Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

'I'm not afraid of al-Shabab'

Rahima   

KK,

And how do you know that they are misusing diinta? Are you in their hearts or are you against their actions. If the latter, which ones specifically, and what is your source?

I cannot believe that you supported CY and co, yet are abusing those who defended our people and country against the true shayaadiin, the amxaaro. It’s one thing for someone to argue that alshabaab have their wrongs, that I can accept as no human entity is without faults, but a totally different matter when they respond as you are.

If you serious about being angry for the sake of Allah, then there are many other reasons and groups which should be on the top of that list, starting with puppet CY and his stooges.

Your complete disrespect of the youth which have sacrificed their lives to liberate your land and people of invaders is absolutely shocking to say the least. Even with all their wrongs, you should be thankful to them for liberating your people- I sure as heck am! May Allah bless them, forgive their sins and reward them with the highest of rewards.

Originally posted by Rahima:

KK,

And how do you know that they are misusing diinta? Are you in their hearts or are you against their actions. If the latter, which ones specifically, and what is your source?

I cannot believe that you supported CY and co, yet are abusing those who defended our people and country against the true shayaadiin, the amxaaro. It’s one thing for someone to argue that alshabaab have their wrongs, that I can accept as no human entity is without faults, but a totally different matter when they respond as you are.

If you serious about being angry for the sake of Allah, then there are many other reasons and groups which should be on the top of that list, starting with puppet CY and his stooges.

Your complete disrespect of the youth which have sacrificed their lives to liberate your land and people of invaders is absolutely shocking to say the least. Even with all their wrongs, you should be thankful to them for liberating your people- I sure as heck am! May Allah bless them, forgive their sins and reward them with the highest of rewards.

nice post sister.

wallahi it is shocking to see 'somalis' supporting the kafir against his own brother.

too many jahils in this world

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Rahima:

KK,

And how do you know that they are misusing diinta?

Stonning a 13 year old to death for being raped...Is that what diinteyna ey qorto? I doubt it, unless of course one interprets it to their advantage...Although, I am not there to witness their actions, it is well documented, and not all sources are/could be wrong...

My support for Yey or any other group is not the issue here...The issue here is the fact that these militia men use our religion to carry out their criminal activities...They interpret Islam they way they see fit...They do not defend my people, rather my people fear them...But then again it is up to you on how you interpret their actions...

I cannot believe that you supported CY and co, yet are abusing those who defended our people and country against the true shayaadiin, the amxaaro. It’s one thing for someone to argue that alshabaab have their wrongs

Abaayo, do you not know the same could be said about any other warlord? Sheekadaas ani ha'igu cabin, waxaan wax ey diinta ka yaqaanaan aa iska yar...They didn't defend our people, they stonned them to death, they beheaded them in a way not even animals deserve, they blow them up to pieces, what more do you want? :confused:

I am not disrespecting them in any way, shape or form...I am just stating that they are xayawaano...Nothing more, nothing less...I've said this before, and I don't mind repeating it again, Somalia is yet to see any warlords who use diinta to get their way! Aniga wax kale iila imoow, but not AlShabaabulXayawaaniin...

Rahima   

^I was hoping that you'd refrain from such cay, but to each their own.

KK, your praise of CY on one hand and hatred for alshabaab on the other is baffling at the very least. CY is by far the worst of all in Somali politics, he will forever be remembered as the man who allowed our enemies pillage our land and people.

As for the story of the supposed stoning of the 13 year old girl, you really should know that you must take everything with a grain of salt, especially as it comes from media with an agenda. My husband is from Kismaayo (and has family back home), and believe you me, the story did not occur as was reported. As for all the other accusations, it's Hamas and the Zionist state of Israel all over again, but in our case alshabaab and amxaaro (and their puppets)

Once again abaayo, alshabaab is not the group that deserve your anger. May Allah guide them and us.

Kool_Kat   

There is no need to refrain from anything, sister Rahima...As some praise IndhaCadde's action, my praise for AY isn't the issue at hand, wouldn't say? ;)

My cousins, from Kismaayo, reported the opposite of what your husband's family reported, so there goes any reliability of the media, your husband's family or my cousins, sow ma'aha? :D

Marka, let's leave it at 'one's hero is another's terrorist', hence AlShabaabulXayawaaniin...

Amiin, may Allah guide us all...

