Aston Villa Vs Chelsea

Man City Vs Newcastle

Portsmouth Vs Bolton

Arsenal Vs West Ham

Blackburn Vs Man Utd

Liverpool Vs Birmingham

SoMa_InC   

^^^lol

At least Chelsea were playing away from home against a good side (Aston Villa) unlike Liverpool who drew with Birmingham. Remember that team lacks form at the moment with many of their first players injured. And yeah, Birmingham got a player sent off and you couldn't take the advantage for like 50 minutes. Now I'll let you figure out the team that is sinking.

Man utd vs Blackburn game was classic. One word for Rio, disgraceful!

Arsenal vs West Ham was good. Arsenal's defence was shambles as usual. Sol Campbell needs to be dropped! He is not as good as he was back in the days.

N.O.R.F   

^^we wasted too many chances saxib. Rio is OVERATED like i have said many times before. What is up with Sol Campball?? The guy was the best CB for years and look at him now, i hope he gets back to his best in time for Germany.

Soma, Sunday mate!

Jafarel.   

Sol Campbell? Where is he? Anybody seen him lately?

On a serious note, I think the guy needs to put himself back together and get on with life and football. Arsenal needs him...and so does England.

N.O.R.F   

^^Sol Campbell's life will made a misery tomorrow in the News of The World, not good news if you believe all the rumours, i dont think it will be good reading,,,,, :rolleyes:

nuune   

I can easily predict the outcome of the big match tommorow, but I don't want to upset my friend Soma-Inc smile.gif

Lets see what happens on sunday!

SoMa_InC   

lol@nuune

Brother let me hit the nail on the head and drop it like this. It is not a BIG game for Chelsea! In deed it is a massive game for Liverpool and remember we did beat you 4-1 at Anfield! Therefore, its Liverpool that needs to prove a point and win the match.

A draw is good result for us even though we are playing at home. Good luck Nuune and Northerner.

Northener,

Whats the News of the World saying? give us the information, I cnt be bothered to go n buy the paper ( or waste my money for that matter)

SoMa_InC   

A great win in deed!!

15 points clear in the league and I got a feeling that its done!

I think the first place has been taken, let Man Utd, Liverpool and YES Arsenal decide on who is to take the second, third and forth position.

:D

N.O.R.F   

Maan, i was very angry with Rafa for trying to win the game with Peter 'too weak' Crouch up front on his own again Terry, Cavalho and Makalele, very illogical. This long ball game we have adopted is depressing :rolleyes: We need some fire power, Cisse - out, Mori - out. But i will have faith as i'm a Liverpool fan and never say die!

Chelsea are simply the best team today but that can all change in football.