Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

After this little break I wont have anymore breaks. W11, your break is towards the end of the season which is quite bad for you and allows my to catch up. I have already played all the big away games and I was looking at my fixture list and I'm pretty confident I can win those fixtures.

WingA   

are you trying to put pressure on me?? coz my team is only gonna get better from now on trust me.. i was aiming for 2nd or 3rd but am gonna give it a shot and i have been leading the league for sum time now and remember i came 5th last season..

and you havent shown me any signs of progression apart from your attack..

^^Just stating the obvious my friend, have a look at your fixture list, the only match that stands out from my list is my HOME game against you which I'm very confident of turning into 3 points. That will allow me to reduce a potential 6 points to 3 and with your break coming up after that I can reduce it to a big zero and with my greater goal difference I can top you. Of course that is taking into account that you wont drop points tomorrow or any of the other games.

WingA   

bruv, my results will speak for themselves.. i got a good squad and the only thing that could happen to me is what happened to you last season.. when you lost the league.. but i'll be happy with 2nd spot..

Its all good, It was the first season and every team was equal from the start, managerial skills shaped the league. I'm just keen on building up experience to be ready for the seasons to come and meanwhile get a few trophies. Good luck, but I think you wont need it.

WingA   

dont get it twisted bruv, i was expecting you to run away with the league but i know i got a chance and thats all i needed.. good luck..

but WinningEleven is gonna be a force and expect good times ahead for Dani Mozat and Co..

^^ Im sure De Oliviera and Mozart will be needed for you title push but Colin Angel and co will not stand back and shall fight till the end. Other teams shall also be key in the battle for the title e.g. Chelsea, Lions and just maybe Liverbullsh!t

WingA   

^^ lol@ liverbullsh!t..

my youth system is like a machine..lol.. new striker is here and i got plenty of money in the bank which is always handy..

i know about other teams but am not worried, my team is ready for the first push towards the end.. their are 3 stages i looked into and am confident..

WingA   

as expected lads, but am suprised about the lions who are 5 or 6th man.. what happened Champ??

Soma_Inc, deal with 187 and you got a chance.. think about it, Chelsea FC Champions of SOL Football League

^^^No it just doesn't sound right to me, I mean if he did who would be MVP.

This league is going to be tight I can sense it now, its gonna take only a few points difference. Don't write Orange Soup off neither, she is looking dangerous.

SoMa_InC   

Chelsea FC Champions of SOL Football League

Thanx Winning11! My team is still in the process of establishing that long awaited victory. :D

As for beating up 187; I won the last game I played against him and if I get a draw now, that would be a magnificent result.

I am done with the Lions this season, I snatched 6 points from him, wicked! ;)

I see my freind Northerner's Liverpool is slowly climbing up, well done sxb.

Nafta's Orange Soup are hard to beat; her defense is Unbreakable but 1 nil was an excellent result.

^^ I hope to, no I shall punish you for even daring to consider that you will finish above me. My main striker is out but my hidden semi-auto with silencer is ready, ready to silence and dampen your talks of winning the title.

WingA   

Soma_Inc,

dont play for a draw otherwise you will lose man, go all out and use the Bruise tactics too.. Use your british muscle to beat him.. look at the way he is talking man.. 187 is showing no respect after you beat him in the last game..

I shall tear down that defence and teach some real football to your defensive minded players and also the manager. The defence that you rely on so much will equal to nuthin, nada, zilch or whatever you wish to call IT. When I'm done with you, I'm going make you feel that your players are amateurs and you'll want to sack them all.

Last game was an absolute fluke, remember the last game you played at Highbury? 6-0!! Where was your defence then, its going to be like that again and again and again until you retire.

I AM THE SPECIAL ONE!!

I am Jose, okay not really, but were buddies, close buddies.

dont play for a draw otherwise you will lose man, go all out and use the Bruise tactics too.. Use your british muscle to beat him.. look at the way he is talking man.. 187 is showing no respect after you beat him in the last game..

W11, are you trying to stir it up and get him excited, if that is so, keep going. I want to get his hopes up and get hm fired up then bring him back down to Earth with a right thumping and all that title talk will be brushed aside just like his team.

Even though you think this match will be good for you which ever way it goes, you are going to wish that he beat me, because having me as a close rival is like a disease that wont go away until you die.

You speak about how I am showing no respect, respect will only be shown when one deserves it and he, sir, does not. He is showing me no respect after I thumped him 6 goals to ZERO. ANd just because he got a very lucky 1-0, I am supposed to show respect, PLEASE!! Give me a break!!

Soma_Inc, I want you to use the bruise tactic go on and get nothing out the game, your team will only come out of that thumping with red and yellow cards.