Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

Viking   

I'm getting worried about Mourinhos tactics; he has made sure that the pitch at Stamford Bridge is horrendous so that Barca can have a difficult time playing. The Chelsea players have had a couple of months to get used to the bumpy surface which Mourinho hopes will help them defeat Barca, a team famous for it's amazing passing abilities (on the ground) and superior talent.

nuune   

da only problem now with Liverpool is WE don't have STRIKERS, I wouldn't like to see Cisse or Morientes in the striking area, they do nothnig at all, and Crouch needs the assistance of others, he can't do anything on his own, the guy flys lol,

but da game is still on, ciyaari fari kama qodna seasonkana is still on, so we are expecting a better comeback with more striking and this long ball we have to stop, I think RAFA talked about that already, it is good when we identify our problems as we did before.

Kudoos to the Chelsiks, but they won't get away with that, I tell YOU Soma, just wait and see smile.gif

SoMa_InC   

Liverpool lost again to Charlton. Charlton dominated the match and deserved more than 2 goals. Did you see how many times Bent hit the post?

Dudek deserved a RED card not a yellow for that tackle. I wonder why the Ref didn't duss him out!! redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^Bent dived saxib, see the camera from behind the goal it was a blatant dive. Liverpool are no good up front and that crouch must be the worst striker i have seen at liverpool, no joke. But alls that ends well and all that ;)

SoMa_InC   

^^^True in deed!

I dont rate Djibril Cisse, neither am I a fan of Morientes. In my books Rafa made a mistake letting Baros go to Aston Villa. Crouch is a disgrace and watch he is going to be picked for England in the world cup and the likes of Defoe will be dropped.

Viking   

Northerner,

Rafa has never had good forwards even when he was at Valencia. For some strange reasons, even good forards under-achieve under his leadership. I remember when Oliveira came from Brazil and joined Valencia, Rafa was so disappointed with him and sold him to Betis the following season (he even made a joke that he ordered a fast car and got a sofa instead - or something along those lines).

Oliveira went on to score over 20+ goals for Betis and was even called up by the Brazilian national team. Rafa prefers to play five midfielders of which two of them are offensive and one forward. He has tried to do that at L'pool but has failed. He never had a high scoring forward at Valencia but still managed to win trophies, this was because the midfielders were chipping in [with some getting] double digit goals. Players like Baraja, Albelda and Aimar often scored for him at Valencia but only Gerrard has been scoring at L'pool and that isn't good enough.

nuune   

Chelsik was defeated, humiliated, trashed and was thrown out of the window by Midlsborough, what a disgrace, 3 goals to Midlsborough and none to the Mafia Side, great stuff by Boro

On the other hand, Liverpool won the game easily against Wigan, and dat Arsenal escaped the defeat with a late draw, I wished Arsenal would lose but a draw is even disgrace to them, let them sink anyway smile.gif

^^What team do you support? Any chance: Vainglory FC?

I'm still numb about the defeat. I tried to sleep it off to no avail. My weekend plans turned topsy-turvy. Hell, you could even say my whole life!

Today was a sad day but rest assured the boys in blue will shake it off and get the show back on the road.

SoMa_InC   

Very sad result!! Our defense was shambles and if I was Jose, I will never ever allow Geremi with a blue jersey anymore. That guy was the biggest reason why we lost and yeah we lacked team effort as well.

Not only did we loose the game but it seems like we also lost William Gallas and I just hope his injury is not that bad that he might not play the Barca game.

I just hope this defeat will not affect the team mentally against the Barca game, we really need to pull our socks up and improve our team spirit.

Seriously, Boro deserved to win, they had excellent character and had a wonderful team spirit.

I agree with Mourinho when he said that under pressure teams seem to give Chelsea hard time this season while we trash and overcome so-called big teams. redface.gif

nuune   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

^^What team do you support? Any chance: Vainglory FC?

None other than the Kings Of Europe, Liverpool!

Viking   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

I just hope this defeat will not affect the team mentally against the Barca game, we really need to pull our socks up and improve our team spirit.

Soma,

Here's my crazy theory...it is called the 'African jinx' and Barca have had their share. Eto'o missed a crucial pernalty when Cameroon was kicked out of the African Cup, Barcelona went on to lose the next game to Athletico Madrid 1-3 after a winning streak of about 17 games. Drogba missed a pernalty in the finals and Chelsea were crushed 3-0 by Boro.

Geremi is not to blame, Essien was responsible for one goal, Cech for the next and Carvalho (with the help of Terry) for the last goal.

The team that we thrashed 7 goals to ZERO has managed to beat the champions of England, what a story. Even though we lost at the Riverside, it was only 2-1 and we at least managed a goal, which is somewhat good for this underperforming team.

Back to the game today, Liverbullsh!t against The Gunners. If we get a draw it would be good, a win even better but a loss I would be somewhat dissappointed but not too disheartened as it is Anfield where the fans swear at players' mothers.

My Prediction: Home Win.

N.O.R.F   

Back to the game today, Liverbullsh!t against The Gunners. If we get a draw it would be good, a win even better but a loss I would be somewhat dissappointed but not too disheartened as it is Anfield where the fans swear at players' mothers.

Only Man Utd players saxib, this is a big game for us, if we win it will give us a boost ahead of Man Utd and Benfica next week (i think).

Staying up until 12am for the game which will finish at 2am, work at 8am, gonna have to soldier it, hope to imitate Fowler on the beach tomorrow afternoon, enjoy the weather ;)

^^ Rub it in why dont you, you're out there sunbathing whilst were here expecting torrential rain.

Game should be good as long as both teams don't decide to play in their own half.

We dnt have FA Cup duty anymore so we shall be fresh and ready for the Madridista nxt week.