Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

'I'm not afraid of al-Shabab'

^ I dont mean to pile on KK .. lakin looking at your comment .. hal arin ma ku waydiin karaa ?

it seems your biggest problem with the brave young warriors is the killing of a murtad ... diinta inay dhigayso qofkii diinta ka baxa in la dilo ma la socotaa ?

I am not aware of the circumstances involved, they may have carried out the execution incorrectly or not ... but with all the problems we have .. if the only sh!t you can fling at the young men .. is in principle sound (the killing of a murtad) and just their implementation of the principle MAY be flawed ... then they still come out smelling like roses compared to yey, wouldn't you say ?

Kool_Kat   

^It is all in the 'circumstances' in how they carry out their action, hence say rabaan u fasirtaan diinta...

N'way, this whole AlShabaabulXayawaaniin and AY is starting to sound like a broken record...AY is history, has moved on, and so shall we...However, these so called 'brave' young caruur and their criminal activities is, unfortunately, present in Somalia...We should move forward, and hope Shiikh Shariif brings law and order in Somalia insha'allah...

Meeshaa baan uga haray trying to hear people's excuses of why they commit such heinous crimes in the name of diinta...

Good luck to Shiikh Shariif!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

^^Your still making confusing statements. We understand that you hate the youths because they are using the " deen". However, you have not explained how this makes them lower than gaalo cadowga who attacked our deen, masjids, women, and their fellow warlords. Please, just explain the rationale and logic behind that thinking( Melese is an enemy who peace can be made with, but ABu Mansur is a shaytan who can't purify himself).

Intaasey kaaga dhagtee, why don't you take a picture of it and frame it yaaqoo?
:D
That was just a figure of speech sxb, ee get over it nooh...Shiish...
Figures of speech can give away thought processes and reasoning behind a person thinking. You can leaRN alot about British or SOmali culture purely from their phrases. Your statement, to me, shows a greater belief on your part which says that Shababs and other Muslim groups are worser than xabashi and warlrods, all because they are not using the deen, hence why you give the benefit of the doubt and even bless some warlords. I think this twisted logic and a wrong type of reasoning, as I have already explained. Is it beyond your capability to explain why a person who uses the deen is worser than one who fights against it and it's people? Thus far, all you have said, " xawayan, xawayan, xawayan, at least warlords don't use the deen". Or perhaps our adeer ngonge was right; it's all about qabil? ;)

Oz   

Good luck to Shiikh Shariif!

If koolo said this am happy :cool:

Kool_Kat   

^I am happy too... smile.gif Unlike many here on SOL, I've moved on from the past, and look to a brighter future for my people...

Abu, what ever rocks your boat dear...Saa rabtid u qaado... :D

abu,

i would'nt bother with KK. She has not lost a relative to the eithopians or had her female relatives raped by them.

Let her enjoy her life in toronto where she is oblivious to the happenings in somalia

With all due respect to the Shabab, are they able to run a country? A professor friend of mine was telling me when the UIC took over in 2006 they were screaming for civil servants to implement their policies! civil servants are the only people who can actually run a country! I wouldnt mind working for the Al-shabab in their foreign afffairs dept, aleast i wont utter crap like 'we will spread islam to Iceland and Japan!''. It wont be long before they split into islamo-tribal entities! I hope this doesnt happen though!

The Zack   

^I don't know if they can run a country but I know what they can/did DO, they can kick some Ethiopian butt. They freed the country from the xabash occupation and they are the ONLY group who can do that.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

abu,

i would'nt bother with KK. She has not lost a relative to the eithopians or had her female relatives raped by them.

Let her enjoy her life in toronto where she is oblivious to the happenings in somalia

You're right I haven't...And if you did, I am sorry...Shoot me a PM saan adeero u canaanto... :D

I'll enjoy my life in Toronto, that's till AlShabaabulXayawaaniin reach Alaska... ;)

Paragon   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

With all due respect to the Shabab, are they able to run a country? A professor friend of mine was telling me when the UIC took over in 2006 they were screaming for civil servants to implement their policies! civil servants are the only people who can actually run a country! I wouldnt mind working for the Al-shabab in their foreign afffairs dept, aleast i wont utter crap like 'we will spread islam to Iceland and Japan!''. It wont be long before they split into islamo-tribal entities! I hope this doesnt happen though!

They'll imploy after 100 lashes for all the bile you said about them :D

quote:Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

abu,

You're right I haven't...And if you did, I am sorry...Shoot me a PM saan adeero u canaanto...
:D

I'll enjoy my life in Toronto, that's till AlShabaabulXayawaaniin reach Alaska...
;)
keep your concern or lack of to yourself. And i doubt al shabab will set foot where you live. The eithopian loving stench may be too much even for them.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

keep your concern or lack of to yourself. And i doubt al shabab will set foot where you live. The eithopian loving stench may be too much even for them.

Very well then SomPirate, hadaa diiday inaa adeero canaanto, just don't say KK never offered any condolence... ;) I didn't think they'll be setting a foot any where near Toronto...May be the Solomon Islands though, of course all of this in their dreaming little heads... :D

I think that they will Inshallah be able to run a country as they have shown small examples in places like Kismayo and Marko and are spreading their rule to other places. But the Somali people in general must take their role also and take positions and support them as we have seen being done in Kis and Marko.

May Allah give them success.