Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

A Day of Infamy

^Castro, I never thought you were that patriotic than anyone else in this forum, including the one (Baashi) who had to compromise with the enemy, by saying let's take peace when everything we had was taken by the Ethiopians!

Castro, I give you Bilad Sharaf for standing your country!

Castro   

Patriotism is the refuge of scoundrels, atheer. Just ask General Duke. I'm no patriot. I'm just another "clanist warmonger" who (now) can't stand the Ethiopians and the Ethiopian-riding traitors.

Join the keyboard commandos. It's the safest unit to be in.

Originally posted by Castro:

Patriotism is the refuge of scoundrels, atheer. Just ask General Duke. I'm no patriot. I'm just another "clanist warmonger" who can't stand the Ethiopians and the Ethiopian-riding traitors.

Join the keyboard commandos. It's the safest unit to be in.

Igu dar saaxiib, waxna kama qabo. I am sure you are hailing from the clan whose Suldaan of Burco had supported the Islamic movement of Somalia.

Good to know that you are using the Qabiil for constructive ways!

Jacpher   

Igu dar saaxiib, waxna kama qabo. I am sure you are hailing from the clan whose Suldaan of Burco had supported the Islamic movement of Somalia.

What happend AU? Weren't you for Jihad and Jannah with drug lord Indhocade? Miyaad baqday?

Castrow I think you have expressed my sentiments quite eloquently and I agree with you on this. Courts shortcomings are negligible given the good they have achieved in the short time they have operated in the south. Their strategy, from now on, should be to reject to have a peace with inexistent entity and prepare for a hard war with Ethiopia.

Baashow I envy your chronic optimism in the face of this difficult and complex situation! I know that you are not neutral on this conflict. You can’t be. So lets concentrate on the concerns of the present: victory over the enemy! One way to get there is reject peace talks when it does neither enhance your short-term standing nor achieve your long-term interest.

When I say that I am not merely obeying the commands of my heart as SW suggested. I am also using my head adeer and with all honest I see no chance for peace. In fact if I were asked to counsel Courts tonight I would’ve counseled against entering any peace talks with Ethiopia unless Courts recover from these military setbacks. What Courts need to do is set the stage for an effective Islamic insurgency and ready themselves for a long war with Ethiopia. The announced change of strategy is good news for me. Their orderly retreat is a great tactical shift. They have saved thousands of young jihaadis who were ready to sacrifice their lives for a greater cause. Now its time to eye a bigger prize! This is no time for peace however awoowe! The old man whose treacherous history you’ve briefly touched dreams to rule Somalia from the back of an Ethiopian tank! I want Courts not to legitimize that awoowe! It will be a crime to do that.

Wax wel-wela nin tolkiisu yahay wax-xoogaa’e

Nin walboo wadada marahayyaa ii walaalahe’e

As Mogadishu its logistical base, Kismayo its strategic hold, and many villages and towns are in their remote colonies, Courts yaa Baashe hold Somalia’s political strings. The native ones that is!

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

This is no time for peace however awoowe! The old man whose treacherous history you’ve briefly touched dreams to rule Somalia from the back of an Ethiopian tank! I want Courts not to legitimize that awoowe! It will be a crime to do that

Indeed, even sitting in the same room as him or his representatives is an abomination. What could they possibly negotiate about after what Hiraale and others spew on the radio airwaves?

N.O.R.F   

Fight, fight and fight. No ceasefire and no surrender. Its winner takes all! This is where men are made! I hope the ICU are those men insha allah.

Sorry for being blunt and undiplomatic but thats the only option.

Is the placeholder back on the airwaves again yaa Castro? That reminds me, in a very ironic way, Abu sufyaanis marvelous statement when he gazed with wonder at some groupings at Fatxu Makka; ma lanaa wa li reer-hebel :D !

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Is the placeholder back on the airwaves again yaa Castro? That reminds me, in a very ironic way, Abu sufyaanis marvelous statement when he gazed with wonder at some groupings at Fatxu Makka; ma lanaa wa li reer-hebel
:D
!

LOL. How fitting indeed. Here's the dishonorable defense minister talking to a reporter today.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Door knob & Placeholder
:D

Idinka Horn aad heart attack ku rideysaan.

Xiin doesn't support the ICU. If Xiin supports the ICU, then HornAfrique considers Yusuf Siyaad Indhacade a mujaahid. Sheikh Xiine haatan kama sugayo inuu raganimo muujiyo! :D

^^Adigu dadnimo xumidaa ninyahow markii adeer Barre lasoo qaado maxaad muska ugasoo baxdaa horta :D ?

[edit]Castro, the man is worthless and he talks like one! no surprise there!

LOL@Jimcaale! I get it now!