Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

POLL: Who would you like to see as the Prime Minister

Who would you like to see picked as the Prime Minister of the Somali Republic?

Don't worry about who Abdulahi Yusuf will actually pick. We want to know the person you would like to be picked.

In order to vote, you must click on the "Vote Now" icon below and select the candidate you would like to vote for. You can post your comment/campaigns on here, but if you want your vote to count, you should follow the above instructions.

note: The last SOL poll about the presidency was highly accurate, which adds more feul to our drive for a second poll. :D

I hope it will be this:

CabdullaahiYuusuf_Caddowoowadahadalayain

Maybe they're names are both Abdullahi and both come from Galkayo, Mudug. Still they're worlds apart.

PRESIDENT Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed

A strong, military man. Controls a large part of Somalia effectively and is able to bring peace, order and unity to our wartorn nation. A man known for his rebel history against Siad Barre regime. Part of the SRRC alliance.

PIME MINISTER Abdullahi Ahmed Addow

A diplomatic politician. Masters a lot of connections with the international community as ambassador to the US and minister in the Siad Barre regime. A man known for his participation of the Siad Barre regime. Friendly ties with SRRC's rival.

Libaax sxb you haven't gave me a choice. None of them will be my favorite. Adow was my choice of president and i think AY will be choosing him as his prime minister. But Adow lost presidency twice and that convince me he is a man neither diplomat (i.e. connections) nor politician (see where things going to). The man who even couldn't make simple calculation in the next round to see AY’s victory –he could have the dignity of withdrowing the race and portray himself as a good loser. He disappointed me the least redface.gif so he is not the man I thought he was. All others are just rubbish Qasim non starter, Aydiid Jr. disaster, M. dheere tell me sxb you joking right. :D Gacmadheere dignified but don’t have tribal back bone as Aydiid’s and Qasim’s sub sub clans undermine will undermine him. We can't also have two the most ranking people from same region mudug (I mean their tribes) so regions also must have some balance. If the near North have the pres. then south must have the prime minister. I am not for getting our own speaker of the house non other than Shariifka from baidao but need more.

Now I think the prime Minster should be someone who can counter balance with the pres. (can keep the pres. in his constitutional boundries) and will have very strong tribal connections in Mogadishu. Someone from M. Dheere's family but highly qualified. I don't have the name but is there anyone like that in that sub clan?

nuune   

it is Buubaa, it is done, I was told by rumours in SOL :D

it could also be Caddow, since he lost, I don't think it is fair if he loses another position again, this same man lost to Qaasim in Arta as far as I remember.

Rahima   

^ Why not? What difference does it make?

The president and prime minister are their to serve their country not tribe right? So it matters not really, be they blood brothers, tribal brothers or whatever brothers, they have a responsibility.

But of course, we are after all a sick tribalistic people who base and value every bloody decision on qabiil like it's the Qur'an.

My bad, my naivety at times gets the better of me.

Rahima   

^ Heck, if it was up to me, most of the candidates would be on trial for crimes against my beloved people, and then given their punishment to the fullest extent possible.

Alas, no one cares what we think, so we lay in submission.

The next PM, is not Buuba or anyone from Somaliland.

Its going to Mogadishu, and I think its not Adow or Abdiqasin.

Inj Adow

Or Ghamadere are the two front runners, we wait and see.

IL CAPO   

I would nominate ME,MYSELFand I as the prime minister of Somalia because i got something that Abdullahi Yusuf doesn't have which is....

Tuujiye   

I say someone from Somaliland because waxaa bur bureysa kala go itaanka Somalida and Somaliland waxey ka mid noqon doontaa Somalia...This is very political move haduu Cy uu sameeyo saas.

wareer badanaa!!!