Sign in to follow this  
Abdirazak_PTL

Somalia World Cup Begins. PICS

Yeah as specially their opponents announced to the whole world that they will win by the biggest margin yet seen 4:0 without any reply and that they will bring home the biggest win seen so far in the tournament at the end they won by a margin of 1 lol and had the ball 3 times in their net. All hogwash, was it.

If you come up with such bravado you need to least to deliver on it. I was looking forward to them and Bari who are considered the best by far in their group. I don't like disrespecting your opponent and making big announcements that you will win by a margin of 4 as all other games finished in ties that was before Bari of course won 2:0 in the same group. But why disrespect the previous teams and your opponent if all you have is false bravado?

Bakool is considered one of the weakest teams in the tournament and many thought Bari and the middle Shabelle will have a walk over but then to receive three goals against Bakool is a disgrace, their defence is absolutely hopeless judging from that. So how will they fare against the big boys if Bakool snatched three goals against them?

Next time talk less and deliver fast my advice.

^Your second preference was Bakool right, they lost mate, and Mudug draw. Not looking good for you saaxib.

My second preference is Sanaag they must win tomorrow as well.

^Looooooooooool we are flying like Usain Bolt

A ship full of vuvuzelas and Bari-Tshirts have arrived Bosaso port, preparing for the celebrations of the coming of the cup

vuvuzela_1__31664_zoom.jpg

Also the Bari T-shirt sale is flying high in Bosaso and Garowe, no one is buying Mudug's everyone knows the won't progress the first stage looooooooool

lol@ all the celebrations. You only won one game mate. Mudug is doing ok, they were robbed yesterday and faced a tougher team..

We shall see, I dont see anything to celebrate yet for Bari..

^I know its too early to celebrate but Bari is doing well along with Shabelaha Dhehe, they have collected their 3 points so far to progress through.

nuune   

Today's games, one of the best to watch, this group caadi ma ahan.

Galgaduud 2 - 1 Sanaag

Jubada hoose 3 - 3 Baay

Jubada hoose were playing 10 men after one of their player was sent off.