Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

WingA   

i need all draws and wins from my point of view boyz so dont take it too serious..lol

my younth system is nuts, they bring new players every 2 weeks or so and am gonna develop them as good as i can for next season and save some funds for new training complex coz we already have 80,000 capacity stadium..

The Lions are tricky or shall i say hard team and i need the champs to be beaten or them to lose points..

Sincere   

And the champs go down, rejoice guys. Good game Soma Inc, that strange formation of 5-4-1 seems to be working for you. For some reason I’m plagued with injuries, and it couldn’t be at a worse time. I have 3 players with skill sets of 5+ who are injured and will not be able to face the soldiers. I have a feeling I wont be able to limp throught this unscathed.

187 bring it on bro, your facing my 2nd string, you better win your reputation is on the line. :D

WingA   

four points clear and its time to get maximum points before i meet the 3 teams below me..

Well done Soma_Inc, you showed me how i should of beat the Lions but its a great result for me.. Thanks..

Come lads..

Sincere, ur using the old "reputation line" on me. You are the reigning champions, its on you to beat me. I doubt you have too many injuries and I certainly dnt entertain the idea that you will field a 2nd string.

Good luck it should be a cracking game.

^^^Exactly, he's tryna play the game down and leave some insurance for himself. If I beat him his excuse would be that the he fielded a 2nd team and if he beats me it'll be embarassing for me.

Im on to u sincere!

WingA   

Originally posted by WinningEleven:

man, am kinda ready for the league but i wont know unless this league is started.. Am gonna aim for 2nd or 3rd spot..

Remember that lads??

Keep the heat going..... Lions.... Am waiting.. i got you before 187 and then Soma_Inc..

Sincere   

^^^ :D

Saxib Soma Inc, good job at instigating. :D

War Hedhe 187, im just calling it like it is, take a look at my roster and you’ll see. I don’t need an excuse for loosing, it’s the law of average my friend, you win some and you lose some. Like I said earlier, my injuries and lack of bench strength couldn’t come at a worst time. The double header we face can make or break either of us, good luck.

WingA   

^^Champ, am looking at your squad and its not the team of champions.. you need midfielders bro, dont slip now.. pressure is on..

Thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fed up of these managerless teams!!!!!!!!

PLacentia, Marauders and whatever else!!!!!!!!!

NGONGE, get rid of these teams, makes the game bullsh!t.

I know we all face them but it just ruins the game, knowing you are gonna win.

I say we start a boycott till Ngone fixes this problem!!

WHO IS WITH ME????!!!!!!!!!!!

WingA   

i told him that my brother wats take over one of the teams but i dont know where the admin has gone??

am sure he signs in for match days but where is he??

i can find 2 managers for the teams but i dont know whats going 187..

holla back..

salams..

NGONGE   

Calm down boys. I’ve been a little busy and was almost inactive myself. I’m back and have just approved a player name change application and a new team manager. However, two of the people in the league were appointed (way back at the start) as assistants and do have the ability to approve name changes and manager changes (I think). One of them is the Mr Winning Eleven. Heh.

Anyway, I’m not sure which are the teams that need to be blocked or inactivated. I need names, boys.

PS

When I work hard I end up in mid table and when I miss a couple of games I still remain in mid table. I am, indeed, the Aston Villa of this league.

PPS

Northerner. ROBBIE FOWLER is back. I think Liverpool gave him this new contract on the strength of his efforts against United when he scored for city. He, of course, if you had not heard the news, after scoring his goal, ran across (ala Gary Neville) to the United fans and waved five fingers (five European trophies) at them. A week later, Liverpool parade him round as their latest signing. :D