Aaliyyah   

sheydaanka iska naara...and lets forget about the past and hope that the future would be a better place for all of us...

salaam

Kool_Kat   

Insha'allah Aaliyah the future of Somalia will be a brighter one in the near future...AlShabaabulXayawaaniin ka baxsanyihiin of course... :D

42-21362455.jpg?size=67&uid=%7Bb937b2a5-

Kool, dhalinyaradaan ma garanee? Toronto iyo Minneapolis ayeey inta badan ka tageen. Look at their faces and "style" closely. :D Al-Shabaab ragga u dagaalamo waaye. Kuwo aa garaneeso aabo ku jiro aa laga yaabaa. Ina Jeego-Dharbaaxo, Cilmi Yare wiilkiisii yaraa, ina Dhamuuke, Qoob-deero walaalkiis, etc. Kuligood Shabaab eey u dagaalamaan waana kaa dacwoonooyaan. :D

I propose a 2 week ceasfire to assess the situation for the sake of Shiekh Shariif's historic win. In that period, Kool will stop calling the boys the dreaded "X". How is that for a deal with your cousin? :D

Rahima   

There is no need to refrain from anything, sister Rahima...As some praise IndhaCadde's action, my praise for AY isn't the issue at hand, wouldn't say?

But alas it is part of the issue, it provides a stark contrast of stance wouldn’t you say?

My cousins, from Kismaayo, reported the opposite of what your husband's family reported, so there goes any reliability of the media, your husband's family or my cousins, sow ma'aha?

Perhaps, so then how do you determine that your version is the truth? Unless a matter is clear as day, you should probably refrain from the name-calling. Anyhoo, the proposal from Libaax sounds like a good idea ;) , I'm over this- let's wait and hope for the best.

Kool_Kat   

^My cousins, your husbands family, the midea, same difference don't you think? Qof walba dhiniciisuu sheeganayaa... :D

I can't believe you LST!!!!!!! I should be giving you a slap up-side your head *and you know I would* for such hadal...Really, I should!!!

Ps, you're my cousin, no? Mise waa ka baxday? Sheemo!

Kool, inadeer I can take the slap up. Mid weeyn jeegada iiga dhifo. Laakiin haku talax tegin yaah. Go ahead. I may even change my username to "Ina Jeego Dharbaaxo" just for the 2 weeks. Laakiin adiga ma iga yeeleesid. :D

Tuujiye   

Rahima A.Y ayee kaaga dhagtay maxaa dhacay? He is history! waqtigiisi wuu dhameystay wuuna ka baxay. Waa kaas Bush waqtigiisi wuu dhameystay wuuna ka baxay in kastoo uu ahaa worse leader oo mareykanka soo maray waa la iska dhaafay. Xaalada meesha taalo ma aha wixii lasoo dhaafay ee waa waxa maanta lagu jiro. Somalideyna the past wiligeen kama fuqno thats why aan hore u socon la'nahay oo feture gaari weynay.

Maanta Al-shabaab nin ayaga iyo kuwaan TFG kala dhexeen kara ayaa noqday madaxweyne. Oo waa wili waqti fiican marka uu noqday madax weyne because cadoow kale ma joogo wadanka. Maanta hadii ee Al-shabaab hubka dhigaan ee dooladaan cusub oo Shariifka ka mid noqdaan Somalia historic moment ayee sameyn doontaa... We will Al-shabaab iyo wijigooda daacada ah hada.

Wareer Badanaa!!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

42-21362455.jpg?size=67&uid=%7Bb937b2a5-

Kool, dhalinyaradaan ma garanee? Toronto iyo Minneapolis ayeey inta badan ka tageen. Look at their faces and "style" closely.
:D
Al-Shabaab ragga u dagaalamo waaye. Kuwo aa garaneeso aabo ku jiro aa laga yaabaa. Ina Jeego-Dharbaaxo, Cilmi Yare wiilkiisii yaraa, ina Dhamuuke, Qoob-deero walaalkiis, etc. Kuligood Shabaab eey u dagaalamaan waana kaa dacwoonooyaan.

I propose a 2 week ceasfire to assess the situation for the sake of Shiekh Shariif's historic win. In that period, Kool will stop calling the boys the dreaded "X". How is that for a deal with your cousin?

lol...San-Libaax-Taabte...these young men are not from Al-shabaab but they are carruur yaryar oo beri dhoweyd la socotey Indhacadde oo idaacadahaba laga soo daayey.......!