Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Clashes between Somaliland and Puntland?

^ Last week a bunch of moryaans started shooting at Villa Somalia and all the dead were marauding militias. 6 dead 8 wounded. This is no different. The TFG troops are better trained and not easily disturbed by anything.

It actually highlights the speedy deployment of AU troops and probably more funding from the EU, US and the international community.

This is a blessing in disguise for the TFG. First the Suicide bomings helped garner the world attention of the desperation of a radical movement with fake sheik leaders at parts of the helm. Ths will highlight the problems of a poor mans Iraq type insurgency.

^ Last week a bunch of moryaans started shooting at Villa Somalia and all the dead were marauding militias. 6 dead 8 wounded. This is no different. The TFG troops are better trained and not easily disturbed by anything.

It actually highlights the speedy deployment of AU troops and probably more funding from the EU, US and the international community.

This is a blessing in disguise for the TFG. First the Suicide bomings helped garner the world attention of the desperation of a radical movement with fake sheik leaders at parts of the helm. Ths will highlight the problems of a poor mans Iraq type insurgency.

n-syl

you kill me sxb. Your gonna need to put a bullet right between his eyes because assasinations, suicide bombings, jail, war etc are something abdullahi yusuf has been doing for the last 40 years.

He is a seasoned political heavyweight in Somalia, and not your average political loser i.e aweys, turki etc

RedSea   

^Wow what a list of accomplishment for our beloved President.So let us just say "our" Prisoner President with all of that accomplishment under his belt including killing some of his family members,namely his brother in law, will go on to lead a nation,yeah where to go mr.Taako for shooting yourself in the darn foot.

TFG troops? you mean Xabashis...

Speaking of TFG "troops", check it out,here are few of them.The two on your right side of the screen are the well trained troops of the TFG> Naaji_Filish.jpg:D

Red sea

When has abdullahi yusuf killed his own brother in law? Are these coffee shop stories in Hargeisa again? LOOOL.

Proof is in the pudding. Send me your proof? Judicial System statement anything?

Anyhow as to that picture it could be the reghabilatated miltia of Xamar who have joined the TFG.

As you can see MP Finish has ordered his 600+ plus militia men too join. Inshallah we will se rehabilitated moryaans from Hargeisa when the TFG integrates them.

RedSea   

^Now are you even denying your well trained military personel,come on,they crushed the ICU,while loosing only about 4,000.

Taako man,do I need a prove that Caasho Yusuf Daba dhilif is cold blooded killer?

He assinated his own relatives, you never heard such? well then, I gues you werent' old enough to know,so let some of your adeero tell you that in your bed night story tonight.lol

^ Sxb proof is in the pudding. You can't convict someone without proper judicial system like brother jimcaale reminded me yesterday. Indhacadde will have his day in Court and everyone else.

Where did abdullahi yusuf kill his brother in-law?

When did this happen?

How did this occur?

Answer me these question and provide a source otherwise you are justifying hearsay which is haram in islam.

PROOF?

Redsea,u think General Naji is not well trained?Dude,the General is the greatest Altillery Commander that the nation ever had and a Veteran of all somalia's conventional wars.He is a living Legend.As for the other boys,they are his guards.Guards (mind u) are trained differently and their sole objective is to protect their subjects.

Wait a sec,were u judging the fellows from their looks or from their capability?Well sir,u can't know their capabilities so that leaves me to believe that u judged them from their looks and no man should judge a man from his looks,that field is exclussively reserved for the sisters.However,they are guards and their concentraion is as it ought to be.Look at the boys again and see how active their concentration is.But what would a potato know?I wonder!

As for this war,if its true then by all means its Good.Good in the sense that this shows how much weak the secessionists are and Good that it will diminish their strength.This is just another Good news for our boys,the somalian national troops.

