Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

WingA   

^^safe bruv, i think everyone has there eye on the bird flu issue and i wouldnt care less if the H5N1 virus was in the chelsea camp and rightly so the "special one" should worry.

I think United are getting into shape now and look good but i want them keep pushing chelsea til the last game of the season.

SoMa_InC   

^^^lol.

Man Utd have been there and done it. Chelsea reached the semis twice in a row. But as for swapping your position in the Champions League, I dont know about Man Utd but The special one and his fans are extremely happy with the premier league. Champions League will be a target next season. :D

SoMa_InC   

One point to win the cup....Cant wait for that moment already!! We deserved it!

Back to back winning, same story will happen next season, Inshallah!

_40562557_drogba.jpg

_40913513_terry203.jpg

cechterrydive.jpg

A Class act!! Drogba is exceptional!! Team player in deed. Did you the kiss he blew to the fan, CLASSIC!!

_40712950_drogba_270.jpg

Oz   

hello Nomads .......We Lost ?? shiiiiidh !! Liverpool took there chances and we heard ours at the second half but wasn't enough, oh well-the best team wins.

Liverpool go ahead ?

Cheers

nuune   

Wonderfull play by Liverpool, great game by both sides, it was da best team dat won the game, NEAT.

FACTS:

Man United won the Carlin Cup

Chelsick may win the Premier Cup

Arsenal might win the Champion Cup

Liverpool will win the FA Cup

SoMa_InC   

^^^ Sxb, Nuune, I tend to disagree with that! The best team lost! Even a blind person can tell that.

Ball possession of 67% to 33%, now please tell me who was the better team?

I agree that the Special one made a mistake with his tactics in the first half and he has realised his mistake and made couple of changes in the second half. After the changes, Chelsea dominated and were class; just unlucky not to score.

The ref also made crucial mistakes such as giving out the free kick that made Liverpool score. Terry committed himself and that tackle was fine. Please tell me the difference between that tackle Terry made and the one Peter Crouch made on Cuducini? Same I guess!

It will be very harsh to say that the best team won but nevertheless, Liverpool's rotten tactics seems to have worked.

Lastly, I agree with Magic Mourinho when he said that the Premier League cup is in a higher level than the FA Cup. That was a great consolation for me.

^^^^ Ahhhh Roman_Inc. was that hard to take that u have to make excuses for it. no point in comparing league and Cup. accept defeat gracefully and realise Mori took his cockiness one step too far this time round, he undermined Liverpool and he paid the price.