Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

^^ Good win W11, good on ya!

I made a tactical error, I actually thought I was playing at home so my tactics were a bit bodged up. But nonetheless, I wont take any credit away from your team, nice play

PS: On 2morrows FA cup clashes, I've already said we are going to lose, so no 1 can hold that against me!

WingA   

thanx bruv,

my brother wants to take over one of the inactive teams and i told he will have to build it.. he's the coach not me.. i just love football..

norf, ur slippin man.. ur being shame to the name of Liverpool..lol..

SoMa_InC   

Sup yall

I been busy with exams but its all good. I see that I have lost to WinningEleven, well done!!

I am looking forward to my next game.

187..I see that you still up there, your days are numbered sxb!

Northerner...Whats good sxb? It seems like me and you are getting hosed up in here, but dont worry it aint over, til maths says so. :D

187..I see that you still up there, your days are numbered sxb!

Couldn't stand a little dig whilst making your come back. All is well, you're slipping down the slippery rope called doom. Next monday is the day me and you shall meet at the Bridge, you have been looking forward to it since my 6-0 demolition of your weak @ss team.

Good luck with your exams and results.

^^^Drama? You might experience drama if there was relegation involved but otherwise, you can languish in mid table with no worries.

W11, what happened? Lost to the Lions, are we gonna see ur downfall now, you're hot-o-meter goes down real quick after a defeat doesn't it? You just like Man Utd, end Arsenal's unbeaten run and then lose the following game str8 after.

Over the next 4 games the table will start its real shape then we shall see the real title challengers.

WingA   

if you look at the table bruv, am second with a game in hand and when you take a back sit in the next few games.. i'll be up top and am not worried about my first defeat just like you wasnt..

good luck ppl..

^^^^Those words would come and hunt you down.

Im sure they will! But the question is how will they hunt me down? After winning the title or finishing second? Good luck for the game, one of us is gonna need it.

W11, everyone loses sometimes, it has to happen, only Arsenal are capable of going unbeaten. I have a tough away game to Soma himself. Lets see how you do against the surpirse of the season, The Soup.

WingA   

i just hope your defence doesnt go AWOL like Sol bruv, coz you need every defender as your attack is strong but your alot like arsenal..

only arsenal can go Unbeaten and only United can win the Treble..

good luck in the CL coz you need it..

SoMa_InC   

My team trashed Soljiers 1 nil. 187, what happened? With all the goals your team has been scoring this season, they couldn't get even one!

WingA   

well done bruv, you beat them and now am top plus a game in hand over soldiers..

187, now whos slippin?? i got pass my lil test will the suprise of the season.. and you end up losing to chelsea without the millions..lol..

Thrashed? I hardly think that is the appropriate word. Besides, in all honesty, I wasnt expecting any less but a home win, I felt I could get something but deep down I knew there wasn't anything init for me thats why I went for the defensive approach which is why I didnt score but better to lose 1-0 than 6-0. :D

I tried to force a stalemate, but it was to no avail.

Next set of games Im not playing in so I 'll probably fall a bit more behind but it gives me enough time to prepare for the double header against the champions.

Besides, you guys didn't expect me to win did you? I knew it wasn't gonna be easy and it was me who needed the luck in this game.

I believed I could win the game and feel that we created enough chances to win it(typical wenger statement after a loss).

Statistics were against me leading up to this game, having lost most away games against the top teams with only 1 outstanding win against Lions last season away.

Anyway just about reaching the halfway stage of the season and Id rather make all my mistakes now than 2 games before the season like last time.

W11, I believe that you win games with good defences and great attack. But the basis should always be a good defence and I believe that my defence needs strengthening and that will duelly be noted (yes I took the hint).

SoMa_InC   

^^^Seriously, I expected you to win!! But it was a good result at the end.

My next game is with Indomitable Lions and lets see how it goes.

^^ Lol. No wonder you were so ecstatic!

Good luck with your game against Lions, that game would do me good seen as I am not playing this monday. Either one of you is gonna drop point and I'm sandwiched right in between you 2.

I play the Lions 2 games ina row, which should be exciting. The first is a home game, the second is away but I'm confident of my record away to the Lions think I can get a win.