I am truely shocked, and angry to pit of my soul in your comments Captain Xalane, While the debate between Red Sea and Taako was not civil they both did not wish in my view for somalis to die! In my time in cyber space i seen somalis argue to point on naming calling to insulting each other tribes, like rooms such as Somalinet were idoit views on both sides in somali divide spew hate at each other i thought this room members had code were no clans will be insulted, no ideas of the person viewed and spewed with hate, i thought i left those types of debates behind, from your comment " As for this war,if its true then by all means its Good.Good in the sense that this shows how much weak the secessionists are and Good that it will diminish their strength.This is just another Good news for our boys,the somalian national troops". Your comment is direct insult to me and the soliders on both sides who would die on both sides. War as you see it is not lovely thing and supporting it regardless of what actions both sides do shows me how you view life its self. I have sense that you view life is something only for the strong and the weak to death, and anything that you view not right to only be solved through violences, that time of mind set as let somalia die for over 16 yrs my brother. You may not like somaliland, thats your view and i have no right to change it as the same you have no right to change my view, but wishing more fighting more death is utter disgrace in my view in what claim as Somali unity, if you wish to see fight. You and i can claim which troops on which sides will win, but the soliders will be the ones dieng, a mother will loss a son, a child a father, a wife a husband. We can sit here a scream for blood on both sides but in the end the real winner will be death who will claim more blood in the soil of already bloody soiled region. So Sir i hope your cheerful joys of death fall onto deaths ears and that peace is maintained in the North.

And please dont scream and cry that you guies are the ones that started it, learn the facts the reasons on the ground, and call for calm and peaceful talk between both sides as i will on my side, but scream for war and death is key to total destruction on both sides.

RedSea   

I thought you knew the man you support very well,but here it goes.And as for the proper Judicial systme, well he is yet to face that, he is a criminal on the loose, Insha Allah the Islamic courts union will bring him to justice, hang 'em high perhaps.

Abdullahi Yusuf waa kuma ?

Abdullahi waa 71 jir mudo 48 sanadood ah u dagaalamayey kurigga in uu ku fadhiistay 10 Okt xilkiisana loo dhaariyey 14 isla bishan Okt 2004.

Wuxuu tababar ciidan ku soo qaatay dalalka Talyaaniga iyo Ruushka.

Wuxuu taliye qaybeed ka noqday gobolada Jubbada hoose.

Hogaanka tababarka ciidankii Somaliya.

1977 wuxuu ka badbaaday afgembigii dgicisoobay.

Waa hogaamiyihii SSDF.

Mudo aanan anigu garaneyna wuxuu ahaa Madaxweynaha qasabka ah ee dowlad goboleedka la magac baxday Puntland.

Keli taliya/gacan kudhiigle:

Cabdullahi waa keli taliye iyo gacan ku dhiigle labadaba waxaa taas u daliil ah taariikh nololeedkiisa iyo weliba hadaladiisan.

“48 sano ayaan kursigan u soo halgamayey.”

“Xilka aad ii dhiibteen anigoo gudanaya ayaan ku dhimanayaa.”

“Puntland waxaan ku haystay Xoog “

Waxaan shaki ku jirin uu Cabdullahi yahay gacan ku xiidhle,waxaana taas markhaati cad u ah :

Saraakiishii faraha badaneyd ee uu dagaalkii 1977 ku laayey Somaligalbeed.

Saraakiishii uu ku laayey SSDF .

2.Suldaan Hure.

3.Ina-Caydiid (dhabdhable)

Walaalkii iyo seedigii oo ku dilay Puntland iyo qaar kale oo badan oo aan halkan lagu soo koobi karin.

Qabyaalada :

Cabdullahi marka la eego hadaladiisa iyo ficilkiisaba waxaa lagu tilmaami karaa qof aad iyo aad u dhaqma qabyaalada aaminsana,taasina waxay u keeni kartaa in aanu marnaba noqon mid si cadaalad ah u hogaamin Kara cidii dooratay.

Waxaana tusaale fiican u ah,erayada laga hayo Abdullaha oo kuwani ka mid yihiin:

DIINTA: Cabdullahi waxaa lagu tilmaamaa ruux diintu ku yartahay,aqoon ahaan iyo ku dhaqan ahaanba,waxaa lagu tilmaamaa shaqsi aan sharaf iyo tixgelin midnaba ku lahayn dhinaca diinta,waxaa taas u markhaati cad u ah sidii uu ula dhaqmay wadaadada mar iska hor imaad ku dhex maray Puntland. Ilaa maantana wuxuu u arkaa argagixiso cid kasta oo diinta kaga fiican isaga.

