Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

A Day of Infamy

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Adigu dadnimo xumidaa ninyahow markii adeer Barre lasoo qaado maxaad muska ugasoo baxdaa horta
:D
?

Sow waxaad ugu talagashay maaha dee? I don't want to disappoint! :D

Lakin intaad kari karaysid geedka caleemaha ka diir, walle dhabarkaadu wuu qaawanyahaye! :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Pi:

LoooL@ Abu Paragon. Qosol badanaa. Abu Paragan is the ICU version of Fiqqi Khayre.

Xaaraam, waa ku sidee, ma maantaad 'Fiqih tolkii kama janno tago' igu maseysey Pi! Istaaqfurulleyso, Pi.

Mar alle iyo markii ay xaajo dhii gaarto ayuu ragga intiise badan magacyada qarsadaa, anigusa, my name change heralds a new attitude to the entire situation of Tigre's marching into Xamar. So no more cyber talk. Abu paragon will join the fight, in real time.

Abaadir   

Walee maanta maalin ay Soomaliya ka liidato soo mari mayso. Nimankii wadaadaha ahaa ayagoon Somaliland iyo Puntland burburin miyey meesha ka baxeen. Ciilweynaaa!!!!!

Sayidkii muxuu yiri:

Kol hadaan dushii adari iyo iimay dacal dhaafay

Maxaad igaga digataa baruu siin la soo dagiye.

Paragon   

^^Abaadirow, ha degdegin. Nimankii wadaadada ahaa illaa Xamar laga fara-maroojiyo weli meesha kama bixine sidaa ogow. Malintii Xamar laga saaro ayey Soomaali u liidataa.

Abaadir   

Abu Paragon: nimanku siyaasada kuma fiicnayn. Indhocade iyo raga la midka ah in ay nimanku meel xun ku furayaan waa ii muuqatey. hada iyo dan. wixii dhacay waa dhaceene, nimankaan Amxaarada ah sidaan dalka uga saari lahayd Siyaasad iyo Dagaal midkii roon bal ha loo fakaro

O’ dear -- It is a checkmate with the king abandoning his queen in a gallop. I, for one, was hoping for a variant turn of events than that transpired overnight: one that would have perhaps kept the faith lords in the political fracas in the land, and not completely extricates them from the stage. Yet, another disappointment, eh! The IUC were mostly disciplined, albeit with own rogue, militant elements in its midst with a clear foresight more so locally than not despite its being hijacked as of late and oppositions’ claims of brandishing them all with the same brush, yet with no viable plan. The TFG comprises of bunch of unruly bores with dimmed vision with the exception of the top dog (he has a vision I hear from his fan base -- let us wait and see, I say now that he is being thrown the umpteenth life line -- what a lucky basta*d), but with a marketable formula perhaps more so globally than not. Marry the two, and volla, you might have a winnable spin-off all around. Or so one thought! Ideal I know, especially with Somalis not having the good Lord on their corner despite successive outrageously irksome claims of being the children of God. O’ well…

Baashow, now that checkmate is being declared, what say you as to the aftermath? Stay, take cover, or run for your life?

Tata…

Garaad Baashoow, I became a sad zombie in the last couple of days. Can't concentrate on running the production plants I was hired to do. Filled with sadness and deep anger. My excuse to the boss? Boss I don't know why the efficiency of the plant is down because my calculations show huge savings. Wrong.

I stopped reading the news, stopped listening to my wife who cried couple of times (she has never even seen Somalia) updating me on what is happening when I come off work. I am still locked in my isolated hotel in oil country.

Today is the worst day in our history. Worse than when Caydiid was massacring civilians in the 90's because at least our faith wasn't threatened. Today it seems Islam in our country is badly injured and may be shot dead in the hospital by the invading Ethiopians.

Carry on nomads ...

A brighter day will come Inshallah. The day will come when the plotting culamaa in the South, Puntland and Somaliland will overcome this difficult period and rise to the top with less mistakes this time.

May Allah bless all those who tried so hard to bring Shariah to our country. May Allah give mercy to all those who died in this senseless war.

The ICU had the Prime miniter post, 50% of cabinet ministers and 50% of the parliamentarians as an offer from the TFG in the last Yemen initiative. Now it will be zero.

Back to work for me ... I gotta make a living.

