Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

N.O.R.F   

Soma-Inc

Liverpool outplayed Chelsea until you got the goal back which a mistake. Blame Morinho for silly tactics trying to contain Liverpool. Stevie G was above everyone else. It should have been at least 3-1 at half time!

You dominated in the last 30mins because you had Cole, Duff and Robben on the pict at the same time yet i do not recall one clear cut chance!

_41590166_garcia203x270.jpg

^^Its that man Garcia again!!!!

ps where has Fat Frank been for the past couple of months?

Congrats to Chelsea, now they share with Arsenal the fact that they sealed the title against United, but we did at Old Trafford. I would not want to be United now.

Rooney looks injured and is on crutches

Scolari rejects chance to become England manager

Alan Curbishley quits Charlton, next England Manager???

Luis Garcia and Hayden Mullins miss out on the Final

Ashley Cole will play against Sunderland

Portsmouth stay up

Birmingham and West Brom relegated

Jimmy Bullard signs for Fulham

Eventfull weekend or what!!!

SoMa_InC   

We are the Champions

We are the Champions

We are the Champions

We are the Champions

We are the Champions

We are the Champions

We are the Champions

We are the Champions

Oz   

YES ! Mr Soma_inc ~ We'r the Champions No doubt its been a long journey somewhat easy but hey we have third Championship in two seasons what can i say my friend !

manutd_h7.jpg

Joe Cole also known as (Young Maradona)has described the moment he doubled Chelsea's lead against Man United and all but sealed the club's third league championship as the all-time highlight of his career so far

wallpaper13-800.jpg

Its back at Stanford bridge !!

N.O.R.F   

So the Arses qualify in 4th,,,,Highbury the worst stadium i have ever been to to shutting down for good. TH is on his way to Barca (CL Champs in 2 weeks). LFC for the Cup and with their highest no of points in prem. Man Usa, well Man Usa. Chelski win again but will be watching LFC in afinal again. Harry Houdini did the trick.

End of season!

^^^lol

Aint it funny how Sheringham supposedly "missed" the penalty against his former club, but it was all in vain. It was the first time I actually cheered at a Jew scoring a goal.

Highbury, Highbury, aint nothing like it. That said, we're moving onto bigger and better things and I will be there for the first game of the new stadium, the Dennis Bergkamp Testimonial on July 22nd. But before we go to the new stadium, we have to pick some silverware up for the new stadium in Paris.

^^^ I'll see you there dude ... as a result of living in Islngton i get special favours with tickets ( am not Aresenal fan )

^^^^Didnt know u hated the spuds aswell, welcome to the club.

Did anyone see the England squad, Theo Walcott is in the squad without even playing for Arsenal and with no Premiership experience whatsoever. I'm delighted for the youngster and who says Arsenal dnt have any good English talents?

N.O.R.F   

^^Is this kid really as good as they say? I havnt caught him playing yet.

Wed - UEFA Cup Final Boro vs Savilla

Thurs - Italian Cup Final Inter (1) vs Roma (1)

Sat - FA Cup Final Liverpool vs West Ham United

Wed 17th - CL Final Barca vs Arsenil

Who said the season was over? :D

Then the WC build up!

^^^This dude is good enough for wenger out of all people to pay 12 mill for, try to find him on youtube, theres a few videos there. When eh scored that lob from the corner flag for S'ton, thats the moment everyone started looking at the guy except for wenger who was tracking him for 2 yrs before signing him.

Intel   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Steven Gerard what a player

There is no way that he’s capable of pinpoint precision shot from that distance, he has a powerful rightie……. rest pure luck

Duke wlc to our joint walale :D

Swiftly the depiction of Young Warlord is replaced by one of a Glamorous sports minister :D