. Anigo kumaba af garanyo baryahan. Xagaa iyo Burahdheer, saaxib. Salaam. :D

A_Khadar;778532 wrote:
NG, I once believed you when you said you read things and sort out from what make sesnse to you. However looking above you either don't read much or you only read your clan sites like the rest of crew landers here.. This predicament of SSC is over like it or not and also visit your above list and revised before I point that more than half of them are completely wrong.

I read whatever I find, Khadar. Is it my fault that you are not writing anything, saaxib? Waayahay, wherever you think I was wrong in my words above, dee i sax waana kaa aqbalaya if you give me a news source that confirms it. Alas, all my searches only showed me whatever I wrote above. Wa ma ku khordinaysaa saaxib?

^^...Hermit, and buurahadeer are saying the same thing you're saying, adeer. They believe the 'Ciidank Qaranka', just like you do :D.

The only difference is that they are bit fanatic and religious about it, and you are timid about it as ever :D

NGONGE   

^^ Like I said, on this issue, they're on your level saaxib. Go and argue with them dee. Anigo muraan madhan ma doonayo. ;)

A_Khadar   

NG,

Is it me I don't write or you don't read anything other than those from your lot.. This info was even posted here in SOL..

Taleex,(Lasanod Online)-Waxaa Maanta Si rasmi ah Qasriga madaxtooyadda ee Maamulka Khaatumo State ee Degmada Taleex shir jaraaid ku qabtay

afhayeenka maamulka khaatumo State Of somalia Mr Cumar Jaamac Saleebaan waxa uuna Cumar ka hadlay arimaha Foosha Xun ee Maamulka Somaliland ka wado Goboladda Sool iyo Cayn ee Maamulka Khaatumo State of Somalia,waxa uuna Mr Cumar Sheegay in aanay mamulka Khatumo u Dul qaadan doonin Xasuuqa ay ka wadaan Goboladda SSC,isla markaana ay ka Bixin Doonaan Jawaab Ficilaysan, Halkan kadaawo video-ga Shirsaxaafadeedka.

NGONGE;778562 wrote:
^^ Like I said, on this issue, they're on your level saaxib. Go and argue with them dee. Anigo muraan madhan ma doonayo.
;)

Kiis iska waal

War difaaco waxa aad taageersantahay, Hermit haku waalane :D