Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

SoMa_InC   

^^We did beat Liverpool 2 times this season and therefore the chances of getting a hat trick is very slim considering how we are playing at the moment, hence I will give them the upper hand. I think they deserve at least one cup this season. :D

N.O.R.F   

Man Utd to win the Premiership?

"Everyone expected them to beat Birmingham and they didn't," said Ferguson, whose side face Chelsea away in the penultimate game of the season.

"They still have to come to Bolton and they have got to go to Blackburn. It could be difficult for them."

Fergie

on another dominant performance...

"Well yes, we don't concede, we score goals. We were quite early into the game, out of reach for Villa. Mentally we didn't suffer too much because we were in the game early on and 3-0 up straight after half-time. So in the second half we could control the game and dominate the game. Overall I feel that the quality of the game was there, and that's very positive. The team is continuing to develop well."

on new injuries...

"The negative side of the game today is that we got two injuries that we wouldn't want to have at the moment. One is Eboue with a groin problem, the second one is Fabregas with a foot problem. Both are a small 50/50 for Wednesday night. That means a 60/40 against. We'll have a scan tomorrow because [Fabregas'] foot has blown up, that's not the best sign. He got a kick, I think it was McCann. Eboue, who did his groin, played like [former Brazil international] Garrincha on the right side. He didn't stop going forward."

on new boys Adebayor and Diaby...

"I believe that Adebayor is doing very well. I feel, for example, since he has arrived, technically his touch is already very much cleaner, his physique is quicker, more alert, more mobile. He's a handful for any defender. For me he's a very good surprise. And Diaby as well shows that, for a boy of 19 years of age, he will be a big presence in the middle of the park."

on Thierry Henry...

"If you asked me to buy a better one I would have a big problem. He's the best. When you have the best, why do you replace him? I'm confident he will stay, 100 percent confident."

Man Utd the title? If chelsea continue to drop points like they are, you couldn't right off Fergie and his boys. But 1 thing is for sure, they will push them to the limit its upto chelsea to get the wins. Remember Man Utd still have to go Chelsea.

SoMa_InC   

Northerner Sxb even Fergie knows deep down that his team wont win the league this season but still I think they have as much chance as Arsenal winning the Champions League this season :D

I'm backing Chelsea to retain the title, their performances over the season as a WHOLE deserves it. But you can never say never in football, anything is possible. If Fergie lets Van Nistelrooij play alongside Saha, than anything can happen.

Soma & Norman, dnt worry we will take care of them come sunday. Norman you can compete with them for second and Soma, you can seal the title.

SoMa_InC   

^^^lol. Thats the deal Sxb.

I wanna see how Arsenal performs against Manchester Utd. It does not matter whether Manchester wins or not but I am sure that will be a game to watch.

Another season blaster will be Tottenham vs Arsenal (That will decide who goes through to the Champions League next season in case Arsenal fails to win the Cup this season)

I also cant wait for Chelsea Vs Man Utd, I am still mad at the way we lost to them at Old Trafford earlier in the season. We need to beat and trash them to ascertain the fact that we deserve to win the league once again.

nuune   

I doubt it very much, I can't predict Chelsick will take the CUP easily, even if they do, it would be somethnig like suicidal!

Koobka faraha Chelsea kuma jiro, wuu ka siibmaya dhawaan, runta ayaa saas ah, fara-ciddi-leh ayey ku hayyaan, dhawan waa laga xayyuubin smile.gif

WingA   

Soma & Norman, dnt worry we will take care of them come sunday. Norman you can compete with them for second and Soma, you can seal the title.

Soma_inc

I wanna see how Arsenal performs against Manchester Utd. It does not matter whether Manchester wins or not but I am sure that will be a game to watch.

I also cant wait for Chelsea Vs Man Utd, I am still mad at the way we lost to them at Old Trafford earlier in the season. We need to beat and trash them to ascertain the fact that we deserve to win the league once again.

i got one pic for you Soma_Inc and 187

Rooney412_ME.jpg

I'd rather be in the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League than claim a lousy three points.

11th loss in the league, surprise surprise. I'd rather lose to a team above us in the league than lose to the likes of west ham.

nuune   

^^^ 187, lousy three points is what u need to get to be in the CL next season, so just admit Arsenal are not in good shape at the moment!

SoMa_InC   

Winning Eleven Well done sxb!

187, you let me down man, whats gwaning?

Arsenal needed to win that game so that they can qualify for the Champions League but I think they beleive that they can win it and qualify easily.

SoMa_InC   

Yeah I forgot to talk about the magnificent win today at the Bridge. One nil down with 10 players and the way the team reacted was positive. Scored 4 goals and we looked like we had 12 players but let the truth be told; West Ham are not in our league, Chelsea are way above their level.

Drogba was class. He was man of the match. Totally deserved it.

So Man Utd and Sir Alex still believe that they can catch up. Thats a dream. The special one said he is worried more about the Bird Flu than Man Utd catching us up. :D