Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Clashes between Somaliland and Puntland?

RedSea   

^inagaa wada hadlaynay,dadkan aad ilasoo dhex gashay waamaxay abti.

Xumaan ha iga qaadan waayo marabo in umad somaali ah,muslim ah in ay is dulmido,waana kasoo horjeedaa laakin, hada maxaad taas uleedahay?

You were supporting the Xabashi invasion which was ultimately was to killed Somalis who were fighting for the right cause,you even posted their dead pics here, why does it bother you if the people of Sool and Sanaag are killed? what is the difference between them and those who died in Southern Somalia.

So until you condemn Ethiopia's open and naked aggression I will not condemn nor say a word if Sool and Sanaag get nuked today,why, well why should I...you support the filthy Xabashis.

Liibaan   

You still insisting to your accusation that I support Ethiopian troops in Mogadishu, false

I will not condemn nor say a word if Sool and Sanaag get nuked today,why, well why should I...

I expexted this from your type of people, thanks for declaring that you support the occupation and the killing of SSC people, so there is no point debating with you, honest people make no

conditions

Specially some one who admire Waraabe,

Waraabe continually talks about invading Laascaanood, and for you that’s outspokenness,

This region has very good record of peace and security unlike most other parts of somalia, and those DANAYSTAYAAL should leave these pple alone. i am not supporter of either Adde or Riyaale but as a SSC habitant, i know pple in this area love peace and stability and that wy they have enjoyed it so long.

NB: if they are pushed too far, SSC pple are known for their bravery and fighting for their rights.

They have done it and they will do it again without seeking help from XABASHI.

RedSea   

Garaad Caanood,

take it however you want,but that is not what I said.Maybe you understand things in big,bold letters.Good luck with that.

In addition, you do support Ethiopia's occupation of the somali capital,because if you didn't you wouldn't have supported the TFG,they automatically come together.

^^Bakhtiga ma cuno,laakin fuudkiisa ayaan cabaa,ma soconayso.

North, yeah you right, I really shouldn't.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Hadday Jirto Ilaahow kala qabooji, it is sad to see Somali is diriraysa.

Soo joog ninkii laga waayo soo jiifsaa laga helaa!

RedSea   

Mansa Munsa, that applies well to the TFG which you support.

Regarding the topic: There were shots fired into the air and some were exchanged on the ground,however there havent' been any casulties both civilian or non civilians reported as of yet.It ended and everything is calm at this moment.The vice president of Pl,Mr.Afqudhac is still in Xudun and no harm has been done to him or his stuff members,as the news reports he is on his way to more villages in SOOl where his kinsmen reside,for a reason I am not aware of.

RedSea   

^According to the news report,he went there to recruit young men for the TFG from his sub clan ,however the oday dhaqameed have refused to comply and told him,they had no interest of being daba dhilifs.

Also according to the latest news, his visit didnt' go as planned after some SL troops sarounded the area...he went to Sanag then I gues.

Anyways, everything is calm as it was before.

RedSea   

^Villa Somalia is under attack as we speak...lol to that.The old man is getting mortared and is feeling the heat just like that guy depicted up there.