Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

SoMa_InC   

Already 9 games has been played this season and its really absurd that there is no official premiership thread.

Yall tell me about Chelsea's performance yesterday, Off the hook in deed!! Classic Chelsea, Magic Mourinho....The Special One!

Arsenal Lost to West Brom.....where is 187 and his arsenal crew.....This season is over for you lot, may be your team should try and astonish everyone by winning the Carling Cup not even the FA cup.. :D

Liverpool and Man Utd won. Wigan are 4th in the league, can you imagine that?

I want Everton and Newcastle and Sunderland to be relegated, I wonder if that would come true!

Cmon lets talk about the premiership now, the sports section seems kinda boring. Lets breath in some fresh air and revitalize the place.

WingA   

United will be there for sure, but i know what that "Special One" is doing to he's nicely financed team.. Making a well oiled machine!!

am confindent in my team to do very well this season..

Man United FC..

Hats off to Jose 'the special one' Mourinho...he is slowly turning Chelsea into unbeatable winning machine.

Did you watch the game vs Bolton over the weekend? 4 goals in 9 minutes!!!!!

I think it is safe to assume by now how things panned out so far in EPL that Chelsea will retain the title. I don't know about the cup competitions though. Anything can happen. Who would've predicted Porto and Liverpool as CL champs in 2 successive years, huh?

To the ManURE fan above my post: Man United will be relegated. Van Horseface will leave the horse track. Christiano 'look at me' Ronaldo will hush away crying to mommy. Roy 'the dino' keane will go extinct. Fergie 'the red nose' will fossilise. Malcom Glazier will sell ManURE to buy his way to heaven and redeem his rotten to the core soul.

Oh yeah, almost forgot 'The Shrek' (rooney): Anger management, what a looney!

Chelsea "The Immortals" icon_razz.gif

WingA   

you use my words and then gunn me!! i hope ur not a converted arsenal/chelsea fan.. Coz ur lanugage is very hard to understand..

oh and i suppose Abrahomervic is gonna go to heaven with a chelski season ticket yeah??

Originally posted by WinningEleven:

oh and i suppose Abrahomervic is gonna go to heaven with a chelski season ticket yeah??

No, roman will repent and revert to Islam in his deathbed...Allah will forgive him and grant him a first class ticket to heaven. So will the whole of chelsea team! Insha'allah

No, roman will repent and revert to Islam in his deathbed...Allah will forgive him and grant him a first class ticket to heaven. So will the whole of chelsea team! Insha'allah

Acuudu bill laahi mina shaytaani rajiim!! This is just absurd. I told you long time ago, change your name to Hadal_Badne.

Arsenal Lost to West Brom.....where is 187 and his arsenal crew.....This season is over for you lot, may be your team should try and astonish everyone by winning the Carling Cup not even the FA cup..

Soma dnt worry bruv, its only 2 months in the title race. Remember, last season we were in the exact same position as you guys. Thrashing every team that even tries to stop us but with a slight differewnce, people actually wanted to pay to see us. To even consider increasing ticket price the football obviously must be worth it, which I think not and your fans agree with me.

Last season was very similar indeed in the way arsenal went about thrashing everybody until them met their best friends from Manchester. The mancunians did us, The Mighty Blue and White army, a favour by beating you at your own game, that is the game of diving and cheating to win every game.

Now there is one major difference. We, Chelsea the eventual winners of the prem, were in decent form and were only five points behind arsenal who were at their best and Chelsea were nowhere near their best.

This season however Chelsea are on fire bar the draw against Everton and arsenal and united are absolutely abysmal. Arsenal is struggling to get a point against the likes of west brom and have been beaten by their direct rival Chelsea. at this moment in time Chelsea are 14 points ahead of arsenal and the **** only have only one game in hand so the best they can do is end up eleven points behind Chelsea when they have played the same amount of games.

I know that is early days but our ominous form and arsenal's crap form is showing that title is staying put in the Stamford bridge Trophy cabinet for some while.

SoMa_InC   

187 Sxb, Arsenal is history, yeah you can talk about the history you made last season, about your unbeaten run....Sxb Chelsea is diffrent from Arsenal. Period!

Man Utd lost 4-1 to M/borough.....Damn. Watch how we shall trash them on sunday, Inshallah.

187, Your Soljiers team did trash my team 3-1, I really dont know how the heck that happened....Is there any return league.... :D

I believe Chelsea can match and even break your 49 unbeaten games....The only game on our way is on Sunday with Man utd...

Aah, at last, the spice I added is working its magic. Now all we need is the pool fans and united fans to join in and I think i know how I shall do that :cool: :cool:

Soma_Inc, there is a return leg for your team. At the moment I am just unstoppable, dnt you agree, bit similar to your chelsea in the real prem.

WingA   

Man Utd lost 4-1 to M/borough.....Damn. Watch how we shall trash them on sunday, Inshallah.

I believe Chelsea can match and even break your 49 unbeaten games....The only game on our way is on Sunday with Man utd...

i dont understand your comments bruv, we lost at the riverside but thats one away defeat and one home defeat so its not the end of the world mate..

then you take a cheap shot at our lose and you say we'll trash them, yet in the same line you include inshallah..lool.. you have all the money in the world to buy whoever you want and your asking help from god huh..

We Will Stand In Your Way!!

forREAL!!

Oz   

Maurinho Last week said that Arsene wenger is just being a "Voyeur" Looooool.....that There are some guys, who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to see what happens in other families. He must be one of them.hahahahaha Being a voyeur is a sickness.'

Wenger hits back at Jose!!

what happen to Arsene wenger ..he threatened to take action against Jose Mourinho.

Wenger hits back at Jose!! Looooll this is funny !!!

Soma, whats happening to the invincibles? Lost to Betis?Betis?Betis? This is the team who got beaten 5-0 by celta vigo. Explain to me whats happening, werent you supposed to not lose a single game whole season? Isn't your second string, with the likes of robben and gudjohnson supposed to take care of struggling minnows such as betis. This is all too predictable, if you ask me.

Originally posted by OneEightSeven:

Soma, whats happening to the invincibles? Lost to Betis?Betis?Betis? This is the team who got beaten 5-0 by celta vigo. Explain to me whats happening, werent you supposed to not lose a single game whole season? Isn't your second string, with the likes of robben and gudjohnson supposed to take care of struggling minnows such as betis. This is all too predictable, if you ask me.

oh look what we have here. A hater! Chelsea are invisibles even if they lose every game from now on. Why? Cause Allah said so, they're God's chosen team. Get over it, whatever team you support will definitely have fewer trophies at the end of the season.

Every team goes through rough patches but chelsea are in different domain -- they're divine carried on the wings of God's angels to withering heights that dazzle and razzle onlookers. Be greatful that you live in such time as now!

BTW, stick around till the end of the season if you're man enough. I dare you, I wanna see if you still got that snicker on your face. :mad: :mad: