1 Blocked Shots 1

14 Clearances 16

0 Penalties Conceded 0

0 Own Goals 1

Discipline

35 Fouls 41

4 Yellow Cards 4

nuune   

^^187, sorry to dissapoint u, but ur team were not looking for a win, instead a draw, technically Liverpool missed many chances, and to get a late goal was just the result we needed.

Thanks to Luis Garcia, and Gerard who missed the penalty!! smile.gif

WingA   

you must be gutted right about now bro, your accompanying West Ham in 5th spot..

Henry...Where was he?? and Sol..

Nuune and Northener, well done for the win which indeed was thoroughly deserved even though Lehmann saved Gerrard penalty (it was a save not a miss).

However, I don't think that we were looking for a draw but for actually a win but they never got out of the changing rooms and they should have stayed in London and let the game be forfeited and hand the 3 points to Liverpool. Henry didn't even look like he wanted to be there today, instead Manu Adebayor had to chase all day. When he had that shot, they only shot we had on target, he hit it as though we already scored 10 other goals. But I must say that when JL saved SG's penalty I thought we could do an upset but my captain and his fellow people wanted to lose today. The goal epitomised the performance, Alex Hleb just stood and Luis Garcia literally walk past him.

Dudek and Lehmann's conversation at the end just shows how the players feel at the moment. Lehmann reportedly said that " We are a different team now" when Dudek asked him whats going on with your team from the last time they met.

A linesman decision cost us the game again and also the chance to hide the lack of conidence the players have. Adebayor was miles onside an dthe linesman flagged for offside. Similar situation with the chelsea game when RVP was denied a similar chance.

My prediction from before was indeed correct, I'm sure none of you looked at that, but I was actually telling the truth.

The hungrier team won at the end of the day.

you must be gutted right about now bro, your accompanying West Ham in 5th spot..

I was gutted a long time ago and basically it can't get any worse than this. I have developed a strong immune system for these kinda games and its getting stronger and stronger.

Jafarel.   

Gutted is an understatement for me....

No drive, no desire....[lost for words.....]

Good game, Liverpool..

With that kind of performance, do u seen Arsenal beating Real Madrid..I DONT.

Lets just hope they get their acts together and play their trademark football...[the best of its kind]..

9 defeats this season ( compared to 14 in the last FOUR seasons): :mad: :mad: :mad: ..and still coming...

This will be a long transitional period if Arsene doesnt get it right...[when was the last time he got it right anyways??...I cant remember]

Good Luck Arsenal....

N.O.R.F   

Yup CL starts again next week and the world cup is only 3 months away!!!!!

Footballing delights, schedules have to be rearranged to non-footy days/nights,plenty of ice cream and apple juice, make sure i pay for the sports channels. Dont want any distruptions during big games now :cool:

SoMa_InC   

^^^lol

Next week seems very very far, cant wait already.

Do you think Liverpool will win 2moro's game against Man Utd? Am sure Colchester game will be an easy ride for us.

^^^ Au contraire, I can not wait for next week simply because thats the only ounce of hope of potential excitement I can have as an Arsenal fan. I find myself celebrating every goal more than before and and hoping that the goalie passes the ball into his own net.

Nxt tuesday's game will determine what kind of season we shall have. There is still some hope left of achieving some sort of salvation like getting past the quarter finals of the UCL or even winning the UCL (theres no chance, i know).

I'd rather concentrate on the Xpert11, at least that Arsenal is challenging for the title.

nuune   

Liverpool are through to the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup after a first half goal from Peter Crouch gave them a hard fought 1-0 5th Round win over Manchester United at Anfield today.

Good stuff from Liverpool players, it was great to see both Arsenal and Man United beaten in just few dayz

N.O.R.F   

^^^ great stuff saxib, very sweet, ran outside without a shirt on (its hot over here) :D

_41348386_crouch416.jpg

GET IN THERE MY SON

I wish for a Liverpool vs Chelsea final at the new wembley!

ps the Alan Smith injury was shocking :eek: i hope he recovers, not good to see a player ith that sort of injury

nuune   

^^^ I thought Smith's injury was a mini one at first untill I learned it was a major injury.

North, I wouldnt say Chelsea would be any near to the finals.

North, first of all the new wembley wont be used because it wont be ready in time. ANd the fact that Chelsea wont reach the FA cup final is true. Mourinho does not like the FA Cup. He was quoted as saying last season that he wont respect the FA cup because the FA cup doesn't respect him, so he fields weak sides.