Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

Urban   

ah van persie's goal shoulda been allowed i believe. henry, in my opinion, did not interfere with that particular play, even though he was behind the chelsea defence, the pass was meant for persie, if henry recieved that pass, then it woulda been offside.

N.O.R.F   

^^it was a bad decision from the linesman, if Van P squared it for Henry to score then that would have been offside, but Van P was 2 yards on side, but hey Chelsea seam to be getting alot of luck on their side lately.

Lpool should be world club champions, we got a weak ref and some poor finishing

Watch what we do to Newcastle (i have a feeling Owen will bag a goal, or two, or three :rolleyes: )

Viking   

A good side must be able to overcome the hurdles that lie on its path. Crying over a disallowed goal is just a way to comfort oneself after losing. In the Premiership, Arsenal is still my favourite team but one has to admit that changes are required because there is a new kid (Chelsea) on the block!

I had a strong feeling Arsenal would lose after Gilberto saw red in Newcastle. Fabregas and Flamini are not a good (or strong) pairing, you just can't expect these youngsters to get anything against Lampard, Essien and Makelele. Heck, I don't even remember seeing Flamini during the match against Cheslea.

I said while back this year it will come down to Liverpool and Chelsea..Mind you am an Arsenal fan...

I think Arsene lost the plot this year. he took a gamble and it back fired. I think he should buy couple of centre backs, one right back, one midfield anchor and a striker. Van Persie is coming of age who will be good for us next season...I think we should get rid of the useless Reyes.. we should have exchanged him for Owen before newcastle.

This is what i think we need:

Midfield: Juninho or Diara from Lyon or Diop from Fulham, send Flamini back to France as exchange for one of these.

Centre Backs: Cant think of any at this stage... I will think of some later

Striker: Mark Viduka or Yakubu or Lua Lua (damn lua lua on his day he is something else)

Cheers

SoMa_InC   

Today's match results

Man Utd 3 - 0 West Brom

Middlesbro 0 - 2 Blackburn

Portsmouth 1 - 1 West Ham

Sunderland 0 - 0 Bolton

Wigan 4 - 3 Man City

Charlton 0 - 1 Arsenal

Chelsea 3 - 2 Fulham

Tottenham 2 - 0 Birmingham

At last Arsenal won.

N.O.R.F   

^^ u forgot one game mate :D

Liverpool 2 - Newcastle 0

JUst saw the pushing and shoving between crouch/bowyer/shearer and Gerrard :D

Come on u reds

Norf in Abu Dhabi,,,,,,,,,

nuune   

^^ u forgot one game mate

Liverpool 2 - Newcastle 0

lol@North, Soma never forgets anything, he just didn't liked to see Liverpool beat Newcastle, so he didn't displayed it smile.gif

waryaa Soma, sidee bey wax kaa noqdeen, let us know the reason you forgot the Kings of Europe :D

It was good result, now, we have two games in hand, which if we win(and we will) would make us second place.

Oz   

Clearly the PL looks clear the champions are on there way to triumph after Liverbull drew at Reebok stadium..they were held to a 2/2 draw which was not a good result for them while Man U and Arsenal are playing tonight..what a game its gonna be..can't wait to watch that game since am still on my holidays...

Chelsea now 58 points just confortable seating there at the top they seem not to have a handbrake keep winning ..Liverbull 2 games in hand if they win both games still its 11 points against the champions so do Man U 11 points woooooooow......i can see the trophy remaining at Stanford bridge ..

Chelsea vs barceeeeee should be an entertaining match to watch mourinho should do what he did last year counter attacks more counter not letting barca play there game ...I rest my case..

Viva blue boyz..

SoMa_InC   

waryaa Soma, sidee bey wax kaa noqdeen, let us know the reason you forgot the Kings of Europe

Opps, appologies in advance Sxb. Seriously, I didn't know whether Liverpool played on that day.

Lozt, One thing I am confident with is that the Premier League is under our belt. As for the Barca game, I think we can do the double and beat them again but it all depends with our form coming Feb. It can go either way but I hope for the best.

Good game 2 night, Arsenal vs Man Utd . Both Viera and Keane are out but I think the hostility will still be there.

Urban   

vieira after the 0-0 match...

"I really do think that my absence has been felt, though I don’t want to be presumptuous, They have certainly suffered psychologically since I left."

ze full artiqlue...

by the way, why isnt there a Serie A thread like this one? :confused:

nuune   

^^^^

by the way, why isnt there a Serie A thread like this one?

Why don't you create one, in fact, it is good idea to have a special thread dedicated to Seria A, La Liga Spain and Portuguese League.

PS: Liverpool won't give up the chase, it seems it is up to Liverpool to take the chance and never let those Blues dissapear

SoMa_InC   

^^^Liverpool seem to be catching the Metropolitan Line, which is very very slow and as for Chelsea they are on the Victoria Line which is known for the highest speed. Forget about that catching up business. :D

But I'll like to see Liverpool finish second. I really admire their Manager this days. icon_razz.gif