( Meelo badan oo Somaliya ka mid ah,waxaa degan Itixaad iyo Argagixo,waxaana ka mid ah meelaha ay degan yihiin Shimbiraalle,waa erayada laga hayo Abdullaahi.

Dhowaana mar Yusuf garaad laanta Afka Soomaliga ee BBC-da ku wareystay wuxuu sheegay in uu aad iyo u jecel yahay dhegaysiga muusiga qalaad iyo heesaha Somaliga ahba,marnaba laga maqal Quraanka ayaa akhristaa amase dhegaystaa.

Hadal iyo dhamaantii Somaliya waxay dooratay mar kale keli taliye Cabdullahi Yusuf oo ah kii Siyaad Bare ku yidhi waxaan ka xidhay “ dadka iyo dalka”.

Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay in Muqdisho marke dhadhamin doonto xabadii iyo dhiigii sokeeyahay,waxaadna ogsoonaataan dowlad kasta oo Cabdullahi sameeyaa waxay noqon doontaa mid isaga u shaqaysa sababtoo ah Cabdullahi ma aha nin laga sareeyo lagana hooseeyo.

Cabdullahi waxaa laga sugayaa goortuu socod bilaabo,kuwii u dabaal degay doorashadii Cabdullahi loo doortay Madaxweynah-na waxaan leeyahay yaanu xaalku idinka noqon:

Oktoobar waa tumaa

Waa taayadii

Haday tahayse

Taariikh ma leedoo

Maxaa lagu tilmaamaa !!!!

Maxaa qabsoomay 10 Oktoobar ilaa Hadda:-

Ma garanayo wax uu qabtay ilaa maanta ,marka laga reebo:-

Hanjabaad badan oo ku salaysan qabiil.

Aflegaado badan oo uu ku aflegaadeynayo qaar ka mid ah raggii lagu soo wada doortay dalka Kenya.

Abaabulm dagaal amase dib u soo celinta dagaaladdii sokeeye ee hore loo soo maray.

Soo hogaaminta ciidamo shisheeye oo ay Itoobiya hormood ka tahay.

Kala qaybsanaan iyo kala fogaansho soo kala dhexgalay raggii ay isku doonta saaraayeen.

Kala boobista iyo isku qabsiga awoodo iyo xilal aan jirin .

Mar kale anigu garan mayo dagaal uu Cabdillahi Yusuf inuu galay uu ku guuleystay,haddiise laga tegi waayo waxaa jiray Jaamac Cali Jaamac iyo Wadaado aan hubeysney oo Boosaaso agagaarkeeda lagu dhibaateeyey.

Hadalkuna wuxuu ku dhan yahay Cabdullahi Yusuf dowladnimo iyo nabad midna loogama fidhiyo,horena loogama baran ee dadka iyo dalka yaan la sii kala fogeyn.

Ninka Dami la leeyahay

Denbi uu badh leeyahay

Isagaay u darantoo

Daaraanta mililka leh

Inuu daaro ma ogola

Abdi M.Saleiman(Mingiste)

Manchester.

abdi_saleiman@hotmail.com

As for Xalane, admit it man, the only troops that are capable of fighting which the TFG has are those of the Xabashis.The somali ones are those ill nurished,ill equiped,ill trained,who look like they have been up all last night.Guards or without, they are your men aren't they?

ooh, could you repeat that famous line of yours,which you say you hate seccesionist more than the Tigray soldiers? sing it to me one more time soldier.

Red Sea

It took you well over an hour and a half to find something which is the opinion of a man who puts abdullahi yusuf in the worst of light. Where is the source, Where is the proof? Highlighted reference? You just literally copied and pasted from somebody who could be writing for caynaba.com or somaliland.org LOOOOL.

I've read pieces from northwest region stating that one of my relatives sold money from the somali treasury system LOOOL. Show cited references not Waxaa la yidhi hebel hebel NONSENSE.