Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

'I'm not afraid of al-Shabab'

Tuujiye   

Rahima I don't see the clear point your making and I still don't see why u on AY as if he's still a member of TFG. AY waqtigiisi wuu dhamaaday and to be honest no one cares about what he did and has done because is in the past now. In order to have a free mind, you have to look outside the shell box and find the bigger picture. Move forward sis.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

^AY waa lagu wardiyaa aan umaleynaa...Dad IndhaCade religious school hoos hooseey u support gareeyo, dare they tell me to refrain from anything? Aniga qaafka la'iguma cabikaro...Kaaga sii daranee they have all the excuses in the world to justify AlShabaabulXayawaan's actions...

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Kool, inadeer I can take the slap up. Mid weeyn jeegada iiga dhifo. Laakiin haku talax tegin yaah. Go ahead. I may even change my username to "Ina Jeego Dharbaaxo" just for the 2 weeks. Laakiin adiga ma iga yeeleesid.
:D

LOOOOOOL@magac badalka...Ilmo adeer waa intii istaqaan bey Soomaali horey ugu maahmaahday...Libaax leen kugu ogahay...Abadan magackale... :D

Habo cadeey kolka bahasha yara jilci.

Meelo kale inta ayna kula gelin halkaa

ooga har.

Farancab, ka har taada wey badatee are you getting at something here? Inteyse ila galee sheekada?

Bal allaha kuligeen jidka saxda ah hana wada tuso...Aamiin...

god forbid, any of kool kat's family has been raped or murdered by eithiopian trash.

the same trash CY brought into the country.

Until you experience the brutality of an occupation somalis living in the west will not understand.

thank allah for al shabab. without them, somalia would have been still under eithopian occupation

Kool_Kat   

God forbid if the girl who was stonned to death was your siser Somali Piratoow...God forbid!!! Or those who were blown to pieces... ;) God forbid...

Do you really believe that AlShabaabulXayawaanin *chased* the Ethiopians out Somalia? You must be dreaming, let me know when wake up...Until then, there's nothing further to discuss here...

Ciao...

^ stop getting your newws from western media.

that kismayo story was distorted and fabricated. Go ask any kismayo resident. he will tell you kismayo is enjoying peace and security.

something your hero abdullahi yusuf could'nt manage in 2 years.

eithopia lost men and hardware in that 2 years of occupation. why do you think they are begging aid from america now?

i think you are the one who is dreaming. you are not fit to clean the boots of al shabab fighter or any of the brave somalis who gave their lives to defend our country from hiv trash.

al shabab and the resistance do not need validation from people such as yourself. The jihad to defend the country from kuffar is the greatest thing a muslim can do. Something i can safely say is out of your reach. so you can call them all the names under the sun. that dead al shabab fihgter who gave his life to free his country so that our women don't get raped by eithiopians has found the ultimate sawab.

Kool_Kat   

Anything and everything to do AlShabaabulXayawaaniin is distorted and fabricated...Xashac! And I walk on water...

Keep dreaming yaaqo, isaga noqo hurdada...Raali iga noqo inaa kaa kiciyo...Huuwaaya huuwa... :D

Originally posted by Rahima:

KK, your praise of CY on one hand and hatred for alshabaab on the other is baffling at the very least.

On point.

It makes Zero sense.

NGONGE   

^^ It makes PERFECT sense. AY is her adeero. If she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, who would? Al Shabab on the other hand are a bunch of so-called killers. Why in the world would she give them the benefit of the doubt? ;)

KK, you are standing your ground and making your argument but the 'xayawan' title is very distracting. Mad ka joogtid, eedo.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Anything and everything to do AlShabaabulXayawaaniin is distorted and fabricated...Xashac! And I walk on water...

Keep dreaming yaaqo, isaga noqo hurdada...Raali iga noqo inaa kaa kiciyo...Huuwaaya huuwa...
:D

Your enemies are heroes to many many people, and your hero (CY) is the worst enemy to many many people....All fair?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It makes PERFECT sense. AY is her adeero. If she didn't give him the benefit of the doubt, who would? Al Shabab on the other hand are a bunch of so-called killers. Why in the world would she give them the benefit of the doubt?
;)

You may have point there. Silly of me to expect her to go against her adeer, but what ever happen to the principle?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

You may have point there.
Silly of me to expect her to go against her adeer,
but what ever happen to the principle?

Nope, you're just silly by nature... :D That's why you hardly ever make any point in your half-a-liner none-sense... ;)

NG, adeerkey inee ku digriyaan oo ey ku wardiyaan bey jecelyihiin ee ii dhaaf dadkaan... :D Bal 'xayawaan' aanka dhaafee, ma AlShayaadiin baa dhaanto? icon_razz.gif

I have said this before, I'll say it again, AlShabaabulXayawaaniin (oooops, waa iga soo fakatay soori) diintey sidaa rabaan u fasirteen...They are the worst criminals Somalia has seen...