Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Huge explosion in Mogadisho Shaamow Hotel, goverment ministries, students, press

Duke-I'm really sorry if you lost anyone close to you in this bombing and you have my sincere condolences. We are all burdened and comsumed by the situation in Somalia one way or another. It is unfortunate circumstances for all of us but nobody takes pleasure in death and destruction.

Inaanilaahi Wa Ina Ileyhi Raajicuun Allah u naxaristo dhamantood.

I am deeply saddened by this devastating tragedy. May Allah's mercy on them all. Let us now unite against this evil group called alshabab. Allaha dadka ka qabto waxa kan waxuushta ah.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Innaa Lillaahi wa innaa Illayhi raajicuun. Allah ha u naxariisto marxuumiinta dhimatay. And that suicide bomber and who ever sent him may burn in hell.

I would add and those who support such actions and groups.

In this day and age that Somalis would import the fitna of Iraq and Afghanistan is mind boggling.

Johnny B   

^It really is not that mind boggling if you think a little bit deeper.

Probably,here is the hero of Che & co, the 'mujahid', the 'shaheed', the paradise-promised one.

removed image.......

Paragon   

Intii dhimatay Allaha u naxariisto. Illaahoow no gargaar adigaa weyne.

I just can't get my head around this tragedy. Why, why innocent students and educators?

Kamaavi   

Ardayda geeriyootey barito ayay ka shaqo bilaabi lahaayeen isbitaalada dhaawaca la ciirciiraya ee Xamar kuwassoo aysan joogin dhaqaatiir iyo kalkaaliyeyaal caafimaad oo ku filan

Ilaahow umadaada u gargaar. Intii dhimatayna u naxariiso.