Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Clashes between Somaliland and Puntland?

RedSea   

Garaad,

I get your point,however, what are the Xabashis in Adhi Cadeeye as you mentioned.I know the Sl troops are there,but Xabashis?

^ They get there weapons from Habeshi don't they and their orders come from the top which is riyaale but everybody knows he is a stooge to Meles "I RUN THIS B****" ZENAWI.

yes this is true. Its long in the making and the people who are leading this are traitorous ceerigaabans be they from the northwest, south or east. The people of Xudun always knew of Somaliland intentions and I used to question why rer Xudun were spending so much money on local militias but know understand. Fu’aad Aadan cadde was chased from Xudun (By my father no less) and the new ones who are being incouraged by the new traiter Fagadhe will meet the same fate. Vice president Afqudac and rer Xudun know their land better then anyone and these rag tag militias will soon run back burco and hargeisa.

According to Red sea he is and also the TFG forces are Habeshi too. So isn't Riyaale and the northwestern militia also stooges?

Follow the logic. Connect the dots sxb.

Taako i said that beacuse you are acting like a hypocrate, if you calling the Somaliland leader stooge look in the other side and claim the same to the TFG leader thats my point only.

sometimes you guys amaze me. This is not about xabashis. there is not a single xabashi on either side. This is not about the TFG. and is not about puntland. this is about Somaliland aggression against the people of SSC.

^ I am not the hypocrite. Your buddy and sometime tit for tat mate, calls the TFG members stooges so I posed the same question right back at him.

Liibaan   

Thinker,

I am just angry over Somaliland’s aggression against the people of SSC

There is no fear at all, because I am confident that people of ssc will fight for their freedom

Red sea, defend your clan militia and xabashis when they support you

Xabashi baan ka doorbidayaa inuu iguumeestu, intuu soomaali iguumeesan lahaa

Waayo in aan la dagaalamo shisheeye ayaa ka fiiican intii Somali lawada dhashay aanu la dagaalami laheen

All the Somalilander overseas...Are raising money for the army as we type away lol.

Do watever? keep in mind

Ninkii dhoof ku yimi bey geeridu dhibasaa

RedSea   

^Somaliland gets its weapons from the Xabashis and Riyale is another Stooge, yes we know that.Unlike you I don't deny deny everything.

according to you there are Xabashi troops in SL, which is absurd.

TFG forces are offcourse the Xabashis....with the exception of few thousand daba dhilifs, you know that.

Garaad Canood, I thought you would understand something this time,but you didn't.Adigu sidaas uun iskaga waal,balo kaa waashaye.

Liibaan   

Red Sea anaa daalac ii raacasaa,

war gaalka xitaa gartiisa wala siiyaa

adi Garaad uun baa kuu muuqda maba aragtid khaldkaaga iyo tone

How can I understand something, when your clan malitia is invading xudun? and you not even condemning