Baashi   

Libaax,

No worries buddy. Tell my dumaashi tomorrow is another day. Down yes, but not out. UIC hardcore has the Lower Juba jungle and the many natural ports along its long shores. Perfcet for resistance movement.

Funny the same thing happened to me at work. My boss is heading back to the states and as a result I had to submit several deliverables for his signature before his departure. I couldn't focus on task at hand. Analytical beast I am, I keep on analyzing the situation. Kinda distracting me!

Amin to the dua yaa akhi. Mark my word TFG will commit a suicide. With friends like Ethios, the clock ticks for TFG.

SW,

My man you are not only eloquent analyst but you are also a wiseman. I'm speechless! I never for the life in me thought that Benadir will fall and fall the way it did. I was wrong. Now each and every clan is armed to the teeth the onus is on the TFG and its coalition of convienance to handle the situation with care and prudence.

As for my advice to UIC, well I would tell them: DON'T YOU QUIT. Keep a low profile for now and watch TFG commit a hasty suicide and let the populace appreciate how green was the UIC valley. Make your stand in the Kulbiyow-Badhaadhe-Ras Kambooni bush, a Turki country suited for guerrila war. If and when TFG extends a genuine peace offer take it but reject phantom positions in the TFG during the transitional phase instead demand a grass root reconciliation process coupled with constitutional overhaul and followed by a referandum.

Samuria the forum is putting the TFG on the hot seat tonight. I shall open a roundtable discussion on TFG's prospects, challenges that await them, Ethiopian factor, Islamists unifying plotical platform, and what have. We will start with the TFG's recent history, its legitimacy, its dependence on Ethiopians, and its ability to capitalize the situation Ethiopians created for them.

It will be a hardball devoid of emotions and childish rant. We will dig deep, expose the ugly realities of the Somali politiking. I'm short of time now. Still I shall open the floor with brief introduction in few minutes so share your two cents...

Later.

Rahima   

I've never cried as much as i have the past week and never more angry.

After every hardship there is ease, may Allah deliver it to us quickly.

Rahimay - Wail not, mi haldhaa. Melancholic be not, mi dear. Enraged be not, mi lady. Another day, no?

Baashow - Queer turn of events, indeed!

Xiinow - "Nimankaan jalbeebtooda gole jurux ka dhawraayey,

Inay jaxar abaal iiga dhigi laabtu jirin mayne,

Jasadayda Eebaan ka helin taloba waa jeere."

Ina Abdulla Hassan speaking as he knew best to his nemesis, at a time when his fortresses deemed a security threat elsewhere began to show signs of psychosis -- sounds awfully familiar.

Originally posted by samuraiW:

Rahimay
- Wail not, mi haldhaa. Melancholic be not, mi dear. Enraged be not, mi lady. Another day, no?

Inaa ku jeesjeesteysid ma'aha gabadha walaashaa ah qaraabadeeda dagaal ugu geeriyooday dalkooda difaacaaye. The least you can do is tacsi u dirr or iska aamus.

Then again wax awalba Xabash la safan, qabiil caabudaayo Soomaali aayaheeda lagama sugeynin iyo ka nixitaanka walaalahooda geeriyooday. What 'walaalo' horta, Xabash ayaaba walaalo u eh taas ayaan ilooway. smile.gif

Waar MMA, oo dee ma laha maankaa lagaa saaqaye, mise qalad baad iga fahamtaye, inanta [Rahma]waan u tacsiyeeyey mar hore. Tanina niyadsamaan iyo caqli celin ayaa uun bay iga ahayd. Oo dee sidii nin qalbigayga daalacanaya ayuun baad u burqanaysaa oo iga walle in aan lagu hollin karin ba. Cajabeey cajiib.

Waan ogahay in in dhawaale dhawaaqa dhallintu uu dhimbil ka dhanaanaa, laakiin bi'i waaye -- hubsiimo halbaa la siistaa! Oo dee baaluqna waa tahaye, wax isu la har!

"Xabash la safan", - Ma la hubaa midhkaa?

"Qabiil caabudaayo", - Oo sidee ku ogaatay?

"Xabash ayaaba walaalo u eh" - Ma kuu dhab?

Waa iga su'aale, horta tixdani ma kuu dhacday?

"...Nimankaan jalbeebtooda gole jurux ka dhawraayey,

Inay jaxar abaal iiga dhigi laabtu jirin mayne,

Jasadayda Eebaan ka helin taloba waa jeere."

Cakuye dhallinta maanta?