Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Huge explosion in Mogadisho Shaamow Hotel, goverment ministries, students, press

Haatu   

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Ina Ilayhi Raajicuun :eek:

Dhamaan Alla ha u naxariisto. Allow dadkeena iyo dalkeena ka qabo khawaarijtan Sunnaddii nebigeena ka tagey. Aamiin. :(

NASSIR   

Ilaah ha u wada naxariisto.

Something has to be said about the recklessness of Mogadishu residents and government officials to trade, hold ceremonies, or work in the midst of raging war. Something has to be said as well the dearth of experience in security officials.This explosion which took the cream of our society just to get two or three ministers is a tragic one.

The sense of grief and loss in me today is unimaginable. I knew Qamar adan AUN and it pains my heart to see the one who encouraged me to study and finish my degree and then see her perish like this. She'll be remembered for all her selfish-less efforts for her people but also all those who she'd helped. My thoughts are with her family and all those who've lost someone today. Illahey jannada fardows haku wada waraabiyo dhamaan intii dhimatay iyo inuu caafimaad deg deg ah siiyo intii dhaawac ah.

Sensei   

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Ina Ilayhi Raajicuun.

My prayer and thoughts are with their families and all that are affected by this horrendous attack.

I'll reserve rest of my comments as soon as the dust clears and Al-Shabaab speaks on this act.

Prinz   

Ina lilaah wa ina ileyhi rajicun, its been ages since i was in tears and today i couldnt hold them. JB Please remove the pics. Wa codsi, Adow was my cousin, teacher, mentor, hero, and it strikes me to see his bloodied dead body. May alah grant him jannat fardows. A martyr. Amen.

ADNAAN   

The culprits are many but the victim is one. Allah Yarham

A simple handheld metal detector which is effective and relatively cheap could have saved lives. Given that dese ministers were high value targets, why didn’t AMISOM or whoever was guarding them employ such measures???

Wasn't dere Black water in Mog town!! am sure they could have donated one easily to them

The Zack   

Allamagan,

Haa waan maqlay lakin qof kow ka dhahayo ma jirto, nimanku waa cawwaan iyaga umbey ka suurtowdaa waxaas. Waxey is bar bar dhigeeen dilka ay u geesanayaan wasiirada oo ay iyagu faa'iido u arkaan iyo khasaaraha soo gaadhi karo shacabka meesha joogay waxeyna go'aansadeen in faa'idadu badan tahay.